Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 9:03:18 AM EDT
Will have a birdcage flash supressor and bayo lug installed.

Free gunsmithing and free shipping back to my home in Maine.

Just can not beat that!!!!!

Out
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:40:33 AM EDT
[#1]
hmm thats cool. i thought they didnt do gunsmith work? guess they do
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I thought they didn't do this. I guess they make AWB an exception.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#3]
It has to be a Bushmaster AR15.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:56:09 PM EDT
[#4]
That's what I want to do to mine. How much are they charging you for that?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I just called Bushmaster about this very thing today.  I have a 16" heavy barrel plain and a 14.5" with a mini Y comp muzzle brake.  I asked about having the 16" barrel threaded and having the brake taken off the 14.5" barrel and outfitted with a permanently attatched flash suppressor.  The rep told me Bushmaster was not doing this to any post ban barrels.  Both my ARs are Bushmasters.  I hope I was talking to a guy that didn't get the message because I would rather have Bushmaster do this than wait for 6 weeks on a local guy.
Any suggestions would really help me out.  Thanks in advance.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Send it to Adco.  Shouldn't take 6 weeks.  They do great work, from what I've seen.  I'd recommend KKF who did my bushy, but the turn around was 10 weeks.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:22:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I am having my entire barrel removed. I am having a new barrel put on with the features. They will send my old barrel back to me with the new upper.

I was told that they are doing this. I sent mine in with a letter telling them to call me with the costs.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:41:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:34:26 AM EDT
[#9]
The gunsmithing is free from Bushmaster if you buy their parts......as I was told by the rep.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:32:34 AM EDT
[#10]
All the work is done. $194.25 total. That includes taxes. This is for a new barrel with a lug and flash suppressor. They are also shipping my old barrel back to me (hardly used). The gunsmithing and shipping are free since I am a local resident. I mailed the upper to them on 9/10/04.

I should get it by tomorrow!!!!

Bushmaster is awsome!!!

Out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top