Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2024 11:39:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turtlewrench]
Found this lower, I have no clue what it is or what it would even need to finish it.
Any idea what it could be or if it has any value?

Thanks
Picture 1
picture 2
Picture 3

" />
" />
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:38:03 AM EDT
[#1]
This one?

https://www.righttobear.com/308-ar-10-80-lower-serial-number-model-mfg-engraving/
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:56:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WrenchGuy] [#2]
could be, description says its DPMS pattern so should be decently easy to put to use.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:47:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turtlewrench] [#3]
So would it just needs a complete upper assy.  Seems like they are roughly 600-700, sound right?

So based on that, would you think this is worth by itself to a builder like yourself.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#4]
It's not the same as the Right To Bear Arms lower shown in that link. There's too many differences. It is an 80% lower though.

Is it worth building? That's really subjective because generally 308 ARs are on the heavy side. Now a days Ruger makes small frame 308 ARs and they're much lighter. It's just a preference.

Upper receivers are really easy to assemble piece by piece. You just have to be sure the parts are DPMS pattern compatible.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:12:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Turtlewrench:
So would it just needs a complete upper assy.  Seems like they are roughly 600-700, sound right?

So based on that, would you think this is worth by itself to a builder like yourself.
View Quote

Ask That Question Here: Official-Appraisal-and-what-is-this-worth-Thread
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Is there a blueprint sheet that i could use to see wat parts i would need to get? im guessing its cheaper to build piece by piece then buy a complete upper
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:17:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turtlewrench] [#7]
Trying to build this , learning along the way, I found this complete upper, cheapest I could find.

Do you think this would work?

https://www.opticsplanet.com/tacfire-dpms-308-winchester-complete-upper-assembly.html

Would I need any additional parts?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Top Top