Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2007 4:03:21 PM EDT
I just got a Hakko Electro Point 4x21 carry handle mount scope from CDNN Sports, and it doesn't fit in the carry handle very tight. I like the scope and don't want to return it.  is there any way to shim this thing or am I just wasting my time?  any advise?
Link Posted: 11/13/2007 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just got a Hakko Electro Point 4x21 carry handle mount scope from CDNN Sports, and it doesn't fit in the carry handle very tight. I like the scope and don't want to return it.  is there any way to shim this thing or am I just wasting my time?  any advise?

A piece of rubber intertube or thin plastic between the mounts surfaces and the handle will shim it up.
Link Posted: 11/13/2007 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one from them that the cross hairs turned when I tried to focus it.
 Just love the no return policy. NOT! I don't think they'll see any more of my money.
Link Posted: 11/13/2007 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I think i will try a piece of inner tube, thanks Max_Mike,     I'm with you Shooter62, I also got a folding bi-pod from CDNN with rust all over it. I guess I'm stuck with that too since they won't allow us to return anything.
Link Posted: 11/13/2007 5:48:09 PM EDT
[#4]
You can return defective products for replacement.

DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
We stand behind all of our products, upon deliver, being free of defects. We offer a 3-Day Inspection of all products. Upon receipt, inspect the merchandise to evaluate its function. In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product, we will replace that product at no charge to you except the shipping it costs you to send it to us. We are not a warranty repair station for any manufacturer. Returns of defective merchandise past 3 days must be made directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.

www.cdnninvestments.com/info.html
Link Posted: 11/14/2007 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess i could try to have it replaced, I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem with this scope.  I have one of those cheap chinese AR scopes and it fits the same rifle fairly tightly. I thought the Hakko would have been the better scope at nearly four times the price.  Thanks again Max_Mike
Link Posted: 11/18/2007 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#6]
since it's long past the three day return period that CDNN allows for returns I tried the inner tube shim. I put it inbetween the handle and the bottom of mount, that didn't work. so I tried it on the side of the mount instead, and now it is rock solid!                 Thank's Max_Mike
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top