Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/27/2005 2:06:21 PM EDT
 I was looking at going with the Troy Single Point Sling, BLACK and the DANIEL DEFENSE EZ CAR SLING MOUNT!!! Does any one recommend these are have any feedback?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I posted this on a different thread earlier. Look at at the Tactical Link Stealth QRB sling. This thing works great and has some pretty cool engineering behind it. If you check out there web page you'll find numerous photos. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. Excellent product and great customer service as well. WWW.TACTICALLINK.COM
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
That does look pretty cool!! It is a little pricey!!!!

Thanks......
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Just go with the ASP single point sling, you won't be sorry.  As far as the DD EZ CAR, its good action.

Here is a picture of one on my training carbine.  I use an ASP sling on my duty carbine as well.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I use the DD A2 mount and ASP single sling.  The DD stuff is firsy rate and so is the ASP from Jason.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:32:12 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 on Stick and Seed.  Lots of threads on various single points here, look into them.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top