Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/5/2005 4:47:51 PM EDT
I have a Digilight 1000XB mounted on my AR-15 in a Viking mount. After approximately three mags, the light would no longer turn on, and I had to remove it from the gun and disassemble it to repair it. Now whenever I shoot the gun, I have to smack the side of the light to get it to function.

Has anyone else had this problem? Also, before you tell me it's not a weaponlight, the DigiLight website's page for the 1000XB states: "Picatinny-rail and Universal Shotgun Barrel Mounts Available Separately", so clearly they intend for this light to be used as a weapon-mounted illuminator.

Link Posted: 11/5/2005 5:18:00 PM EDT
[#1]
No problems on mine, yet.  I've put 200+ rounds thru w/out an issue.   It's mounted on a pic rail on the FSB.

How's the warranty w/ DigiLite???  I can't recall.

Lex in NC
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Three year warranty.

Is it a problem with the switch? Did you try replacing the bulb?

BTW, where did you get yours and how much was it?

Link Posted: 11/6/2005 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Also, before you tell me it's not a weaponlight, the DigiLight website's page for the 1000XB states: "Picatinny-rail and Universal Shotgun Barrel Mounts Available Separately", so clearly they intend for this light to be used as a weapon-mounted illuminator.

Yeah... Airsoft Weapons...
Link Posted: 11/6/2005 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have a Digilight 1000XB mounted on my AR-15 in a Viking mount. After approximately three mags, the light would no longer turn on, and I had to remove it from the gun and disassemble it to repair it. Now whenever I shoot the gun, I have to smack the side of the light to get it to function.

Has anyone else had this problem? Also, before you tell me it's not a weaponlight, the DigiLight website's page for the 1000XB states: "Picatinny-rail and Universal Shotgun Barrel Mounts Available Separately", so clearly they intend for this light to be used as a weapon-mounted illuminator.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/Beltfedleadhead/DSCN0156.jpg

Not to thread jack, because I am interested in the light also, but where did you get your Front sight gas block. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/6/2005 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/Beltfedleadhead/DSCN0156.jpg

It's a Del-Ton upper, so whatever brand they use. I forget at the moment.

Not to thread jack, because I am interested in the light also, but where did you get your Front sight gas block. Thanks

Link Posted: 11/7/2005 8:32:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Digilight has a 5yr warranty and they are awesome lights for the money.
Link Posted: 11/8/2005 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#7]
5yr. warenty is correct, I have some in stock now but out of mounts at the moment. IM or email me for a prices and free shipping to you ar-15 folks.

[email protected]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top