BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 4:56:19 AM EDT
I came across this site in my travels, and thought I'd pass it on:

www.thedealershowroom.com/page/page/1225610.htm

They have new, in wrapper, triangle handguards. They seem a little high in price, but I haven't seen them around still in the wrapper.

I also noticed that they have a few M-231 stock adaptors, new in wrap. I did see the wire stocks somewhere else, maybe Gun Parts (Numrich). This is for the port-firing weapon. I haven't seen anyone make a clone of this yet; it might be interesting.

Just a heads-up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#1]
A lttle high? How about bloody outrageous?  I've bought new triangle guards off the EE section of this website for $10.  No; not in the wrap; but if they're going on a rifle, what the heck is the wrap worth??
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top