Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/19/2006 6:58:33 PM EDT
Here's my first build, thanks to the many people on this forum.

Now for the mediocre pics...

Mega Lower
RRA LPK
TheTic Stock/buffer/spring/tube
CMT Upper/BCG/CH
One piece gas ring/HD extractor spring (thanks to FMD!)
Dennysguns midlength Recon barrel Duracoated black
Phantom 5C1
PRI gas block
Troy Rail
KAC VFG
LMT rail mounted BUIS
Specter CST 3 Point sling
USGI mags of various manufacture with Ranger Plates

It didn't run like a champ right away...but FMD took care of that.  See here:  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=66&t=277106

The first picture also has my G17C with Trijicon Novaks and 3.5 lb connector.
Let me know what you think!
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#1]

looks great!
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#2]

looks good.......nice parts.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 8:16:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Very nice build.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  Since I bought this thing piece by piece, I was able to get the good stuff.  I still don't know why I skimped on the stock, though.  That will probably be my first upgrade (waiting for the next round of Magpul stuff to come out).
Link Posted: 4/20/2006 3:26:15 AM EDT
[#5]
another black rifle was born. Job well done it looks great
Link Posted: 4/20/2006 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't knock that stock.  It may not be the prettiest thing going, but many servicemembers have used that stock to do great things.  Probably the most widely used m4 stock out there, just kind of plain.
Link Posted: 4/20/2006 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Don't knock that stock.  It may not be the prettiest thing going, but many servicemembers have used that stock to do great things.  Probably the most widely used m4 stock out there, just kind of plain.

I don't have any problems with the design of the stock, but rather the quality of the particular one that I bought as it was all of $50 for the whole deal.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top