Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
IN812,
It doesn't appear that anything anyone does is going to make you happy, or even content.  We've replaced your lowers once, with fully functional lowers.  We've offered to do so again.
Please IM me your contact info (our customer data files don't use ARFCOM screen names) so I can further pursue what you had, what you have, and possible fixes, if necessary, with or for you.  An invoice number or RMA number would also help.
We are trying to help you.  
Thank you.
Steve/RRA

Can I get one of his replacement lowers?

I'm serious!

And I own Page 3
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
LMAO
hide your poor quality control behind "proprietary drawings" B/S
you either produce mil spec lowers that conform to industry standards and military prints or you produce mil spec rejects ! with poor QC
hell you cant answer a couple simple questions !
1) dimension you use from the front pin to the front of the mag well
2) tolerance on that dimension you use !

if you stand behind your product so much why not offer a full refund of purchase price of you lowers !

as you can see I'm not a happy customer !
refund full purchase price !
I'll go buy other MFG's lowers that magically match all the prints i have and posted  ones here HUM !

Dude, I will take the lowers if you are dead certain you don't want them.  I'll add that sweet 2 stage trigger and be set for life.

I had the same issue.  They fixed it.  It works.  What more is there?  

IIRC the box they returned it in was wrapped in their drawings.  I guess they were short wrapping paper or something  
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#3]
im sent
they are definitely for sale since RRA has not offered a full refund !
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LMAO
hide your poor quality control behind "proprietary drawings" B/S
you either produce mil spec lowers that conform to industry standards and military prints or you produce mil spec rejects ! with poor QC
hell you cant answer a couple simple questions !
1) dimension you use from the front pin to the front of the mag well
2) tolerance on that dimension you use !

if you stand behind your product so much why not offer a full refund of purchase price of you lowers !

as you can see I'm not a happy customer !
refund full purchase price !
I'll go buy other MFG's lowers that magically match all the prints i have and posted  ones here HUM !

Dude, I will take the lowers if you are dead certain you don't want them.  I'll add that sweet 2 stage trigger and be set for life.

I had the same issue.  They fixed it.  It works.  What more is there?  

IIRC the box they returned it in was wrapped in their drawings.  I guess they were short wrapping paper or something  

I received my two replacement lowers today, and they are fine. They measure the same as my old RRA  and the issue with the magazines hanging up is fixed.

Link Posted: 3/23/2008 8:24:15 AM EDT
[#5]
well glad you got your lowers and your happy with them

RRA has yet to answer my IM they just keep ignoring me thinking the problem will go away
Link Posted: 3/23/2008 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
well glad you got your lowers and your happy with them

RRA has yet to answer my IM they just keep ignoring me thinking the problem will go away

Everyone makes mistakes and RRA have made two (that I know of) over the last four years or so, excluding this one.

Steve is not like that.  Did you follow up with an e-mail?  Do you have documentation about your attempted contacts, or are you just spewing in an open forum?

As I said earlier, the two stripped lowers I bought are fine.  The CMP rifle I bought is fine.  I'm sorry that you did/do not like your RRA lowers.

What are you asking for from RRA?  If it is not reasonable, they might not be able to assist you to your standard.

Happy Easter!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top