Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/5/2004 2:42:49 AM EDT
Please List Magazine Source Links!

I am trying to get an informative list of AK magazine sources so it will be our "One Stop AK mag Shop" thread for all of us.

Make it easy to search for them and compare prices.

What I would like to do is get URL's for sites that sell AK magazines.

The Rules
  • Try not to list sites that have not been posted already.

• If you are a dealer or have a business with a web site that sells AK magazines. Please post the URL. NO "WTS" or FOR SALE POSTS! Take that to the EE!

• You may post a brief description of service next to the URL so people know what to expect from your past buying experience.

• REMEMBER TO HOT LINK THEM!
    If you dont know how, read the board code when you are in the post a reply screen!

Please list all that you know that are decent companies to buy from. Not rip-off's dealers or skummy distributors.

Thanks!
Here are a few of mine:

www.InterOrdnance.com*We really need to help these folks out at IO. They    
are under investigation and being attacked due to bad politics. Order what you can so they can fund thier 2nd Amend. legal battle!

www.AIMSURPLUS.com
www.CDNNInvestments.com
www.jgsales.com
www.gunsnammo.com
www.centerfiresystems.com
www.centuryarms.com
www.TAPCO.com
www.K-Var.com
www.joeken.net
www.SarcoInc.com
www.SouthernOhioGun.com
www.NorthridgeInc.com
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 3:34:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 4:05:15 AM EDT
[#2]
We have a some.

www.ohiorapidfire.com
Link Posted: 3/5/2004 4:51:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2004 8:23:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/11/2004 5:17:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok guys, here is one you need to keep up with.  
They have a basic site, but they are a good company to deal with.  I do want to note that they specialize in tough to find magazines.  I think they're high on mags that you can get almost everywhere like 30-40 round AK mags, but they are good on tough to find mags like the 75 round Chinese drums and Kimel AP-9 mags.

www.jloweclipsandmagazines.com
Link Posted: 6/27/2004 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#7]
A friend pointed me to this site

www.tickbitesupply.com/ak.html

And although the site looks a bit hokey, they did have East German AK Steel 30 rd .223 mags.  I have seen that these are available on Interordinance but Interordinance never responded to my requests to find out if they had the product.  Also, Interordinace does NOT have an SSL shopping basket - that is a big NO-NO and I wrote to them nicely pointing this out.  I never received a response.

So, this guy on David's Collectables (tickbitesupply.com) got my sale.  The mags (5 of them) arrived within a week - shipped UPS ground.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2005 5:43:07 AM EDT
[#8]
 20, 30, 40 round AK, Made in USA at Sportsmansguide.com.  I just bought 3 for 31.97 plus shipping.  Don't know how good they are, but 3 US made parts!
Link Posted: 1/21/2005 5:50:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Ah yes, use part #AX5A-990916.  They are listed in a catalog, but not on line.  Enter the catalog number and they will come up.  I have bought from them numerous times before.  It has taken a couple of weeks to get my stuff, but has always been as ordered.  Also, check out M7 bayonet US issue (used) for $19.97, with scabbard.  #lAX5A-43481.
Link Posted: 1/26/2005 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Link to best mags (IMO) and best price for them: www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=202&1=204&3=9
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top