BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/27/2006 8:47:58 PM EDT
This is biggest load of crap. This guy is extremely full of his self and his gun.......He must be a member from the other side.......www.boaguns.com
Go to the assualt rifle section.
"YEAH, THIS RAIL COSTS AS MUCH AS MOST NEW  AK47s"
"MATCH-GRADE" IS A GENERIC TERM FOR EVERYTHING WEAPONRY RELATED, EXCEPT BULLETS.  ONE CAN PROVE A LIE WITH BULLETS RATHER EASILY...
DON'T BE FOOLED.  WITH BARRELS:  IF IT AIN'T GERMAN & EXPENSIVE,  IT'D BE HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT IT'S MATCH"
"FACT:  THE FRONT SIGHT "BALL" COVERS A DIAMETER TOO LARGE
TO BE EFFECTIVE PAST 300 YARDS...
THAT'S WHY 300 YARDS IS THE MAX THIS WEAPON IS CAPABLE OF" Or maybe hes not an ar guy from here I can hit man sized targets at 500 yards with it.......
"THE ASSAULT RIFLE IS THE WORK-HORSE OF THE MILITARY OPERATOR.  IT'S THE EASIEST BATTLEFIELD WEAPON TO LEARN, AND PACKS QUITE A PUNCH.  ITS COMBAT EFFECTIVE RANGE IS OUT TO 300 YARDS IN MOST CASES, AND IS CAPABLE OF  SHOOTING 31 ROUNDS OR MORE AT A TIME WITHOUT RELOADING" By saying assault rifle he is referring to the M4. But I always thought it was a service rifle not an assault rifle.....Atleast that what I was taught in boot camp
"THIS WEAPON CAN ACCUARATELY HIT KILL SHOTS WELL PAST 300 YARDS BECAUSE OF THE SCOPE & MATCH GRADE BARREL.
THIS AIN'T GENERAL ISSUE, IT'S SPECIAL OPS ONLY..."
"GO MODULAR WHENEVER POSSIBLE" Ok hes back in arfcom land again.

And notice how everything is compared to "Spec OPS"............
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I actually know the guy. He is in fact a former Operator.

He quit AT&T and is now doing annoying websites.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Know him in real life or know him on the computer? Hes not in georgia is he?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:01:54 PM EDT
[#3]
It was a joke.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#4]

BEING A SNIPER IS
A DIFFICULT, DIRTY, PAINFUL, EXPENSIVE, LONELY, EXHAUSTING, SILENT, BORING, REPETITIVE, THANKLESS, MISUNDERSTOOD JOB THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF.  IT'S MORE OF A PUNISHMENT THAN ANYTHING ELSE.  THE BUGS & GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE BURROWING IN YOUR BODY FROM DAYS OF CRAWLING ON YOUR GUT IN THE DIRT IS NOT A FUN TIME.  MOST OPERATORS WILL HATE & RESENT YOU.  EVEN OTHER SNIPERS WILL DISLIKE YOU.  YOU'LL NEVER BE CONSIDERED A TRUE PART OF THE TEAM WHEN YOU'RE HIDING HALF-A-MILE OUT.  EVEN SO, PEOPLE STILL FLOCK TO THIS ONE IN-THE-FIELD JOB THAT POSESSES A WEAPON THAT TRUMPS ALL OTHERS IN BATTLE...

IT'S NOT THE NUMBER OF KILLS YOU GET OR THE NUMBER OF YARDS AWAY YOU ARE WHEN YOU SHOOT. IT'S THE TARGETS YOU PICK AND THE ABILITY TO GET AWAY WITH SHOOTING ANYONE OR ANYTHING AT WILL.

BE IT "THE GOD COMPLEX" OR "FIELD MADNESS," YOU WILL SUFFER GREATLY AS A COMBAT MILITARY SNIPER DURING WARTIME.  THERE IS A PRICE FOR ALL THIS POWER...

Some more choice quotes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Know him in real life or know him on the computer? Hes not in georgia is he?

dude he is joking
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow he has a ccw badge
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:17:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Since were at it...I did a WHOIS

Domain Name.......... boaguns.com
 Creation Date........ 2002-11-24
 Registration Date.... 2002-11-24
 Expiry Date.......... 2006-11-24
 Organisation Name.... A.j. Mourouzis
 Organisation Address. P.O.box 644
 Organisation Address.
 Organisation Address. Miamisburg
 Organisation Address. 45343
 Organisation Address. OH
 Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Mourouzis A.j.
 Admin Address........ P.O.box 644
 Admin Address........
 Admin Address........ Miamisburg
 Admin Address........ 45343
 Admin Address........ OH
 Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
 Admin Email.......... [email protected]
 Admin Phone.......... +1.9372913724
 Admin Fax............

He came in 1200th in a 5 mile race...Must have fallen out of shape since his days with seal team 6
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#8]
"*CUSTOM E.A.W. 30mm MAGNUM RINGS & MOUNTS
TWICE THE PRICE OF THE BADGER ORDANANCE BRAND,
BUT WORTH EVERY DOLLAR!!!" He believes in paying top dollar and bragging about it doesnt he......I bet he leaves the range when someone shows up with a savage sporting an ultimate sniper stock and a mod grade scope and prints the same groups he does..........."Yeah, But mine cost about 4 times as much" he mumbles to the guy next to him trying to keep some dignity

THIS IS THE SCOPE ALL OTHERS ARE JUDGED BY.
THE LEUPOLD MARK 4 M3
THE "MILITARY" SNIPER'S RIFLE SCOPE.
ITS *BDC ONLY FITS RIFLES THAT FIRE:
.223  .308  .30-06 &  .300 WIN MAG
IF YOU'VE NEVER USED THIS SCOPE,
YOU DON'T KNOW...

THIS IS FOR ANTI-PERSONNEL...
NOT ANTI-MATERIAL, LIKE THE .50 BMG
BIGGER AIN'T BETTER!
THIS SCOPE AIN'T MADE FOR
TARGET SHOOTING OR DEER HUNTING.
THIS SCOPE IS MADE FOR WAR

Wow this guy is hard core.....Now we all know why people say Marines are cocky....if he was a marine....But he sure sports that "USMC M40 A2"
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#9]
What a douche....my favorite is:
ADDING A LIGHT CAN BE TRICKY & COSTLY IF DONE INCORRECTLY!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:37:50 AM EDT
[#11]
this dude makes Chuck Norris look like a pussy.

Hopefully he sets up at the local gunshow.  I want him to show me how to do the perfect roundhouse kick.

He googles as living in Vandalia, OH which is north of Dayton.

caspian
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:40:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:41:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Wow he has a ccw badge
i1.tinypic.com/mrbolc.gif

Well, that says it all right there.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:42:55 AM EDT
[#14]
labrat454:

I almost fell out of my chair!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:54:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Did you see his "pre '81 paperweight" DIAS? He's an idiot
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:07:17 AM EDT
[#16]
I see he went to the Homer Simpson school of webpage design.  I really like how professional all the animated .GIFs make the page look.

The continuous use of the word "ain't" on a business page really makes me want to rush right over there and get me a match-grade-tactical-assault rifle built by this doofus.  Another quality business indicator is the use of the word "sucks" and the term "piece of crap" on your website.  Nothing says professional like poor use of English and pimpin' yo EX-military skillz.

I'm thinking this might just be an Ohio extension of Joeken...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:16:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:50:34 AM EDT
[#18]
God help me if I ever become as "Tactical" as this guy ...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:03:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I see he went to the Homer Simpson school of webpage design.  I really like how professional all the animated .GIFs make the page look.

The continuous use of the word "ain't" on a business page really makes me want to rush right over there and get me a match-grade-tactical-assault rifle built by this doofus.  Another quality business indicator is the use of the word "sucks" and the term "piece of crap" on your website.  Nothing says professional like poor use of English and pimpin' yo EX-military skillz.

I'm thinking this might just be an Ohio extension of Joeken...

Thats tough love man. He pulls no punches and tells it like it is.....And if you cant handle his language you dont need to be in a special ops situation. And if you dont but the most expensive your not a good sniper.....Even if it is made from the EXACT same materials on the EXACT same equipment by the EXACT same factory. You gotta buy the most expensive cause it if wasnt better it wouldnt be more expensive......
Heres one from his Ghillie suit page

PROFESSIONALLY-MADE SUITS:
-ARE EXPENSIVE *START @ ABOUT $750
-HAVE A FULLY PADDED UNDERBELLY
-PROVES YOU BOUGHT YOUR OWN RIFLE, TOO
I guess thats a knock at the military not paying their snipers enough to buy a pre made ghillie suit...But all the ones I knew, Would rather have one they custom made.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:04:52 AM EDT
[#20]
WoW! This guy's the shit!really, is this one of those "Joke of the day" web-sites?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:16:12 AM EDT
[#21]
www.boaguns.com/infomain.html          ---This page is funny as hell!  How come this isn't linking?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:22:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:37:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#24]

IT AIN'T A SOPMOD IF IT AIN'T SELECT FIRE.
PERIOD.
ADDING CRAP TO A CIVILIAN M4 IS STILL JUST A CIVILIAN M4.
ALTHOUGH "JUST A CIVILAN M4" IS STILL BAD-ASS!   IT AIN'T SPECIAL OPS...

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:51:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#26]
But he has a lot of tools so he must be good
And i still prefer my Dremel to his fancy shmancy dremel
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:55:34 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
This loser does his special ops from a short bus Bradley.

So you're saying he's "special" ops?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#28]
What a !
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#29]
And remember...

"Having two cheek welds will get you killed in combat!"
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Having two cheek welds will get you killed in combat!
That's why no one in-the-field does it.
Only "TARGET" rifles have MULTIPLE cheek welds!!!
*The old style

Yeah I could get a great cheek weld with the kevlar helmet on anyhow...

got it before me... DAmn
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#31]
I have nothing better to do today so i sent their consultation department an E-mail:

Hello guys!

I found your site from a friend who does airsoft…

We are in need of some training and would like your company to sponsor us at our next “Field op.” Both my friends have had M-4 style weapons for a long time and have had considerable problems hitting targets past 100 yards. Can anything be done to ACCURIZE the Airsoft M4? Also, I am using a home brew optic I made from a toilet paper roll and some sewing needles. It was a field expedient device I made from my first aid kit and a portable toilet at our range. It works great as I hardly ever use it for the first shots, just for long range from a rest. Its only 1x power so I get a huge field of view. I would like to find something more REAL to use. What optic can I Purchase? I don’t want to by JUNK either. Only the best for my guns, when your life is on the line why settle for junk eh.

Anywho, if it’s possible to get some stickers or some company logo to put on our face masks that would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Ted “Make you dead” Florance

Clan:
[360]Full Circle
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I have nothing better to do today so i sent their consultation department an E-mail:

Hello guys!

We are in need of some training and would like your company to sponsor us at our next “Field op.” Both my friends have had M-4 style weapons for a long time and have had considerable problems hitting targets past 100 yards. Can anything be done to ACCURIZE the Airsoft M4? Also, I am using a home brew optic I made from a toilet paper roll and some sewing needles. It was a field expedient device I made from my first aid kit and a portable toilet at our range. It works great as I hardly ever use it for the first shots, just for long range from a rest. Its only 1x power so I get a huge field of view. I would like to find something more REAL to use. What optic can I Purchase? I don’t want to by JUNK either. Only the best for my guns, when your life is on the line why settle for junk eh.

Anywho, if it’s possible to get some stickers or some company logo to put on our face masks that would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Clan:
[360]Full Circle

LOL  That poor guy will think he got some business till he reads the airsoft part!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:52:04 PM EDT
[#33]
"If you're hell bent on taking a $50 rifle / gun onto the battlefield,  we won't stop you... but we will laugh at you."

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:10:58 PM EDT
[#34]

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WE CAN DO TO AN
M4 / M16 / AR15
THAT IT WOULD TAKE A WEEK TO LIST THEM ALL.   WE CAN STRIP AN UPPER & LOWER RECEIVER, INCLUDING ADDING BACK ALL THE PARTS.  REMOVING OR ADDIND A BARREL TO AN UPPER REQUIRES THE TOOL SHOWN ABOVE.  WHEN IT COMES TO THIS TYPE OF RIFLE, WE'VE DONE IT A LOT.

LOL
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#36]
tagged for laughter

ETA:

TITLE: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS,
BOA Enterprises, LLC

DUTIES: SALES & SERVICE SUPERVISOR,  GUNSMITHING FOREMAN &
GLOCK ARMORER,  TOOLMAKER,  FABRICATION WELDER,  INVESTOR RECRUITING,  ADVERTISING SUPERVISOR, MARKET RESEARCH,  WEBSITE MANAGER,  
TACTICAL CONSULTING SUPERVISOR (U.S. ARMY SPECIAL FORCES TRAINING CENTER,
FORT BRAGG, NC),  BOA GUN CLUB COORDINATOR & SUPPLIER,  
FOUNDER OF THE GAMMA TM FIGHTING SYSTEM (SUPERVISING INSTRUCTOR),
EMPLOYEE SLAVE-DRIVER, LEAD MILITARY LIASON,  ACCOUNTING & TAX DIRECTOR,  DISTRIBUTION SUPERVISOR, INVESTOR'S PUNCHING BAG,  & LOTS MORE...

Sounds like this guy can do it all!! Strange that he doesn't want to show his face in his BADAZZ pics.www.boaguns.com/director.html
Look at the pic in the bottom left corner. Is that an official SF uber tactical helmet?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:24:26 PM EDT
[#37]

There's also lots of info we just don't know... & we'll tell you so pretend to know what we're talking about.

There's also lots of info we just can't tell you {or show you}.
"Loose lips sink ships."

What a tool.

Edit: Now, I've never been in the military, nor do I claim to me a military expert, so I don't know squat about it, but that ghillie suit looks like shit.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#38]
im almost embarresed for him.
lol fuck no im not,

has someone emailed him a link to this thread?? i cnat believe he is so impressed that he can put the parts back into a recieve when he takes them back out. lol omg that was funny.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#39]
AT LEAST ONE TEAM MEMBER SHOULD KNOW
HOW TO PICK LOCKS.
HAMMERS & RAMS ARE FOR NO-TALENT MONKEYS...

i shit you not thats what he says when talking about his lock picking set.

here is his pic on the bottom of the page ina liquor store parkinglot...  but shades them out elsewhere??? lol

www.boaguns.com/specialevents
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:53:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
im almost embarresed for him.

lol fuck no im not,

has someone emailed him a link to this thread?? i cnat believe he is so impressed that he can put the parts back into a recieve when he takes them back out. lol omg that was funny.

He is probably wondering why he's getting so many web hits!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:51:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Hello guys!

Thanks in advance,

Clan:
[360]Full Circle

I was dying with laughter. Then I read "Only the best for my guns, when your life is on the line why settle for junk eh. " and it almost brought a tear to my eyes.

Now I'm out of breath....

This guy thinks he has the perfect answer for the absolute best tactical gear and their limitations.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:28:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Gawd this guy is funny, this is under his "Gun Cleaning 101"......."The How To Page":

IT WOULD TAKE ALL DAY TO LIST ALL THE WAYS TO CLEAN A HANDGUN, &
A WEEK TO SHOW YOU HOW TO CLEAN A RIFLE.
IF YOU WANT TO GO CHEAP, OR YOU'VE GOT THE CASH TO SHOW THE LOVE...
WE PROBABLY KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T.
ASK.
IF YOU'VE GOT A PRO TIP FOR US, LET US KNOW

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:37:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Ohhh, Ohhhhh........and this just in, he also has mad crazy welding skilz.

www.wickedwelding.com/
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:20:14 AM EDT
[#44]
"For most, it's difficult to understand that one man owns all the equipment on all these pages... but it's true.  It's taken over two decades, lots of training {plus a load of experience} & tens of thousands of dollars to obtain it all, but it's just one guy.  There is, although,  tons of useful help he gets from past & present militray operators, law enforcement agents & "others" that help with a little bit of everything.  So there's a lot of "we" not "me" that is always present. "

How come I'm not surprised that it's just "one guy"?  Who is he implying when he says "others"?!    Thanks for the link, this guy is pretty damn funny.  My favorite quote:

"Some weaponry sucks at any price.  But, "cost effective" in a combat firearm almost always means CRAP!  If you're hell bent on taking a $50 rifle / gun onto the battlefield,  we won't stop you... but we will laugh at you. "  I love that quote!  $50 rifle/gun!  This is great.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:37:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Ohhh, Ohhhhh........and this just in, he also has mad crazy welding skilz.

www.wickedwelding.com/

My research indicates that's his brother Pete, and this boaguns guy is A.J.

I found an obit for their grandmother that lists them both.

ETA: Why does it seem like everybody is a consultant to the military?  Does the military really do business with that many folks, or do 90% of them just pretend they're training consultants?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:01:07 AM EDT
[#46]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5232406264772705015&q=I+want+to+ride+my+bike
"Tactical "Going for a ride..................................................
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:24:53 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
AT LEAST ONE TEAM MEMBER SHOULD KNOW
HOW TO PICK LOCKS.
HAMMERS & RAMS ARE FOR NO-TALENT MONKEYS...

i shit you not thats what he says when talking about his lock picking set.

here is his pic on the bottom of the page ina liquor store parkinglot...  but shades them out elsewhere??? lol

www.boaguns.com/specialevents

Well it's a fucking good thing I'm a Locksmith AND an arfcom team member or we'd all be fucked ...
I wanna see this guy "try" to pick a high security ASSA cylinder. Shit, for that matter let's see him pick "any" lock cylinder with a sidebar ...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:48:06 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Like the guy who was insulted when I packed and moved away after he set up next to me with his FAL on a Williams alumabomb receiver....

You insulted the hell out of me that day..You heartless &$@#!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:05:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:38:28 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
He came in 1200th in a 5 mile race...Must have fallen out of shape since his days with seal team 6

Dude, you mean DevGru.

You are like sooo out of touch with your tactical terminology.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top