Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/24/2022 4:28:17 PM EDT
Picked this little rifle up at an estate sale for $500.  Tossed in were a box full of magazines and about 1000 rounds of ball ammo.  I have several Arsenal AK 47s, but this is my first in 5.45x39.  It has an optics rail mounted and some cheap scope.  Can't wait to try it out.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
pics would be nice
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:13:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations on sucking hard, sir!
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#3]
away from my usual area, but by next week I'll get a chance to count the rounds and magazines, and get some pictures.  Just looking on Gun Broker for that style AK,  it looks like I sure got my money's worth.  I doubt I will keep it though.  Just another platform to support at a time when I am trying to cut back the ammo/platform SKUs.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:14:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Sell it or trade it for what you want.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mannlicher:
away from my usual area, but by next week I'll get a chance to count the rounds and magazines, and get some pictures.  Just looking on Gun Broker for that style AK,  it looks like I sure got my money's worth.  I doubt I will keep it though.  Just another platform to support at a time when I am trying to cut back the ammo/platform SKUs.
View Quote

You got it for way better price than you should have. Well done!
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 7:49:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I got to play with it for a few hours,  and then sold it.   A local fellow,  Marine vet,  picked it up.   It was a fine rifle,  but I really did not need it, or need to add another caliber/platform at this time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 11:29:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alaskanforfreedom] [#7]
No pics? Come on. Eta oh fuck me this is last year post necro past.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top