Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/27/2022 1:49:09 PM EDT

Does anyone know where to get a set of RPD fire control parts?  Does anyone have a set they can sell?  Does anyone have a set that I can get technical scans done, so I can make them?  

Any help needed, Thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask D Wilson
He’s wrapping up mine now
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:13:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KILLERB6] [#2]
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
Ask D Wilson
He's wrapping up mine now
View Quote

I will definetly contat them.

Did you have your semi parts before you sent yours out?  I tried FMJ, and they didn't respond by phone, or by email.  I did have an FMJ semi parts, but they are gone, I don't know what happened to them, as I remember leaving them in the box with the kit.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:15:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Elcunning:

Did you have your semi parts before you sent yours out?  I tried FMJ, and they didn't respond by phone, or by email.  I did have an FMJ semi parts, but they are gone, I don't know what happened to them, as I remember leaving them in the box with the kit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Elcunning:
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
Ask D Wilson
He's wrapping up mine now

I did
I bought the trigger from FMJ in 2020 as well. Totally ghosted my commo so I gambled and just ordered
Showed up a week later…
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I contacted fmj armory about a semi kit last month I believe it was and they were taking names down on a list to get the next batch out. I couldn’t recall how long he said for the wait.
Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top