Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 3:27:54 AM EDT
So I'm considering getting a PX4 (Presuming one of my local dealers can get me one.). Are there any 'known issues' with the PX4? I've read plenty of good reviews, but I sort of want to hear the bad before I get one...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#1]
i put 300 rounds through mine last weekend without one problem. the mag springs are VERY tight, tightest of any new mags ive ever used. i had to let them sit loaded at 15rnds overnight before i could get the last 2 in.

its my first 9mm so i cant really compare the recoil, but it is light.

the only problem im having is finding holsters. blade-tech makes some but im not gonna wait 5 weeks for a holster... by then one of the holsters i like more will be out probably!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:11:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a major problem with the PX4: I dont have one.

I need someone to fix that problem FAST!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a major problem with the PX4: I dont have one.

I need someone to fix that problem FAST!

Ya, I'm working on that myself!

I haven't settled 100% on the idea of getting a PX4, but the only 'problem' I can find right now is the lack of holsters, specifically a Safariland 6004 for the Px4. I emailed Safariland if they have an ETA, so we'll see.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#4]
after a couple hours of searching and some emails, i found that tucker gunleather is now making leather holsters for the px4. i just bought a Texas Heritage IWB for my px4. its almost exactly like the CTAC (in style, not material) ive been lusting over for weeks but will actually fit my gun

hopefully it will be here in 2-3 weeks.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered the .40 model and it will be here on Thursday. Can't wait to get out this weekend and put some rounds through it.

As for holsters, I ordered one from: http://brigadegunleather.com/gunholsters.html

I should have the holster tomorrow. They have them in stock and ship within 48 hours - either black or tan leather. Quality looks very good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top