Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2023 10:06:24 PM EDT
Sent a slide into them for optic cut and have been trying to contact without responses. Just looking for reassurance or maybe someone has experience with them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
@Baronvonphildo

I asked about them in a few facebook groups yesterday and I learned that they don't/won't communicate with customers after they get paid, do shit machine work and don't always return customers slides. Did you ever get your slide back?
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I did finally get it back. You are correct on the lack of communication. The work didn’t seem to be bad to me but first slide I’ve had milled. I used them because they were able to mount a dovetail sight behind the optic and I didn’t see many others that did for the CZ-P07. All in all I wouldn’t say to not use them but would say expect it to be a long time and be without info. I was actually looking for a replacement slide before it got returned. It was like almost 4 months.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
A friend of mine sent his Hellcat slide in a few months ago and they went dark on him right after they accepted payment. They won't respond to emails or answer their phones so he's freaking out a little bit. I'm glad your experience turned out better than most of the complaints I've seen. Hopefully my friends does too
Top Top