Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2021 11:32:41 PM EDT
Reaching out everywhere for this.

Will a Tanfoglio 9mm barrel work in a Jericho 941? If not what barrels do?

Trying to find a compatible bbl to cut and thread for suppressor.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 9:06:52 AM EDT
[#1]
How are you going to thread a flush mount barrel? Are you going to have some type of extension installed?
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jeeps-And-Guns:
How are you going to thread a flush mount barrel? Are you going to have some type of extension installed?
View Quote

Dunno yet.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 9:26:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TonyRumore] [#3]
The Jericho barrel is interchangeable with a small frame Tanfoglio Witness barrel.  At least with the samples that I have played with.  They drop right in.
They made/imported six inch small frame Witness barrels at one time....not sure if they still do.
A large frame barrel won't work in the early Jerichos.  
I think the Jericho is now made in 45 ACP, so that would take a large frame....I don't know about those barrels.

Tony

Link Posted: 11/8/2021 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a compact Baby Desert Eagle (metal frame with the full size grip) and purchased an EAA Witness BBL some years ago. A gunsmith threaded it and it works great. It was drop in fit for my gun.
Link Posted: 12/10/2021 9:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Let me try it out.  I will let you know.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:05:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: yamahawarrior89] [#6]
https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/barrels-complete-upper/cz-barrel-9mm-tactical-sports.html

I used one of these for a tanfoglio small frame, so I'm sure it would work on a 941. For fitting, I just had to trim down the the tab on the barrel hood.

Going off memory here but some CZ's have a smaller diameter barrel, the CZ sport has the same diameter as the tanfoglio's. I'd measure you barrel diameter and google to see if it's the same diameter as a witness/tanfoglio
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I just tried it.

The Tanfoglio TA-90 barrel fits a Jericho 941 and vice versa.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes. I had Hipes Consulting thread a longer Tangfolio bbl for my Baby Desert Eagle compact 941 (steel flavor).
Top Top