Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2023 8:15:11 PM EDT
So I'm curious if the 4.5" XD-M threaded barrels will fit an older 4" xd. I'm wanting a threaded barrel for my 4" xd 45 so I can use a compensator and maybe a suppressor but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer online if XD-M barrels will fit the XD. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
No guarantee but, I will see if I can find a link to someone who threads xd barrels, I had a list of a couple providers at one time.  If I find it I will post it up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:36:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6731HBAR] [#2]
Originally Posted By Longranger44:
So I'm curious if the 4.5" XD-M threaded barrels will fit an older 4" xd. I'm wanting a threaded barrel for my 4" xd 45 so I can use a compensator and maybe a suppressor but I haven't been able to find a definitive answer online if XD-M barrels will fit the XD. Thanks in advance!
View Quote

Here you go, give them a call . and its from SA
Bet this would work

@Longranger44

My mistake I thought it said XD, so I this may not be the answer for you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:47:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Longranger44] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 6731HBAR:

Here you go, give them a call . and its from SA
Bet this would work

@Longranger44

My mistake I thought it said XD, so I this may not be the answer for you.
View Quote

Yeah that's the one I'm wondering about. I know tornado technologies would extend and thread mine but the guy that runs that company isn't the greatest and you can wait a year before he gets around to it, and he'll string you along for the whole process. Bar sto makes them but are over double the price of the factory XD-M barrel in the link
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:31:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6731HBAR] [#4]
Barsto

Try Barsto, I found this.  

@Longranger44

Link Posted: 12/3/2023 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Longranger44:
View Quote

No.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:57:53 AM EDT
[#6]
For those still looking…

EFK
Top Top