Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2023 8:23:23 PM EDT
Some choice comments

The Hi-Point Yeet Cannon 9mm is FINALLY HERE (Hi-Point YC9)

A Colt costs you your rent, a Glock costs you a car payment, a Hi-Point costs you your dignity.

Owning a decked out Hi-Point is like taking the biggest dump that won’t flush at your in-laws’ bathroom: you are ashamed and proud of it at the same time.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I genuinely want one.

Such a hilarious situation that gave us that gem.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Those actually look nicer than the standard guns. They are great for a car gun and go bang every time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I will probably have one of these at some point. It would probably be good to add to my stash of guns to let new shooters experience.

I have taken quite a few new shooters to the range and the most common complaint I hear is about the price of some of the pistols I have brought in the past, so it it is nice to have something else for which the price is not an instant turn-off.

I have had guns for this purpose like a SCCY (which I sold) a Taurus G3 Millinium (which I gave away), a Hipont C9 (which I stilll have) and some Charter, Tuarus and EAA revolvers that were quite inexpensive when I bought them, back prior to the Corona Virus/Biden panic.

I know the millioaires on ARFCOM would never understand, but some people really do have limited funds due to other obligations, yet they want a gun. This might be a good sample.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 4:21:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pukindog:
I will probably have one of these at some point. It would probably be good to add to my stash of guns to let new shooters experience.

I have taken quite a few new shooters to the range and the most common complaint I hear is about the price of some of the pistols I have brought in the past, so it it is nice to have something else for which the price is not an instant turn-off.

I have had guns for this purpose like a SCCY (which I sold) a Taurus G3 Millinium (which I gave away), a Hipont C9 (which I stilll have) and some Charter, Tuarus and EAA revolvers that were quite inexpensive when I bought them, back prior to the Corona Virus/Biden panic.

I know the millioaires on ARFCOM would never understand, but some people really do have limited funds due to other obligations, yet they want a gun. This might be a good sample.
View Quote

Arex Delta M's (Gen 2) are routinely on sale for as little as $279. Another outstanding budget choice actually better.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:

Arex Delta M's (Gen 2) are routinely on sale for as little as $279. Another outstanding budget choice actually better.
View Quote

Yep. Currently on sale at PSA for that price right now according to today's email blast.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Vague:

Yep. Currently on sale at PSA for that price right now according to today's email blast.
View Quote

Nope. Out of stock.
Top Top