Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2024 10:25:54 AM EDT
I recently acquired a CZ Shadow 2 optic ready for competition. I want to compete in Carry Optics , but I am unable to find an optic plate for a Holosun RDS. The Holosun has the same footprint as the RMR. It seems everybody is out of them. Probably due to the Shadow 2 Compact version just hitting the market. I would preferer to keep the cost under $60.00, but I understand supply and demand might dictate otherwise.

P.S. Do I need an Optic Plate, I was told I do by the local gun shop.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:35:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chunderbox] [#1]
It's not under $60 but is well worth the price.  Fits my Holosun 507 Comp like a glove and the built in rear sight is perfect.  Plus it's a steel plate with the Zev style mounting posts for more thread engagement for the optic screws.  They have a couple other options without the rear sight for a bit less as well.

P.S.  Yes you need a mounting plate.

https://chpws.com/product/cz-shadow-2-optics-ready-v4-mil-leo-to-trijicon-rh-holosun-407c-507c-507comp-508t-ch-edc-xl-w-zev-posts-and-built-in-rear-sight/
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:18:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I had to get a no namer from eBay for an EPS. Turned out to be a really good unit milled from aluminum with the stude and countersunk bosses.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:16:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TROB] [#3]
I got mine through Cajun gunworks and added a Dawson rear (my plate came with a rear dovetail).

They have this one in stock right now

https://cajungunworks.com/product/shadow-2-and-p10-optic-ready-plate/
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank You

I ordered one from Cajun gun works. I appreciate the reply's and the help.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:17:57 AM EDT
[#5]
CZ Parts sells the OEM steel plates, which some say hold up better.  I placed an order even though they didn't appear to have the part in stock, and it just shipped a few weeks later once they had some on hand.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:19:28 AM EDT
[#6]
FYI, The P10 plate fits the S2.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:31:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Avoid CH like the plague. Check out the ones at Www.thecncpros.com
Lifetime warranty and they are made from hardened steel. Their stuff fits like a glove.
Top Top