Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2024 10:31:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: New2AR15s]
Planning to add a 9mm 1911 to my safe at some point and wondering if anyone has heard if there are any plans to offer this model in 9mm
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:14:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mousegun] [#1]
Can't help you with a 9, but if you ever decide to step up to fo-tay-fi, I can tell you it is a nice gun.  I got one about 2 months ago and it is tight.

I wanted to make it tighter so I got an oversized barrel bushing and fit it.  Then I got an oversized slide stop pin and it was a drop in.  Last I installed an extended extractor that sent ejected rounds off in a better direction.

That gun is a accurate as my custom made target 45 with my cast reloads.

A 9 would be a great addition to the JSOC line.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 2:01:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mousegun:
Can't help you with a 9, but if you ever decide to step up to fo-tay-fi, I can tell you it is a nice gun.  I got one about 2 months ago and it is tight.

I wanted to make it tighter so I got an oversized barrel bushing and fit it.  Then I got an oversized slide stop pin and it was a drop in.  Last I installed an extended extractor that sent ejected rounds off in a better direction.

That gun is a accurate and my custom made target 45 with my cast reloads.

A 9 would be a great addition to the JSOC line.
View Quote

Im okay with it in 45acp if its the only option, I really like the features of the model. I may just have to get the Raider in 9mm to fill the role
Top Top