Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 54
Posted: 1/3/2021 3:43:52 AM EDT
I just noticed ( guess I’m behind the times lately) a few Turkish Benelli M4 clones on the market and was curious if anyone has compared them to see which one is the better of the offerings. What are the differences, if any?

Toros Copolla T4
Sulun Arms Tac 12
Canuck Operator
Komando P4
CD 601 DPS

Thanks
AKM

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#1]
FYI the $299 Gforce deal is still on at PSA. Just ordered.
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 10:49:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fordtough25] [#2]
Does the factory benelli 7 shot tube fit and function well?

Good deal on the deal!!

Edit: I FOd on the factory tube and spring so we will see soon.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I am super happy with this clone!!!

25 round of 00 buckshot
5 slugs

Perfect!

Tried 5 birdshot, fired fine, ejected 50% so not shocked. I’ll run a case of buck through this baby and try the birdshot again then.

Accuracy seemed excellent from 20 yards, 0 issue firing or function wise. 3” mag slugs felt like 2 3/4 slugs, super smooth!

Slapped a red dot on it this weekend and will continue. I’m pumped!!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Fordtough25:

25 round of 00 buckshot
5 slugs

Perfect!

Tried 5 birdshot, fired fine, ejected 50% so not shocked. I’ll run a case of buck through this baby and try the birdshot again then.

Accuracy seemed excellent from 20 yards, 0 issue firing or function wise. 3” mag slugs felt like 2 3/4 slugs, super smooth!

Slapped a red dot on it this weekend and will continue. I’m pumped!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269204/IMG_8480_jpeg-2989800.JPG
View Quote

Thanks for the update. My M2 (I know, different system) would choke on low dram bird shot at first. But after lots of high brass #4 and buck it shoots anything meeting benelli’s recommended min dram just fine. Academy I’m my AO typically has 25rd boxes of monarch 00 buck pretty cheap. It’s great blasting ammo and packs a decent punch.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#5]

25 round of 00 buckshot
5 slugs

Perfect!

Tried 5 birdshot, fired fine, ejected 50% so not shocked. I'll run a case of buck through this baby and try the birdshot again then.

Accuracy seemed excellent from 20 yards, 0 issue firing or function wise. 3" mag slugs felt like 2 3/4 slugs, super smooth!

Slapped a red dot on it this weekend and will continue. I'm pumped!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269204/IMG_8480_jpeg-2989800.JPG
View Quote
The manual says it "may" choke on light loads.

Mine now that it's broke in (has always shot cheap 7.5 shot just fine) will 50/50 cycle the lite 980fps #8 shot stuff....  not that I would ever use it....but hey...it almost works.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Jeremy2171:
The manual says it "may" choke on light loads.

Mine now that it's broke in (has always shot cheap 7.5 shot just fine) will 50/50 cycle the lite 980fps #8 shot stuff....  not that I would ever use it....but hey...it almost works.
View Quote

Copy, I bought a case of rio 00 buck today just for this bad boy.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#7]
My Toros T4 had some issues with some lighter loads. I swapped the extractor and spring out with Benelli parts. I did not have any issues after that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 6:51:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By EzGoingKev:
My Toros T4 had some issues with some lighter loads. I swapped the extractor and spring out with Benelli parts. I did not have any issues after that.
View Quote

Thanks that’s good info, I did buy a benelli 7 round mag tube and spring. They arrived today so I’ll tackle that this week sometime.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote
To clarify...it wouldn't cycle light loads and changing the extractor fixed that issue?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Jeremy2171:
To clarify...it wouldn't cycle light loads and changing the extractor fixed that issue?
View Quote

As delivered light loads would cycle about 80% of the time. I watched the ejection port while I shot some light loads and the empty shell would kind of float/bounce around in the receiver and would not eject cleanly. There were several others that were experiencing similar problems and their solution was to swap out the Turkish extractor and spring for Benelli parts. I did it to mine and the problem disappeared.

My Turkish extractor looked exactly like the Benelli one. I think I might have been able to to just swap the spring but I did them both. I do remember the Benelli pin would not fit the Turkish bolt. It was slightly larger in OD. I do not remember the dimensions at this point.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 12:45:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xxbrotherhood77] [#11]
Is A Benelli M4 Clone Really Worth Half The Price? - Orthos Arms S4

Now they are doing gucci turknelli clones. Any experience with these?
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By xxbrotherhood77:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJtfT_UtHWc

View Quote

Do not but neat video, those guys are fun!

Todays mail call

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/14/2023 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By xxbrotherhood77:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJtfT_UtHWc

View Quote

So they threw on a knock off MLOK rail, a bolt knob, and drilled the barrel of a $400 Turkish M4 and want $1400 for it?

Attachment Attached File

Micah and Charlie make the video worth watching, but what a joke of a gun.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 9:14:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:

So they threw on a knock off MLOK rail, a bolt knob, and drilled the barrel of a $400 Turkish M4 and want $1400 for it?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Rightt-289.jpg

Micah and Charlie make the video worth watching, but what a joke of a gun.
View Quote

Yep!

you would be surprised at the number of people that pay shops to switch handguards, mount sights, etc . on an AR as well.

I guess many people today are very afraid of tools and pay someone to do even simple work.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:06:38 PM EDT
[#15]
This seems reasonably fair.
CHEAPEST Benelli M4 Clone... That Works!! ($400 Panzer M4)
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:14:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Tiribulus:
This seems reasonably fair.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KikjV7QZzfs
View Quote

I watched that the other day. Not a bad video, I agree so far.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Hopefully I'll be picking up my Gforce either tonight or tomorrow.  Considering magazine options... has anyone tried the KZ extension on a Gforce?  I see reviews saying that it's a perfect fit for a Black Aces, but on a Panzer you need to add a spacer and you lose the functionality of the detent.  Or should I just suck it up and replace the entire tube?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:10:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: onealphay2k] [#18]
I have a couple of those SULUN TAC-12 folding collapsing stocks from Delta Mike and never used them.   I haven't been following this thread since it started and am curious if they are still desirable or if there is something else that everyone is buying now.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:41:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By onealphay2k:
I have a couple of those SULUN TAC-12 folding stocks from Delta Mike and never used them.   I haven't been following this thread since it started and am curious if they are still desirable or if there is something else that everyone is buying now.  Thanks
View Quote

Folding stock?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Folding stock?
View Quote

Sorry, meant to say collapsing.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By mr_camera_man:
Hopefully I'll be picking up my Gforce either tonight or tomorrow.  Considering magazine options... has anyone tried the KZ extension on a Gforce?  I see reviews saying that it's a perfect fit for a Black Aces, but on a Panzer you need to add a spacer and you lose the functionality of the detent.  Or should I just suck it up and replace the entire tube?
View Quote

I got the whole Benelli tube and spring but haven’t had time to swap it in yet. Mine is a panzer arms m4.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#22]

I got the whole Benelli tube and spring but haven’t had time to swap it in yet. Mine is a panzer arms m4.
View Quote

I will be interested to know how that goes.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

It’s on my list of things to do, maybe this Friday morning.
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I got the whole Benelli tube and spring but haven't had time to swap it in yet. Mine is a panzer arms m4.

FWIW, I installed the Dave's Metal Works extended tube (one piece) on my SDS AKSA S4 and it fit perfectly.  The DMW website cautions against installing on Benelli clones as there may be fitment issues.  However, I had no issues with fit or function.  I would expect a genuine Benelli tube to fit also.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 5:34:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AT7WE2:
FWIW, I installed the Dave's Metal Works extended tube (one piece) on my SDS AKSA S4 and it fit perfectly.  The DMW website cautions against installing on Benelli clones as there may be fitment issues.  However, I had no issues with fit or function.  I would expect a genuine Benelli tube to fit also.  YMMV.
View Quote

Thank you, I expected as much but good to hear!
Link Posted: 10/29/2023 11:16:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Have a Panzer M4 on the way from Palmetto.  Found this site tonight.  I actually knew about them from there Panzer arms drums that work with the BP12.
https://www.blackrivermfg.com/m4-accessories

Anyhow they "say" and list many of these items as working with the M4 clones.  Not inexpensive but may be decent options, bolts dont seem like a bad deal.  I sent them an email asking specifically about whether the mag tubes will work with the Panzer M4.  

I ordered a Strike Ind Hayl rail before even ordering the shotgun but I am really liking the install of the Agency and the Black River Mfg rails better (doesnt seem to use those set screws Strike does)
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 2:48:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Picked up a Black River Manufacturing Mag tube kit.  From what Ive been reading the full length tubes work find but extensions are not the right length.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 5:26:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By akiraproject24:
Picked up a Black River Manufacturing Mag tube kit.  From what Ive been reading the full length tubes work find but extensions are not the right length.
View Quote

Nice!! I didn’t have time to swap mine last weekend, hopefully this coming.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Same, mine fit and works perfectly.  Not crazy about the sullen stock, but it does work.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Didn’t change the tube yet but we put 30 more 00 buck through it and 5 more slugs.

Damn these things can run fast!!! Sighted in the red dot as well, love it!
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 11:10:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#31]
What’s going on with SDS? I can’t find any clones on their site or their nightmare network of differently named subsidiaries.

ETA: Disregard. New brand is MAC.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 7:21:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:
What’s going on with SDS? I can’t find any clones on their site or their nightmare network of differently named subsidiaries.

ETA: Disregard. New brand is MAC.
View Quote

I think they are importing the AKSA again which is the good one.

Same as black Ace's iirc
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By akiraproject24:
Have a Panzer M4 on the way from Palmetto.  Found this site tonight.  I actually knew about them from there Panzer arms drums that work with the BP12.
https://www.blackrivermfg.com/m4-accessories

Anyhow they "say" and list many of these items as working with the M4 clones.  Not inexpensive but may be decent options, bolts dont seem like a bad deal.  I sent them an email asking specifically about whether the mag tubes will work with the Panzer M4.  

I ordered a Strike Ind Hayl rail before even ordering the shotgun but I am really liking the install of the Agency and the Black River Mfg rails better (doesnt seem to use those set screws Strike does)
View Quote

Their mag tube does install on the Panzer M4.  Make sure to remove the little spacer it comes with.  I almost stripped the receiver threads trying to tighten it on with the spacer.  

This thing has been a nightmare to reassemble.  I also replaced the stock with the 5 position tube and stock from Classic Firearms.

Sent the Strike Industries Hayl rail back for return.  Didnt fit right and didnt want to dremel anything.  Going to possibly grab a Mesa 8" truckee or the Agency Arms.

Used acetone on the picatinny/receiver and locktited the screws back at 15 in lbs.

You'll need a 27mm for the jam nut that locks the tube for the stock.
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Bought a titanium tube from Carrier Comp, great folks to buy from and they are in my home state, FL. I had called them and asked if they knew if their tube fit, they had but didn’t have any at the time. A few weeks later they called and after payment my tube was on the way! Spring and follower come with it, that is 2 parts towards r922.

I have the Panzer version M4.

Looking at the Briley handguard, it looks smooth, meaning no sharp edges to chew up your hands….. anybody have experience with this handguard and the Panzer M4? Otherwise I might go after the Truckee.

Some of these items are pricy I know but I figure if I really like it and want to upgrade to a Benelli, I can move all the goodies over and sell off my Panzer and recoup some cash after learning and beating on the cheaper model….not for everyone, but works for me!
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#35]
I’m pretty much 100% happy with my purchase so far, 0 issues, makes everyone smile, solid accuracy and function.

Sure id like a real Benelli but im happy, and I agree if I ever do get a real one anything I buy for this transfers.
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Picked up a MAC1014, and took it out last weekend to break it in, it worked fine with heavier loads but it stalled twice with 1-ounce loads in the 100 rounds fired.
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By R0N:
Picked up a MAC1014, and took it out last weekend to break it in, it worked fine with heavier loads but it stalled twice with 1-ounce loads in the 100 rounds fired.
View Quote
Check your gas pistons. Make sure they move smoothly within the gas cylinder bores.  They should slide back and forth and rotate inside the cylinder bores very smoothly with little or no resistance.  If they bind up or drag, that may be causing the issue with low velocity rounds.    
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Check your gas pistons. Make sure they move smoothly within the gas cylinder bores.  They should slide back and forth and rotate inside the cylinder bores very smoothly with little or no resistance.  If they bind up or drag, that may be causing the issue with low velocity rounds.    
View All Quotes

They move completely smooth with no binding.  

If I can make time this weekend, I am going to take it out and run another sleeve of rounds through it to see if it needs a break in
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 6:06:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fordtough25] [#39]

If I can make time this weekend, I am going to take it out and run another sleeve of rounds through it to see if it needs a break in
View Quote

I haven’t even field stripped mine yet. Also have not tried to run anything besides slugs and 00 buck.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 11:35:25 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote
Did you get it? How is it?
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 6:50:24 AM EDT
[#41]

I haven’t even field stripped mine yet. Also have not tried to run anything besides slugs sbr 00 buck.
View All Quotes

I haven’t even field stripped mine yet. Also have not tried to run anything besides slugs sbr 00 buck.

I tried standard 9 ball 00, 1.25, and 1-ounce field loads.  

I picked up a sleeve of 1.25 to break it in and a case of 1B federal Max I plan on leaving in it.  

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 7:44:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Did you get it? How is it?
View Quote
Got it, but I've been insanely busy and haven't taken it to the range yet.  But it looks great, no fit and finish complaints at all.

I did field strip it and completely blast out all of the factory oil with carb cleaner, then lightly re-lubed.  I made sure to clean out the pistons and cylinders since the manual said to keep them dry, and the pistons seemed to move a little more freely afterwards.

Link Posted: 11/15/2023 12:51:50 PM EDT
[#43]

I tried standard 9 ball 00, 1.25, and 1-ounce field loads.  

I picked up a sleeve of 1.25 to break it in and a case of 1B federal Max I plan on leaving in it.  

View Quote

The case I snagged is Rio 9 ball 00. Slugs have all been Winchester or federal 2 3/4” and 3”.

I’ll try some birdshot at some point as well.
Link Posted: 11/19/2023 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#44]
I am looking for a good Black Friday deal on a Panzer Arms Panzer Arms M4 Marine Tactical 12 Ga PAM4MTSSS.

If anyone knows of or sees one please PM me so I don't miss it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 7:50:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tiribulus] [#45]
Got it, but I've been insanely busy and haven't taken it to the range yet.  But it looks great, no fit and finish complaints at all.

I did field strip it and completely blast out all of the factory oil with carb cleaner, then lightly re-lubed.  I made sure to clean out the pistons and cylinders since the manual said to keep them dry, and the pistons seemed to move a little more freely afterwards.
View Quote

The pistons are supposed to be self cleaning, but I took mine apart and there was some carbon deposits on them. Didn't hurt anything, but it was there. Maybe by self cleaning it's meant that they never build up enough to effect function.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Well I’m finally in the game dudes!! Super pumped!
View Quote

You're not allowed to be pumped with an auto loader.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#47]

You're not allowed to be pumped with an auto loader.
View Quote

Ha truth.

The speed that you can accurately empty these shotguns is pretty wild compared to a pump. Imo
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 2:05:53 PM EDT
[#48]
MAC 1014: 100+ Round Range Report
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#49]
I've been following this thread since it started and never commented.  I'd like to thank everyone who has posted; it's been very informative and a great read...  This is my second bite of the Turknelli apple after early purchases of a CD 601 DPS, a SDS AKSA S4, a Radikal SAX-2, and a Giray G4.  All of them have moved on to new owners in NIB condition.  They all suffered from a variety of shortcomings; to name a few, either being too far off Benelli compatibility, horrible user reports, or the price and availability of aftermarket parts to bring them up to a reasonable standard.  The press on the newest Panzer M4's and MAC 1014's claim to have addressed many of the quality and compatibility issues of the earlier imports.  Does anyone know if the newest batch of Panzer M4's and the MAC 1014's are made at the same factory?   Their choice of optional stocks and finishes make them seem nearly identical.  The new Panzer's are all supposed to come with the notched recoil tube ready to accept their collapsible stock.  Does the MAC 1014 come with a notched recoil tube and is it the same as the Panzer tube?  I have a MAC 1014 on order and would order the Panzer stock from PSA if it is compatible.  Any further info would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 1:07:47 AM EDT
[#50]
I have a Panzer, mine did not come with the notched, bought mine in the spring 2023. Mine would not take a Mesa Tactical Stock either, the tube was longer that the notched tube. Came with the skeleton fixed stock. I cannot say enough good things about Carrier Comp and their 7 rd tube, comes with a new spring and us follower, very nice product and great people - I would buy whatever they make if I needed that item, hands down.

Still looking for some add on items for my tastes, but runs great at about 300 rds now, all hot 1400+ gotta find a place to shoot 7s and 8s… good luck!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 54
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top