Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2024 3:34:20 PM EDT
Trying to form 1 a lower to make a SBR, and question 3d won't populate.  My info in all auto-populates from my profile, which has my county, and I can't edit it when I try to submit a form.

Has anyone else run into this problem?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:47:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I cleared all my info in my profile in the website, then re-entered it, and now it works.  Hope this helps someone else some day.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]
This has been a known problem for a while.  Some have even gotten approval submitting without the County (not realizing it wasn't there).  You just need to go back into your saved profile and add it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:06:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe this is an ongoing issue. I had this and city happen. Ended up working on a public library computer and was weird.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dump1567:
This has been a known problem for a while.  Some have even gotten approval submitting without the County (not realizing it wasn't there).  You just need to go back into your saved profile and add it.
View Quote
I just checked my last F1 and apparently I got an approval with the county box blank. I never noticed it.

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 3:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Just had a Form 1 approved today... looked at the PDF of the stamp and county wasn't populated.
When I filled out the eform, I had put it in there.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I just started Form 1 the other day and noticed the county was not populated.

I deleted that draft form and went into my profile. The county was there. Everything in the profile was correct. I made a change (deleted my middle name, then re-added it back), then saved the profile.

When I created a new Form 1, my county now filled in correctly.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:55:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Princeton] [#7]
Originally Posted By dmk0210:
I just started Form 1 the other day and noticed the county was not populated.

I deleted that draft form and went into my profile. The county was there. Everything in the profile was correct. I made a change (deleted my middle name, then re-added it back), then saved the profile.

When I created a new Form 1, my county now filled in correctly.
View Quote

I just realized a form 1 I did a few days ago was missing the county also even though the county is in my profile.
I’m going to try to do the edit suggested above when I get home and then see it populates properly.
I hope the blank doesn’t get me denied!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:58:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Princeton] [#8]
Just wanted to add, my form 1 was approved even though the county was blank, assuming it’s because my city and county are the same.
BTW, only took 6 days.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:07:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#9]
Originally Posted By Princeton:
Just wanted to add, my form 1 was approved even though the county was blank, assuming it's because my city and county are the same.
BTW, only took 6 days.
View Quote
I also had one approved with the county blank, before I noticed the issue. My county and city are not the same.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Same problem here. Had three stamps approved without the county shown in the paperwork sent by the ATF after filing.
Top Top