Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2024 3:24:09 PM EDT
Other than the Vyper, are there any other 14 housings with direct to dovetail interface? Looking for a workable option that doesn’t use a j arm for use with a mono.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:41:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gpho21] [#2]
Thanks for the reply. Originally I was thinking I wanted to swap out the housing to something with an attached (one piece) dovetail. Your point about it not really being a pvs14 is well taken and I tend to agree, so the language might have been unclear in my original post.

I did end up just ordering the dual dovetail. I think that accomplishes what I was after, since I’m coming from a bayo. I just don’t like the stacking with the mount/j arm - it feels janky to me IMO. I know higher quality arms exist but it’s a preference thing.

I think the dual is going to be as solid as it potentially can be, which was the goal in the end.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea sir! And always your responses and knowledge are an asset to this forum. I’ve run across your name quite a few times researching and learning over the years.

Totally off topic, but any plans to ever add a switched version of the Tor Mini IR? I have a few and they are fantastic for what they are. I throw them on .22s and other stuff that usually doesn’t see much action. A switched version would be cool.
Top Top