Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2007 6:21:17 PM EDT
Yep that's right, I sent an email to Dynamic Finishes on a price estimate for my M4gery.  I'm saving the cash now b/c it won't be cheap but I've yet to see a weapon w/ their MC finish.  I've only seen the brain bucket that MM has a review on his site about.  I'm wanting to have everything dipped as in rail covers, Aimpoint and all....  Basically I asked them the price for everything, how to ship, how to prepare (to keep price down, as I'm assuming it'll be cheaper if I strip the Krylon off my furniture), etc.  I'll update once I get a reply.

What can I say...I'm an MC whore

Here's said rifle that I want to have finished.

Link Posted: 3/27/2007 11:21:58 PM EDT
[#1]
yee haa!  make sure to keep us posted.
Link Posted: 3/28/2007 3:28:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yee haa!  make sure to keep us posted.

Will do!
Link Posted: 4/4/2007 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I am having a stock, scope base, rings, and my Super Sniper scope done by Dynamic Finishes in MULTICAM as I write this.  Paula at DF just emailed me a few days ago that the stock was done and it came out great and they are working on the other goodies.  This is for a Savage 110FP in .308.  I was HOPING to get the parts in SOON as I am moving to Texas.  Might be a month or more before I can post pics.

I want to Duracoat the receiver and barrel, but might MC it instead, if they do an awesome job like I think they will, I will have it MC'ed by DF.

Can't wait to see your AR fivepoint.

Shane
Link Posted: 4/4/2007 5:59:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am having a stock, scope base, rings, and my Super Sniper scope done by Dynamic Finishes in MULTICAM as I write this.  Paula at DF just emailed me a few days ago that the stock was done and it came out great and they are working on the other goodies.  This is for a Savage 110FP in .308.  I was HOPING to get the parts in SOON as I am moving to Texas.  Might be a month or more before I can post pics.

I want to Duracoat the receiver and barrel, but might MC it instead, if they do an awesome job like I think they will, I will have it MC'ed by DF.

Can't wait to see your AR fivepoint.

Shane

I say it will be 500.00 out the door...

TAG
Link Posted: 4/4/2007 6:04:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Good figure for all the different parts on an AR, the nooks and the crannies the film they dip it in will have to get to.
Mine is going to be about $170 (includes return shipping)....not bad for a MC job!

Link Posted: 4/4/2007 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Good figure for all the different parts on an AR, the nooks and the crannies the film they dip it in will have to get to.
Mine is going to be about $170 (includes return shipping)....not bad for a MC job!

where the hell are you getting it done for that price?

Sorry guys forgot about this thread but I did get in contact w/ them.

$300 for rifle...$60 for Aimpoint....and I stopped asking after that b/c I was gonna have them do furniture also.
Link Posted: 4/4/2007 6:32:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry fivepoint, my prices were for my Savage parts, not an AR.
Was $89.50 for the stock, $50 for the scope and $15 for the rings and base.
Plus return shipping was about $170 total.  I used the price list PDF file on the DF website, filled out the order form and sent it with my stuff to Paula, and guessed about $20 return shipping as the shipping calculator on DF website didn't work.  They have had my stuff for just about 4 weeks now.  Almost done.
Shane
Link Posted: 4/4/2007 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#8]
sweet!

Can't wait to see pics!
Link Posted: 4/5/2007 4:56:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I was at the shot show and was talking W.T.P and to start out would take 13,500 just for the eqepment and 600 bucks for 150 meater role of film.

I just might do it...

watertransferprinting.com/camo.htm

If I was to start doing this my first riffle would be 14,100 plue tax to dip...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top