Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/19/2006 9:23:26 AM EDT
I picked up my FS2000 last week but didn't buy ammo for it 'cause I had 2,000 rds. of Wolf .223 at the house. But while at the shop that day I asked them how much a case of their cheapest non-Wolf .223 was. They said $149 which seemed like a decent price. So after thinking about it a while I decided not to shoot the Wolf through the FS2000 and went across town to the shop to pick up the other ammo. Well it turns out that a 'case of ammo' to them was only 500 rds. So they wanted $300 for a case of ammo! That's nuts in my book. I stripped the gun down and cleaned the barrel and wiped off some of the lubrication the internal bits were covered in. So I start cranking off rounds and it really feels great. My Eotech was way off and needed to be cranked round and round to bring the shots to the point of aim. After a few rounds the gun started having feeding problems. I swapped mags and it kept up. Some times I'd pull the mag out and an unfired round and two cases would fall out of the mag well. It kept doing that for a while but seemed to start being more reliable towards the end. At this point its the best feeling gun that I've shot (numerous AK, HK and AR types). But it has to be 100% reliable to replace the perfectly running Krebs KTR03S that was my previous 'go to'/trunk gun. I could hit a dime at 75 feet with that gun and it NEVER jammed. My thoughts at this point are that I probably left way too much of the shipping lubrication in the gun or that the gun should have been run in the alternate gas setting for underpowered ammo. The manual says that if run that way, internal parts would wear quicker and recoil would be sharper. Neither works for me and I won't pay much over $150 for 1,000 rounds of anything so I guess I'll clean it up good and hope for the best next time.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#1]
wow, first a few FN PS90 misfeeds and now a FS2000 malfunctions... it isn't normal!
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the review.  Interesting feeding problems.  I know a bunch of people, myself included are interested as hell in how the ejection system holds up over time.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't comdem the rifle till I shot about 500 rounds of good quality brass cased ammo through it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I wouldn't comdem the rifle till I shot about 500 rounds of good quality brass cased ammo through it.

Robinson's XCR requires a break-in period with a gas regulator setting. Direct impingement doesn't have that problem
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree. See how it's doing after a few hundred rounds, then judge it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought my M1 Garand as well as an M1A 30 years ago. Neither has ever malfunctioned…

What kind of a POS requires a 500 round breakin???
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Probably one with a user adjustable gas system.   FAL's, FNC's and others. Or maybe a 1911?  My springfield came out of the box too tight and needed a break in period.

Remember, don't be a
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I bought my M1 Garand as well as an M1A 30 years ago. Neither has ever malfunctioned…

What kind of a POS requires a 500 round breakin???

Some of the modern guns use tighter inital manufacutring specs....Robinson guns are VERY tight from the factory but once broekn in they are smooth as hell.  My M96 was the smoothest shooting 5.56 gun I have ever owned.  Out of the box it was very tight.  I cleaned it well, lubed the shit out of it and put the gas setting at 5 ( the highest ) and went to town for about 500 rounds.  Thne I would drop it one setting per session.

No malfs and it shot like a dream for the entire time I owned it.  Had almost 10 thousand through it when I sold it....
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 1:49:29 PM EDT
[#10]
desertmoon, thanks for the endorsement of the m96.  I've always wanted one but feared lack of support in parts and the high cost.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
desertmoon, thanks for the endorsement of the m96.  I've always wanted one but feared lack of support in parts and the high cost.

and that IS the problem....with XCR in swing, the M96 is dead in the water.....which is unfortunate, mine was pretty awesome......there were things I didn't like about the M96 but functionality wasn't one of them....

Link Posted: 6/19/2006 1:53:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I could just buy one cheap on a closeout and pray to gun-jesus that no parts break.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 2:01:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I could just buy one cheap on a closeout and pray to gun-jesus that no parts break.  Thanks.

LOL....get one with ALL of the updates and it probably won't ever break.....

Now, back to the FN FS2000.......

Accomplice...dude, instead of worrying about issues on a new EXPENSIVE gun because Wolf may or may not be causing you problems....pony up and go buy the half case of REAL ammo.

You'll learn quickly that good guns and cheap crap ammo don't mix.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 2:17:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Good guns are the ones that run even on the "crap" ammo. If the FS2000 were a 1/4 MOA sniper rifle, I would say use the GOOD ammo.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll learn quickly that good guns and cheap crap ammo don't mix.

if it was a good gun it would feed all ammo within spec, no questions asked, right out of the box. he should have been able to pull the gun out of the box, wipe the shipping grease off of it, put some lube in there and fire off a couple thousand rounds of wolf on his first range trip without a single malfunction.

i did about the same thing with every gun i have ever owned. AK's, glocks, berettas, rugers, 870's.... they all live on wolf new out of the box from day one and never give me grief.

a gun he just paid about 3x more for then any of my toys should be able to do the same thing.

if it cant, i sure as well wouldn't call it a good gun. expensive, but not good.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#16]
According to FN, you aren't supposed to shoot steel cased ammo through the FS2000.  So good that you decided against it.  Do you suspect the ammo was at fault?

I still want an FS2000.

EDIT: Or did you shoot Wolf?  The FS2000's system wasn't designed to handle steel cased ammo!
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#17]
+1 on the break in period. I've never owned a gun that didn't need one. Glocks included.

The trolls are quick to damn the gun because they WANT it to fail. They want to see a gun costing that much to be a POS, that way it's more dramatic, and trolls LIVE on drama.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 5:24:30 PM EDT
[#18]
I have not gotten a chance to fire my FS2000 yet and will hopefully do so within the week.

However, I was talking to a tech support person from FNUSA and he told me in no uncertain terms that I should not use Wolf ammo in the gun since wolf cases were off spec or something like that.  Whatever it was, I was told iin no uncertain terms to NOT use Wolf ammo in the gun.

Like many guns that are not AK's, this gun does not have the loose tolerances to function 100% with ammo that may be out of spec or of lower quality.  Aks have loose tolerances and can function reliably with all types of third world ammo.  This gun obviously doesn't.

What I am afraid it boils down to is that it is an expensive gun that will not function reliable with cheap ammo.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Good guns are the ones that run even on the "crap" ammo. If the FS2000 were a 1/4 MOA sniper rifle, I would say use the GOOD ammo.

In memory of your kick ass, Guiness swilling, squirrel avatar, I am going to challenge you to think about that seriously for while.

Would you buy an Accuracy International rifle and put a 49 dollar Simmons scope on it?

...and if you did....would you be angry that it wouldn't shoot worth a damn?

I miss that avatar!!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

In memory of your kick ass, Guiness swilling, squirrel avatar, I am going to challenge you to think about that seriously for while.

Would you buy an Accuracy International rifle and put a 49 dollar Simmons scope on it...with 12 dollar Walmart rings and 18 dollar Weaver Base?

I miss that avatar!!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Wolf ammo is poor at best, and we all know it.  We've joked about it for years here on ARFCOM.  Heck, it doesn't work reliably in our ARs, why would it work reliably in the FS2000?
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I'll try slipping that one in during tomorrow night's blessing. We'll see how it goes.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 7:11:25 PM EDT
[#23]
I have shot a few types of ammo through my FS and found the same.

Cheap ammo has issues, ie Norico and American caused stoppages as described in my case.

However you dont need to spend a fortune WBB works like a champ in mine.

The issue it seems is the tight chamber some of the Norinco slowed the extraction to the point the ejection system sliced the case in 2 leaving half in the chamber.

Try giving it a real good clean and lube and try again with some WBB or better you will love the weapon.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 8:15:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Yeah, I agree with everyone else who has posted...we shouldn't hold a funeral for the weapon just yet as WOLF really is cheap and not the best ammo.  I do use their rifle ammo with my AR, but I avoid the pistol ammo like the ebola virus as it is pure crap.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 11:06:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
NFI, nut why on god's green earth would you drop TWO GRAND on a space rifle and run shit ammo through it???

Fixed.
Link Posted: 6/19/2006 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Not passing the smell test for me. Something hinky about a brand new, $2000+ rifle and "testing" it with the cheapest shit you can find.

Jury is still out here. Pics?
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 2:41:46 AM EDT
[#28]
I've never had a problem with wolf vs. other ammo in the 20 or so AR, AK and HK types I've owned.  The FN2000 should run trouble free on anything given the price we pay for it.  I'm willing to assume that its my fault for leaving too much shipping grease in the gun.  That said, I train far too often and go through way too many rounds to be paying $250 per case for ammo.  In my experience, Wolf isn't as bad as everybody says it is.  I think Wolf ammo gets the blame that should fall to a lot of less than perfectly functioning rifles.  The gun needs to work when fed the ammo its chambered in, period.  I'll go out on a limb to endulge everybody and pay a 10% premium over Wolf to try some other ammo but I'm not paying 50% more.  I think I'll get the FS2000 sorted out and I very much hope so because when it goes bang its about the sweetest shooting gun I've come across.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 2:53:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Ive not had any trouble with mine, after about 400 rounds now. Clean it good with solvent and oil it lightly per the owners manual. I dont generally use Wolf ammo though.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 2:54:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you buy an Accuracy International rifle and put a 49 dollar Simmons scope on it?

I miss that avatar!!!!

<---- Is that better?

Putting a good scope on an AI is different from shooting cheap plinking ammo through an expensive weapon. The scope is there "forever" while you're just burning through ammo for plinking and practice. I suppose all of the ammo snobs here plinking at trash and practice 100% with Black Hills 77gr OTM or 75 gr OTM?

My AR-15s run through Wolf w/o any major problems with good mags. My new, out of the box, self-built Bushmaster 16" M4 w/ stag upper parts, Ameetec lower, etc... (basically a mutt gun) was eating through my case of Wolf like it was a rabid wolverine on the munchies...

Like I said before, if the FS2000 were a sub-MOA tack driver, I'd consider using good ammo ONLY. However, seeing Lord Skeletor's range report on HKPro, it doesn't appear to be a tack driver, probably comparable to any standard AR15.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 4:29:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 5:22:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I know this is off-topic, but is the new Wolf still underpowered, like the old Wolf was?

According to Wolf, they (Tula probably) did increase the muzzle velocity slightly midway through 2005 due to customer demand.  Last I heard, some people DID get the higher velocity Wolf in 2005 lots. I just got in some 2006 lot Wolf 223, so it should definitely be loaded to higher velocities.

For what it is worth, NONE of my 2005 lot Wolf short stroked in my rifles to the extent it became a bolt-action. The 2003 and 2004 lots seemed problematic in my AR-15 before I attempted to "fix" the gas key. Out of about 1000 rd of the 2005 lot Wolf 223 (55/62 FMJ/JHP), I got 2 stuck cases and about 20 FTFeeds (most likely due to the Magpul Gen I followers). One AR was totally brand new (Bushmaster 16" M4 barrel), the other AR had about 900 rd through it already (Bushmaster 24" HBAR, a bunch of XM855PD and XM193).
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 7:31:24 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I miss that avatar!!!!

<---- Is that better?

Putting a good scope on an AI is different from shooting cheap plinking ammo through an expensive weapon. The scope is there "forever" while you're just burning through ammo for plinking and practice. I suppose all of the ammo snobs here plinking at trash and practice 100% with Black Hills 77gr OTM or 75 gr OTM?

My AR-15s run through Wolf w/o any major problems with good mags. My new, out of the box, self-built Bushmaster 16" M4 w/ stag upper parts, Ameetec lower, etc... (basically a mutt gun) was eating through my case of Wolf like it was a rabid wolverine on the munchies...

Like I said before, if the FS2000 were a sub-MOA tack driver, I'd consider using good ammo ONLY. However, seeing Lord Skeletor's range report on HKPro, it doesn't appear to be a tack driver, probably comparable to any standard AR15.

SWEEEET!!!!  I love that squirrel....he's got some good taste!!!!

I still can't begrudge the FS for not handling wolf.  WWB or Eagle?  Maybe.....but wolf ( though it certainly does work in many, many rifles ) is known for its "general" lack of quality OR suitabilty in NON-AK firearms.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 10:01:44 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Wolf ammo is poor at best, and we all know it.  We've joked about it for years here on ARFCOM.  Heck, it doesn't work reliably in our ARs, why would it work reliably in the FS2000?

IMHO I always thought it odd that someone would pay thousands of dollars for a weapon and then shoot shit through it. I recall seeing a guy at the local gunrange who was very proud of the tricked out M1A Supermatch he had just picked up. I had heard weeks later that he ended up shooting some 3rd word crap through it and jammed the action big time, had to send it back to SAI. I always imagine the gunsmiths just shaking their heads, lol.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IMHO I always thought it odd that someone would pay thousands of dollars for a weapon and then shoot shit through it. I recall seeing a guy at the local gunrange who was very proud of the tricked out M1A Supermatch he had just picked up. I had heard weeks later that he ended up shooting some 3rd word crap through it and jammed the action big time, had to send it back to SAI. I always imagine the gunsmiths just shaking their heads, lol.

Indian surplus .308 isn't the same as Wolf .223 Remington.
Wolf is just inexpensive newly manufactured steel-cased ammo that has inconsistent (but always underpowered compared to SAAMI) powder and bullets. The bullets have thick copper jackets so they don't tend to fragment. The steel cases don't expand as rapidly as the brass cases, so some of the blowby residue wil seep into the chamber, causing it to "gum up" with carbon. The polymer coating they use is almost the same as the stuff FN HERSTAL uses on the 5.7x28 cases for easier extraction. It's just inexpensive plinking ammo. Not everyone can afford to plink thousands of Black Hills 77 gr SMKHP each range session.
Link Posted: 6/20/2006 10:44:22 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Indian surplus .308 isn't the same as Wolf .223 Remington.
Wolf is just inexpensive newly manufactured steel-cased ammo that has inconsistent (but always underpowered compared to SAAMI) powder and bullets. The bullets have thick copper jackets so they don't tend to fragment. The steel cases don't expand as rapidly as the brass cases, so some of the blowby residue wil seep into the chamber, causing it to "gum up" with carbon. The polymer coating they use is almost the same as the stuff FN HERSTAL uses on the 5.7x28 cases for easier extraction. It's just inexpensive plinking ammo. Not everyone can afford to plink thousands of Black Hills 77 gr SMKHP each range session.

Good points all.

However, I don't recall writing that one can only use Black Hills. Personally, I only shoot Lake City. If I want to "plink" I pull out the .22
In the end you get what you pay for... <shrug>
Link Posted: 6/21/2006 6:55:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Well, I broke down and ordered about 1,400 rds. of Radway Green ammo for the FS2000 today ($286 to my door).  I field stripped the gun and sprayed CLP all over it and slapped it back together.  We'll see how it runs with this ammo and I'll post a follow up.  Anybody used Radway Green ammo in an FS2000 yet?
Link Posted: 6/21/2006 9:22:35 AM EDT
[#38]

Id' be interested in how it likes mil-surp.
Link Posted: 6/23/2006 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#39]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/He219/notgonnadothismuchlonger/more/74443_Dehuit_Philippe.jpg
Link Posted: 6/23/2006 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/He219/notgonnadothismuchlonger/more/74443_Dehuit_Philippe.jpg

cool. Who uses F2000s?
Link Posted: 6/24/2006 4:22:39 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I've never had a problem with wolf vs. other ammo in the 20 or so AR, AK and HK types I've owned.  The FN2000 should run trouble free on anything given the price we pay for it.  I'm willing to assume that its my fault for leaving too much shipping grease in the gun.  That said, I train far too often and go through way too many rounds to be paying $250 per case for ammo.  In my experience, Wolf isn't as bad as everybody says it is.  I think Wolf ammo gets the blame that should fall to a lot of less than perfectly functioning rifles.  The gun needs to work when fed the ammo its chambered in, period.  I'll go out on a limb to endulge everybody and pay a 10% premium over Wolf to try some other ammo but I'm not paying 50% more.  I think I'll get the FS2000 sorted out and I very much hope so because when it goes bang its about the sweetest shooting gun I've come across.

Your so wrong in alot of whatyou just posted. Im not trying to flame but you might know alot about rifles but your missing out on the ammo side of things. The ammo is apart of your rifle system. Same can be said of the mags. Wolf is SHIT ammo. It is for plinking. Expect  jams and misfeeds due to underpower rounds.  Take atleast wsome WalMart winnie white box. It should do fine. Don't blame the rifle for weak ammo. Most rifles are designed to run properly on a certain pressure curve. Just trying to help,. Hope you get it straight. I shot the 62Gn RG through a 20" AR HBAR and it was flawless and accrate for what it is. Im takeing it to shoot in my next match. Good Luck Wardawg
Link Posted: 6/24/2006 4:50:00 AM EDT
[#42]
If the weapon is going to be used for SHTF/TEOTWAWKI scenarios, it must run on all different types of common ammo, which basically means if it runs on underpowered Wolf, it will run on practically anything that you might find.
Link Posted: 6/24/2006 6:02:50 AM EDT
[#43]
I've experienced problems with Wolf in my 6920...
Must mean the 6920 is a shit gun just like the FS2000...

(Please note sarcasm)

If one gun (FS2000) is deemed to suck because it doesn't function reliably with Wolf ammo, then all guns that don't function reliably with Wolf ammo must also suck.  Hence, the AR15 must suck.

Come on guys, WOLF sucks, not the FS2000 nor the AR15.  Just when the thread starts to come back to reality, someone jumps back in and says, "well, if the FS2000 was that good, it should be able to eat anything."  
Link Posted: 6/24/2006 6:48:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Funny, my mutt gun AR15s eat Wolf just fine. They also run fine on XM855PD and XM193.
There are 6920s that run fine on Wolf as well. There are also Bushmasters that choke on Wolf, while other Bushmasters run fine on Wolf.  However, there have been a few reports of misfeeds and malfunctions with PS90s and a few FS2000s. Considering the quantity of these weapons on the market (that are being used and not stored as safe queens), a few might be too many at this stage. The question becomes, why does the FS2000 choke on Wolf? Does it not have an adjustable regulator for the gas piston system? Is it because the chamber is too tight?

If I had a gun that was so picky on ammo that it absolutely HAD to eat only high quality brass cased ammo, I would sell it to someone who has no problem with doing that. I also refuse to own a car that absolutely must use 89 or higher octane fuel. In case of SHTF scenarios like Katrina, the only gas you may get is 87 octane. Knock sensors are only going to do smuch to prevent detonation on a high comp motor or a supercharged engine. I'm not rich enough to stockpile 10,000+ Black Hills cartridges or use Black Hills for plinking ammo (extreme end of ammo selection). Lake City surplus bulk-packed XM855PD or XM193PD is great if you don't mind sorting through thousands of cartridges to make sure it doesn't Ka BOOM your AR.
Link Posted: 6/24/2006 6:55:10 AM EDT
[#45]
My point exactly, Metroplex.  We have ONE guy here who started a post mentioning that Wolf ammo had some hiccups during his FS2000 break-in session.  Then everyone jumps in that "well, Wolf works in MYparticular AR15, so the FS2000 must suck."

Yet we all know that Wolf doesn't work in EVERY AR15 out there.  In fact MANY AR15s out there experience hiccups with Wolf.  SOME do...SOME don't (you have been blessed with one that doesn't).  Just like SOME FS2000s will experience hiccups with Wolf and SOME won't.

We can't condemn the FS2000, nor the AR15, based on their inability to function properly on WOLF ammo EVERY time and on EVERY rifle produced.

Remember, our sample size here for this FS2000 bashing is ONE.  Hardly a sample size on which to base an opinion.

Update:  I'm tired of arguing...let's just wait and see how this pans out in the long run, you freakin beer-drinking squirrel
             Have a good one!
Link Posted: 6/24/2006 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#46]
I went to a carbine class at Tiger Valley (I believe this is MaDeuce's place) where we had to use hollowpoints because of the contract he had with the people he leased the range space from that specified no FMJ.  Half of the classes' AR's were choking on the Wolf, though mine did okay.

If you want something that will digest anything, you don't want an FS2000 or an AR-15.  You want an AK.  

Metroplex,

If you have an FS2000 I think you should sell the gun because it doesn't sound like you will ever trust it or be happy with it.  I've been there myself and the best thing to do is generally declare the gun a curio to yourself--some interesting nic-nack that goes bang, or sell the gun.

Link Posted: 6/24/2006 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I went to a carbine class at Tiger Valley (I believe this is MaDeuce's place) where we had to use hollowpoints because of the contract he had with the people he leased the range space from that specified no FMJ.  Half of the classes' AR's were choking on the Wolf, though mine did okay.

If you want something that will digest anything, you don't want an FS2000 or an AR-15.  You want an AK.

+1
Link Posted: 6/25/2006 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#48]
With Wolf you should probably try using the adverse gas setting. Wolf is underpowered compared to military ammo.
Link Posted: 6/25/2006 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't know about the Radway Green that's been sold recently, but a whole bunch of it that was floating around a few years ago was considerably underpowered. You might want to take a look at this thread: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=169729

Going by it's rank compared to others, it's certainly not the best stuff out there. Not the worst either though. Good luck with it. If it doesn't work, I'd say you should spring for a case of some known good quality ammo regardless of the price and see how it does. If it functions okay with that, then you just have to decide if you like the rifle enough to feed it only good ammo or if you want to sell it and buy something less picky.
Link Posted: 6/26/2006 2:37:54 AM EDT
[#50]
15,000 rounds of Wolf through my AR's....without incident.

That's about $1,500 in savings over brass ammo, some of which has run worse than Wolf for me.

I wouldn't hesitate to shoot it through the FN, nor would I be impressed if the rifle wouldn't eat it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top