Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2008 10:28:43 AM EDT
50 cal shoot on Fort Drum in June.
At last something in my own backyard!
Anyone from this board planning on attending?
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=9&t=300683
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope to make it there. As far as 50 bmg matches go, this could be considered in my back yard too.
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I hope to make it there. As far as 50 bmg matches go, this could be considered in my back yard too.

I don't know how far you are from Albany NY, but it's ~ 3 hrs from there to Post.
Link Posted: 3/17/2008 5:10:54 AM EDT
[#3]
This is still a "GO"
We're looking for NRA Certified Range personell to supervise this shoot.
If you've any interest, please LMK!  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Next weekend is the 50 Cal shoot on Ft. Drum  LMK if you plan to attend

nickmull
I am VERY pleased to announce that our dates for Fort Drum, NY have been approved!!
This will be a .50 caliber match over a 3 day event. The 2nd day will have targets in the excess of 2,000 yards. The dates are June 13-15, 2008. Please feel free to contact me for any questions.

The North Coast Shooters Association will continue to promote and bring more places East of the Mississippi online for .50 caliber shooting. Making the East a hotspot for .50 caliber competition!

Nick Mullet
C.E.O.
North Coast Shooters Association, Ltd
P.O. Box 364
Millersburg, Ohio 44654
email: [email protected]
Phone: 330-674-3244

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top