Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 35
Posted: 2/28/2015 6:41:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Overton-AR]
Ok, let me start this by saying, there is PAGE after PAGE of information in the "Official $100 Effective Suppressors" thread.  Please DO NOT see this thread as competition to that thread.  It is just taking things to the next level.  This thread is discuss the building of cans for people who want something that goes beyond the standard $100 can.  There are many things that go way beyond the budget of the $100-$200 Form 1 suppressors and this is the place I want to be able to discuss them.  If we keep this done right, it will make it easier for people to find the information they want without having to read through so many pages of information.  PLEASE UNDERSTAND,  I am not saying these things are BETTER or WORSE....just wanting to separate things by dollar amounts so people can shop within their allotted budget.  Please do not take this a BASH on ANYONE or ANY product.

The DON'Ts (I may add more of these if needed)

- Please don't come here to bicker like 5th graders about different tube manufacturers.  

- Please don't advertise the name, phone number of prices of your chosen manufacturer.  

- If you wan the above info from someone, don't solicit this info openly.......PLEAE send them a MESSAGE.

- NO ARGUING ABOUT THREAD PITCH.....(cannot take that headache again)

The DO's

Things that are appropriate here should start with a few ideas like....

- Titanium Tubes (other other methods to lighten the weight of our tubes)

- Titanium or other Exotic End Caps (or other custom ways to reduce weight)

- Exotic Spacer Material

- Custom Baffles (over 100 pages of freeze plugs in the other thread, lets NOT discuss them here)

- Custom Finishes.....(endless ideas)

- Any other idea that adds too the "customization" of your chosen build

Link Posted: 7/15/2015 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Overton-AR:
Ryan....can you tell me EXACTLY how much of the barrel is covered by the OTB reflex mount.  Don't count the threaded area.....just start at the shoulder and measure back.  This info would be greatly appreciated.  I am building a setup and trying to minimize how much barrel is showing between the reflex can and the rail.

Thanks.
View Quote

2.61"
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 1:50:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By c5hardtop:

2.61"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Ryan....can you tell me EXACTLY how much of the barrel is covered by the OTB reflex mount.  Don't count the threaded area.....just start at the shoulder and measure back.  This info would be greatly appreciated.  I am building a setup and trying to minimize how much barrel is showing between the reflex can and the rail.

Thanks.

2.61"

That is the number I needed.  I need to cover NO MORE than 2.25" on my build, so Chris is gonna have to make mine a little shorter......and out of Titanium. (Yep....Ti baby )
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 3:02:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool - C5 is back.

I have kept up with the 200 pager since my last builds.

Rolling with a all Ti DM 1.625 od/ 1.50 id.

I know all the info I need has been posted between the $100 & $250 threads, but at this point, I struggle to put my fingers on it.

I am going to go with a Ti VR for the blast chamber and form my freeze plugs.

My last run was in SS and 1.375" id, so I'm not sure which vr's and fp's for the new builds.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]
So I'm planning two builds that will be ready to go when I get back home from this tour.

1. A reflex 5.56 can. 8 inches, VSR baffles, Ti tube and endcaps. Easy peasy, gonna ride on a 12.5 SBR.

2. The more interesting one that is concept only at this point. It's going to be on an 8.5 9mm PDW. I've considered the reflex style to keep the length down, Ti for weight savings, and big hole VSR's. What do you think about this one? I really like the premise and the ability to keep the gun short and light.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Keib:
Cool - C5 is back.

I have kept up with the 200 pager since my last builds.

Rolling with a all Ti DM 1.625 od/ 1.50 id.

I know all the info I need has been posted between the $100 & $250 threads, but at this point, I struggle to put my fingers on it.

I am going to go with a Ti VR for the blast chamber and form my freeze plugs.

My last run was in SS and 1.375" id, so I'm not sure which vr's and fp's for the new builds.
View Quote

The VR list was gone with the old thread but if google "Compendium of baffles" you will find it, a AR15 member put it together and posted it in google docs when the thread was deleted.

Any auto parts store should be able to get you SS 1.5" freeze plugs... they are pretty much the most common size made (big block chevy)
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 8:39:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Doc_Hurley:
So I'm planning two builds that will be ready to go when I get back home from this tour.

1. A reflex 5.56 can. 8 inches, VSR baffles, Ti tube and endcaps. Easy peasy, gonna ride on a 12.5 SBR.

2. The more interesting one that is concept only at this point. It's going to be on an 8.5 9mm PDW. I've considered the reflex style to keep the length down, Ti for weight savings, and big hole VSR's. What do you think about this one? I really like the premise and the ability to keep the gun short and light.
View Quote

1- I'm planning this also. I'm leaning to a 7.5" Tube that will hold 3 VRs and a conned end cap.

2- Haven't done this but you can order a standard reflex mount.  Meaning the reflex mount is built into the end cap so it is only a slightly eleveated cost.  It doesn't sound like you need the reflex QD I posted, that requires a QD endcap and QD reflex mount, he has made end caps that are direct reflex mounts.  They are lighter and cheaper for a single application like you speak of.  Large hold VR are easy and cheap to find so another plus.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Doc_Hurley:l

View Quote

I just got a 9mm suppressor off a Form 4 and found out I need to buy a spacer for the threads to work on my 9mm ar15. Figure its time to build a 3 lug 9mm can since I want to SBR a CZ Scorpion anyway.

Griffin sells a pretty low profile 3 lug that I'm sure DM could make a tube for.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 10:11:55 PM EDT
[#8]

1- I'm planning this also. I'm leaning to a 7.5" Tube that will hold 3 VRs and a conned end cap.

2- Haven't done this but you can order a standard reflex mount.  Meaning the reflex mount is built into the end cap so it is only a slightly eleveated cost.  It doesn't sound like you need the reflex QD I posted, that requires a QD endcap and QD reflex mount, he has made end caps that are direct reflex mounts.  They are lighter and cheaper for a single application like you speak of.  Large hold VR are easy and cheap to find so another plus.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Doc_Hurley:

I'm think exactly that, using the standard reflex mount. The can will live on the gun, I see no reason for anything QD. Just need to go back and dig up the price list and start planning.

And do some searching around to see if I'm gonna get enough suppression to make this worth it as well.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 10:27:21 PM EDT
[#9]
How is everyone drilling out their titanium end caps?  I got a step drill bit (maybe HSS but not sure), and
it's not cutting it.  I've gotten down to about 3/8" and part way into 13/32", and I need to take it to 15/32"
or 1/2", but I think that bit has pretty much given up the ghost for titanium.  (I hope it's still sharp enough
to go through SS FPs...)

Between my failure to get the end cap drilled, out A/C going out, and having to cancel some dinner
reservations to investigate fixing the A/C, this has been a disappointing evening...
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TheMountaineer:
How is everyone drilling out their titanium end caps?  I got a step drill bit (maybe HSS but not sure), and
it's not cutting it.  I've gotten down to about 3/8" and part way into 13/32", and I need to take it to 15/32"
or 1/2", but I think that bit has pretty much given up the ghost for titanium.  (I hope it's still sharp enough
to go through SS FPs...)

Between my failure to get the end cap drilled, out A/C going out, and having to cancel some dinner
reservations to investigate fixing the A/C, this has been a disappointing evening...
View Quote

Low speeds, lots of cutting oil, and patience.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Chain oil (with the chain saws) and you probably want to use a standard cobalt bit not a step.  Ball nose end mill works better.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Are you guys modifying your VSRs more than a huge clip and a countersink on the back side, or is that enough for satisfactory performance?
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By mnandy:
Are you guys modifying your VSRs more than a huge clip and a countersink on the back side, or is that enough for satisfactory performance?
View Quote

Your good with that will sound like a commercial can.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 4:54:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nameless_Hobo] [#14]
Range test today.  Fun times but lots of video to go through.  300blk and 308, reflex and standard mount, against a Liberty Freedom Ti.

http://s24.postimg.org/4cbtp9zmd/IMG_20150714_140014683.jpg

https://youtu.be/mxomz2Qg26I
View Quote

I dig this setup, I'm piecing together a .300 that's hopefully going to be similar; that's actually what brought me to looking at F1 cans.(Though not for the reason most people like them, I suspect.) I didn't think a relflex can would work with such a short barrel, I'm glad I saw yours before I ordered stuff.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 7:56:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Overton-AR] [#15]

Ryan - Thanks for all your help with this project.  I just ordered my tube, ends and OTB mount from DM.  Its almost a direct copy of your reflex project.  (your pic above)  I am pretty excited about this one.....my 300BLK can is ultra quiet, but I have been trying to improve 5.56 performance forever.  This one should do it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 1:52:33 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

I 30degree coned them on a lathe...
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#17]
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/yfz450air/media/Guns/ReflexDM_zpsgbikr6bw.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/yfz450air/Guns/ReflexDM_zpsgbikr6bw.jpg</a>

Ryan - Thanks for all your help with this project.  I just ordered my tube, ends and OTB mount from DM.  Its almost a direct copy of your reflex project.  (your pic above)  I am pretty excited about this one.....my 300BLK can is ultra quiet, but I have been trying to improve 5.56 performance forever.  This one should do it.
View Quote

What did you pay/get quoted?
How much exposed barrel length will you need?
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

View All Quotes

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/yfz450air/media/Guns/ReflexDM_zpsgbikr6bw.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/yfz450air/Guns/ReflexDM_zpsgbikr6bw.jpg</a>

Ryan - Thanks for all your help with this project. I just ordered my tube, ends and OTB mount from DM. Its almost a direct copy of your reflex project. (your pic above) I am pretty excited about this one.....my 300BLK can is ultra quiet, but I have been trying to improve 5.56 performance forever. This one should do it.

OTB mount is $100 & you need about 3" of exposed barrel

Link Posted: 7/21/2015 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

1 - The OTB mount is $100 for steel and I am paying $150 for the Titanium version.  It may or may not be worth the extra coin, but by my estimate it will save me 2 ounces.  

2 - As for exposed barrel.....he will make them as deep or shallow as you need them.  DM offers "FULL CUSTOMIZATION".....this is YOUR PROJECT.  (Obviously machining limitations will limit the depth he can go.)  Mine will only be 2" behind the "shoulder" of the barrel......so about 2.6" behind the muzzle.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 3:43:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Chain oil (with the chain saws) and you probably want to use a standard cobalt bit not a step.  Ball nose end mill works better.
View Quote

Thanks for the advice, I just bought a used one from eBay.  With an end mill, do I use low speeds like Doc Hurley
said?  I've never worked with one...

Kind of sucks to get through all the waiting for the parts from DM and the stamp from the ATF only to find I still
need to get more tools to complete the build
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 4:43:36 PM EDT
[#21]
How does the function of a 'reflex' suppressor differ from a regular suppressor that is mounted directly or to a flash hider or something like that?  Trying to understand the advantages.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 33hz:
How does the function of a 'reflex' suppressor differ from a regular suppressor that is mounted directly or to a flash hider or something like that?  Trying to understand the advantages.
View Quote

It reduces the length added to the end of the barrel with suppression capabilities similar to a traditional suppressor.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

I am not sure of the science behind it, and I have only heard a few different reflex cans......so take my opinion as strictly opinion.  But from my perception the reflex can changes the pitch of the cans signature.  It increases internal volume without adding as much length to the end of the barrel.  I honestly think the change in gas direction slows it down and makes it actually quieter, but I cannot back that up with data.  However, even if it does not make a measurable difference in dB, how it sounds to my ear is definitely quieter.  It is definitely a lower tone, so that it may just "sound quieter" without "being quieter".  Between that and the decrease in overall length, it was enough to push me over the edge and build one.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#24]

I am not sure of the science behind it, and I have only heard a few different reflex cans......so take my opinion as strictly opinion.  But from my perception the reflex can changes the pitch of the cans signature.  It increases internal volume without adding as much length to the end of the barrel.  I honestly think the change in gas direction slows it down and makes it actually quieter, but I cannot back that up with data.  However, even if it does not make a measurable difference in dB, how it sounds to my ear is definitely quieter.  It is definitely a lower tone, so that it may just "sound quieter" without "being quieter".  Between that and the decrease in overall length, it was enough to push me over the edge and build one.
View All Quotes

Also reflex cans which back up to a shoulder or tapered shelf are prone to significantly less POI shift than QD suppressors.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Thanks for the advice, I just bought a used one from eBay.  With an end mill, do I use low speeds like Doc Hurley

Kind of sucks to get through all the waiting for the parts from DM and the stamp from the ATF only to find I still
View All Quotes

I would advise against using a lubricating oil as a cutting oil. Lubricating oil is designed to try to keep 2 things apart while cutting oil is designed to draw the cutting edge into the material. They preform completely opposite functions, and lubricationg oil generally does more harm than good when used as a cutting oil.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#26]

I would advise against using a lubricating oil as a cutting oil. Lubricating oil is designed to try to keep 2 things apart while cutting oil is designed to draw the cutting edge into the material. They preform completely opposite functions, and lubricationg oil generally does more harm than good when used as a cutting oil.
View Quote

Makes sense to me.....cutting oil it is.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:41:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: c5hardtop] [#27]
Edit.  Didn't intend to start a debate.  The chain oil is used by a machinist friend locally (that doesn't make solvent trap parts) on the Grade 5 Titanium milling they do.  My Ti monocore was cut using it.  Here are the backs of Ti VR milled out using a countersink bit off ebay and chain oil.  I have no knowledge base on the subject but the shop has milled a lot of Grade 5 Ti they found a small amount of Chain oil worked better for them than other solutions, and I was just passing along that information.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#28]
The Chain Oil (which is a lubricating oil) does work good, only costs $3 or so to try it.  My Ti monocore was cut using it.  Here are the backs of Ti VR milled out (by a local machinist) using a countersink tool and chain oil.

http://i61.tinypic.com/whocba.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/21zibk.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/dyqc05.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/347b1nq.jpg
View Quote

In 18 years of being a machinist I have seen everything you can imagine dumped on various types of cutting tools. Some types of oil not designed as a cutting fluid start on fire pretty easily. It's usually pretty funny to watch the new guy drip the molten end of his tool into the chip pan. I can tell you from my experience that you are only damaging the tool by using a lubricating oil on it. You may not see the damage in a few holes here and there, or you may be running such low surface footage that it doesn't matter. Either way there is nothing to gain by using a fluid designed for lubricating. Right tool for the job and all that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Cheap, useful cutting oil is readily available from HomeDepot & Lowes....

$7

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Oatey-16-oz-Dark-Thread-Cutting-Oil-302032/203461243
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Please.....Let's not let the kind of oil we choose to use ruin this thread.  We are all here for the awesome suppressors.  

Speaking of suppressors......I just ordered 4 of tubes from DM.  3 of them will be 8.5" Reflex Titanium tubes and the other is another 7" rimfire aluminum.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#31]
I'll change the subject!!!
Getting ready for my first Form 1 can, has anyone built a SDTA 8" Ti can with Ti endcaps and spacer. I'm curious what I can expect for weight.  I was about to buy a YHM ULT 30 cal can but building one seems more fun.

Old Marine
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:37:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: goloud] [#32]
DM is done with my 7" x 2" OD tube. Can't wait to get it back!

Probably another month on my Form 1 though...

Thanks again for the tube, Lilpooh.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:56:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By SSgt82-02:

Getting ready for my first Form 1 can, has anyone built a SDTA 8" Ti can with Ti endcaps and spacer. I'm curious what I can expect for weight.  I was about to buy a YHM ULT 30 cal can but building one seems more fun.

Old Marine
View Quote
Mine has one Ti cap and one ss cap. I put 10 freeze plugs in it with a 4 inch Ti spacer tube on my baby scale. Came out less than 20oz. I won't even use all 4 inches of the Ti tube either.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:10:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PineappleDevil] [#34]
good looking project
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:17:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: goloud] [#35]

Just to clarify, the cones have no bore holes. They are cones, not baffles. Like freeze plugs are not baffles. They get drilled out only when I have my Form 1 approved.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#36]
He didn't. They are dividers for a solvent trap or dry storage container.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#37]
when drilling titanium in my "Very limited" experience it did not like "DoDrill"

but it did like a generic mill cutting/coolant  fluid

still waiting on my stamp so I can finish my build...

titanium tube, end caps and spacers with carbon steel VSR's to be used as baffles...
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By goloud:
Okay. Edited.

Just to clarify, the cones have no bore holes. They are cones, not baffles. Like freeze plugs are not baffles. They get drilled out only when I have my Form 1 approved.

Edit your quote please.
View Quote

ah, gotcha. the plans had a .3 measurement so it looked like they were. stinking good idea having him make non-bored cones!
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:49:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: goloud] [#39]
Originally Posted By PineappleDevil:

ah, gotcha. the plans had a .3 measurement so it looked like they were. stinking good idea having him make non-bored cones!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PineappleDevil:

Roger. No prob.

The 0.3" measurement is just for the face of the cone.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:50:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Old Marine
View All Quotes

Old Marine

My 8" all Ti SDTA trap weights exactly 9oz. I have been waiting patiently for about 45 days on my form 1 so no guts to weigh yet.

Please.....Let's not let the kind of oil we choose to use ruin this thread.  We are all here for the awesome suppressors.  

Speaking of suppressors......I just ordered 4 of tubes from DM.  3 of them will be 8.5" Reflex Titanium tubes and the other is another 7" rimfire aluminum.  

I just hate to see bad advice out there for people that don't cut metal for a living. Sorry for the derailment.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 6:57:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSgt82-02] [#41]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
Mine has one Ti cap and one ss cap. I put 10 freeze plugs in it with a 4 inch Ti spacer tube on my baby scale. Came out less than 20oz. I won't even use all 4 inches of the Ti tube either.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

Old Marine

Thanks Joe, so if I use all Ti, except SS freeze plugs, a couple of Ti valve spring retainers for the first 2 baffles hopefully it'll come in weighing less than my 5.56 SS Phantom.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 8:25:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: November5] [#42]
nvm
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Ok. Since its agreed we can get "cones" (without the center hole drilled), would it be possible to have DM make some cones to spec, or has he done something similar? I am still working a mini can and am in need of 3-4 cones for it. I want to use VSRs but this will be a dedicated 5.56 can and would like the bore to stay around .28". Unless anyone knows a VSR with a smaller diameter bore i am not sure what else to use.

I ordered a couple of the shapeway "flask funnels" with the smaller bore .25" I believe, to have a look at but Im not sure I want to use them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Smithy:
Ok. Since its agreed we can get "cones" (without the center hole drilled), would it be possible to have DM make some cones to spec, or has he done something similar? I am still working a mini can and am in need of 3-4 cones for it. I want to use VSRs but this will be a dedicated 5.56 can and would like the bore to stay around .28". Unless anyone knows a VSR with a smaller diameter bore i am not sure what else to use.

I ordered a couple of the shapeway "flask funnels" with the smaller bore .25" I believe, to have a look at but Im not sure I want to use them.
View Quote

The only Valve retainers with holes that small (that are not made) of the shelf are 5.5mm stem ones that have a OD closer to 1"
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 10:09:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: goloud] [#45]
I had a request to repost my design. The tube and caps will be here Saturday or Monday and I'll post up pics.

ETA: since this is for a precision build, I don't think I'll be clipping the cones.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#46]
That's sweet should work well!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

When did you submit form1? My 2nd can was submitted 4/17, I've seen feed back of members just getting there approval for 4/13 dates. My 2nd approval should be any day now. Then I can start on the reflex build, and order enough grade 5 to finish first and second can baffles.

Thanks for the eBay link with the grade 5 bar stock!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 1:25:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Lilpooh:

When did you submit form1? My 2nd can was submitted 4/17, I've seen feed back of members just getting there approval for 4/13 dates. My 2nd approval should be any day now. Then I can start on the reflex build, and order enough grade 5 to finish first and second can baffles.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lilpooh:

5/11. But I should have submitted it as soon as you sent me the tube.

Oh well, needs engraving anyway. And I need more parts for the build...

I'll be watching closely. A reflex build will be next.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 2:52:29 PM EDT
[#49]
I had a request to repost my design. The tube and caps will be here Saturday or Monday and I'll post up pics.

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh623/pmdata/213712a8004d1e0f85651e21a948f448_zpsyvkakimw.jpg

ETA: since this is for a precision build, I don't think I'll be clipping the cones.
View Quote

Sweet!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:44:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: goloud] [#50]
My drill press's lowest rpm setting is 570. Is this going to be slow enough to drill out Titanium will a ball end mill?

I'm also going to use some good cutting oil and thought about dropping the temps with some dry ice.

ETA: Is a 7mm ball end mill enough overbore for a 5.56 build. Comes out to about .275". Close to .06 over...

NVM: 9/32 is widely available too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 35
Top Top