Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2024 1:16:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 77Bronc]
I have three white follower 20 round KAC mags, bought two used, here on the EE, and one that was new, on the EE also.

I never use them any more, all three have have seen very light use.

I pulled them out today, in anticipation of selling them on the EE and did not see any KAC markings on them.  I read at one time, KAC mags did not have markings, but would like your opinion.  All three were purchased from very reputable members here, all 100% feedback.

Thanks,

Will post pictures in a free minutes....my phone and computer are not speaking to each other today

The picture below is a KAC 10 round mag that I have

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:46:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Wouldn’t the bottom of the front edge of the magazine still have a very light “KAC” stamp on it?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Looking on OpParts, it just seems like the difference between the "Commercial" floor plate and the "Clip" floor plate.
I think those are legit just based on the pics.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mdavis:
Wouldn’t the bottom of the front edge of the magazine still have a very light “KAC” stamp on it?
View Quote

@mdavis

I looked real close and did not see any light stamping.

I am 100% confident they are legit, but was looking for some supporting comments, thanks yall for helping.

I may be listing them in the EE soon, like I said, I never use them.

I really like the Lancers in my SR25 and basically only shoot 10 round mags anyway

Regards,

77Bronc

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:24:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I have some. No markings. They're legit.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Any one have any idea of the time frame when these where made?  I am thinking old military contract stuff but have no basis to support it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mdavis:
View Quote

Mine do.
Top Top