Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2005 3:16:32 PM EDT
Here's the pics of Southwest Florida's 4th Informal Shoot.  Gathering was really up in the air with Hurricane Dennis out in the gulf this weekend.  We were all mutually happy that it didn't come our way, but we ourselves knowing the effects of a hurricane w/ Hurricane Charley last year, we send out condolences to those who had to experience this deadly storm.  Despite the weather, some still showed up and we all had a great time.  
------------------------------------

Click here for a Group Picture w/o names.
Link Posted: 7/10/2005 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Good times had by all. The weather was a little worse than the pictures. It actually cleared up around noon as we left. Thanks to everyone who braved the storm and came out. We had sammiches, chips, wangs, we are uptown.

Link Posted: 7/10/2005 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Whens the next one so i can tell my new "Boss" (sic) so I dont miss another
Link Posted: 7/10/2005 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]
i had a blast guys. My shoulder  is a bit tender though after almost 80 rounds of 12ga and 150 of .308.

I can't wait for the next shoot, maybe i'll bring a .22 WTf is up with my mouth on the group shot? I look  like i'm bitting my lip.

J
Link Posted: 7/10/2005 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#4]
thaks ok dude i look like i want to take my SPoneabe out on a romantic date so don't feel bad.

I had a total blast. It was really cool meeting meeting people from a gun board and shooting with them. I haven't done that since the south florida glock talk shoot last year.

John Thedford hey man thanks for letting me shoot the mp5 but especially the AC556 that was a blast!

what was really cool was we was tearing it up and making enough noise a FWC officer not only drove out to see what we were up to but even got out of his truck and talked to us.

Hats off to MormonComputerz for organizing the shoot! oh and the food rocked too!
Link Posted: 7/10/2005 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#5]
This place looks great. Where is it located?
Link Posted: 7/10/2005 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This place looks great. Where is it located?

Babcock/Webb Wildlife Management Area
29200 Tucker Grade Road
Punta Gorda, FL 33955.
Phone: 941-575-5768
Informational Link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top