Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 5:05:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Neil,

That's some spooky shit with the sunlight..... it's like God is reaching down and touching you. It's not in any other picture of anyone else.

Dirk
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:49:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Neil,

That's some spooky shit with the sunlight..... it's like God is reaching down and touching you. It's not in any other picture of anyone else.

Dirk

I think I hear organs playing when I look at those two pictures.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
No, it looks like a force field to me.....

Neil=Jedi Knight

Dirk
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Click on the picture for the audio associated with it.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:23:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Just so everyone understands, I think it was Sam screaming out get a Beretta that the finger became necessary.

That was the only FTF that my G17 has experienced. I have yet to have a FTE, which is what I thought had happen. I really can't blame Glock because I have not cleaned it at all ever with over 5000 rounds and two years of use.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:15:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just so everyone understands, I think it was Sam screaming out get a Beretta that the finger became necessary.

That was the only FTF that my G17 has experienced. I have yet to have a FTE, which is what I thought had happen. I really can't blame Glock because I have not cleaned it at all ever with over 5000 rounds and two years of use.

Audio Link added TO the picture.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:36:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Audio Link added TO the picture.

Great work MC!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:43:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Sam is on my shit list. but I am thinking about a sig now. Where is the video??
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:51:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If only you had seen the discussion on the FDCC email list a couple weeks prior to this, you'd laugh even harder! Glock Perfecetion! Hahahahaha! Nothings perfect man!

I stayed out of that topic, but I still get slammed for being guilty by association.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:37:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Later tonight I will upload a video of a Kimber Desert Warrior being thrown to the grown and then walked on...Now thats a funny video...

Neil, Next FDCC I'll bring a Glock with the Trigger spring removed...we can do some..ahem..testing

Then we'll find a volunteer to pull a part out of their trigger mech.  

John T ,  5000 rounds...I'd write Gaston a Nastygram..doesn't the manual say Clean every 10,000 rounds ?

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:40:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Sam is on my shit list. but I am thinking about a sig now. Where is the video??

Give me a week or so and I will have a full video up.  I'm making two different vids.  One specifically for the Sleep & Shoot and one for the FDCC that yall can have and do whatever you want with it.  Stay posted for that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top