Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2008 1:42:41 PM EDT
WSVN is showing arfcom and a pic of a guy who was making threats.. just saw the preview @ 1740 hrs.. will report the details when it airs.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#1]
UPDATE!!

he is/was ARFCOM user name  the HUMANABC , he threatened to copy the Vtech killings over a EE sale gone bad,   I will see if they post the story .. he is from homestead..last name Wong..he has been arrestedfor internet threats... he had a bunch of AK's , pistols and some "sniper rifles" and 5k of ammo ..
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 2:04:52 PM EDT
[#2]
i'm watching it now, guys name is Calin Chi Wong. lives in homestead and he is an ARFCOMMER! he had a deal gone wrong in the EE with a Tennesee man, he wigged out and made threats justifying the crazy fuck that shot up Virginia Tech, saying that it's the peoples fault for not understanding the victim. He said he was going to recreate the massacre here. He definately had the means to do so. He had a decent sized collection and plenty ammo. anyone know who he is?
eta* 2nd post beat me to it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#3]
CBS4 didn't show ARFCOM (but I ran over to search for him here).  One of the detectives interviewed stated that he had the capabilty of bringing down an airplane or some military vehicles.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#4]
it was on WSVN 7

eta*

www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking_news/story/481423.html

Homestead cops say man made Internet threats
Posted on Thu, Apr. 03, 2008Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
BY REBECCA DELLAGLORIA
[email protected]

Police arrested Calin Chi Wong after an investigation uncovered he had made violent online threats.A 20-year-old with a significant stash of weapons and ammunition in his Homestead condo has been charged with making threats over the Internet about reenacting the Virginia Tech massacre.

Calin Chi Wong, who lives at home with his parents, was arrested last week, posted $7,500 bond and was released.

Officers seized a cache of weapons from the Lakeshore Villas home of Wong, who they claim admitted to making threats on the Internet under the screen name ``Humanabc.''

According to Homestead police, the Clackamas County (Ore.) Sheriff's Office became privy to a March 25 Internet conversation in which he threatened that ''he was soon to reenact the Virginia Tech'' massacre.

Police said Wong agreed to allow them into his home last Thursday, where officers observed ''several long guns piled up on a shelf'' in plain view. Officers also saw what appeared to be thousands of rounds of ammunition, as well as a number of gun magazines -- all of which were seized, said Capt. Tom Foglia, a Homestead police spokesman.

Wong first came to the attention of Homestead police when he complained to them in February about being ripped off for $800 when he ordered a gun online using his father's Paypal account.

According to last week's arrest form, the seller backed out of the deal when he learned Wong was not 21.

While at the Homestead police station last week, Wong admitted to making several other threats to various other people over the Internet as well as purchasing and trading guns and ammo more than 20 times over the past year, the Homestead police report said.

Back in February, Wong told police that he owns six to seven AK-47 rifles and that he had been banned from some gun-sales websites ``due to fraudulent selling practices.''

Link Posted: 4/3/2008 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#5]
He was on some other gun sites down here and kept getting booted off
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Typical Arfcommer.

jj
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 3:21:21 PM EDT
[#7]
IS THAT WHY I COULD NOT GET INTO THE FL HOMETOWN,
Hold on he used his dads Paypal account you cant use that to buy a gun..
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
One of the detectives interviewed stated that he had the capabilty of bringing down an airplane or some military vehicles.

With a bunch of AKs? I suppose from the inside, maybe...
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#9]
He was banned several times on FSN.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#11]
it was me he had a conversation with

LINKY
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

LINKY

Typical "Corralers" causing shit everywhere they go...
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#14]
he's out on bond. I'f he's not on the next cargo ship to china he will probably face time for an illegal arms transaction. he's 20yrs old and owns a few handguns :). legally you can transfer FTF a hangun to a minorunder 21, but I'm sure they are going to dig deep and find something he did wong. hopefully they take his "arsenal" and lock him up in the loony bin where he needs to be. Who would even say something like that even joking? Sum tin Wong with this one.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 7:21:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LINKY

Typical "Corralers" causing shit everywhere they go...

no no no.. i dont know how i ended up in this but DAMN its a mess.. i figured this would stay away from corral. remember, we have enough gun related threads there already. lol
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#17]
I've been on the receiving end of Mr. Wong's BS for over a year. He has taken my screen name "BearGuide" to buy and sell shit on other forums, claiming "His" excellent feedback on AR15.com. Some of the emails sent to Munyguru are on the same lines as what he has been charged with. I hope he learns to put the pillow in his mouth so he doesn't bite his tongue off the first time "Bubba" makes him his bitch in prison.

ETA: No, I'm not bitter at all
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 9:29:07 PM EDT
[#18]
 this is going to be on CNN.SOME HOW THIS IS GOING TO LOOK BAD FOR THIS WEB SITE AND FOR GUN OWNERS..I CAN JUST SEE IT NOW THESE ASSHOLE NEWS REPORTERS
GOING TO PUT THE SPIN ON IT,NEXT WE GOING TO HAVE THE  BRADY BUNCH DOWN HERE,
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 2:31:39 AM EDT
[#19]
One nutjob makes the responsible ones look bad.
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 4:27:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
One nutjob makes the responsible ones look bad.

+1 and ARFCOM, etc.
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 4:37:59 AM EDT
[#21]

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/04/fla.weapons.cache.ap/index.html

Police: Man threatened to re-enact Virginia Tech-style killings

MIAMI, Florida (AP) -- A 20-year-old with a weapons cache that included four AK-47s was arrested after threatening over the Internet to undertake a Virginia Tech-style massacre, authorities said Thursday.

Oregon authorities learned of a March 25 Internet message allegedly posted by Calin Chi Wong in which he threatened to re-enact the Virginia Tech killings. Two days later, Homestead Police searched the home Wong shares with his parents and found the weapons in stacked on shelves in plain view, Detective Antonio Aquino said.

Wong had 13 firearms in all, more than 5,000 rounds of ammunition, some that could pierce armor, and 100 rounds in a feeding clip with bullets "meant to take down aircraft or military machinery," Aquino said. He had hidden two AK-47s in his parents' closet, and his parents said the guns did not belong to them, Aquino said.

Wong was charged with making written threats to kill or do bodily injury via the computer and bonded out for $7,500. Additional charges are pending, he said.

It was not known whether he had a lawyer. A message left by The Associated Press at a phone number listed for Wong was not immediately returned Thursday evening. The phone at his employer, China King, rang unanswered.

Homestead Police first noticed Wong when he went to the department in February to complain he had been robbed of $800 over the Internet after he ordered a gun online using his father's PayPal account.

He told authorities he had called the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and other agencies about the issue. Aquino said Wong finally reached a boiling point when he posted the message saying he would re-enact the Virginia Tech massacre, in which student Seung-Hui Cho killed 32 people last year before turning the gun on himself.

"After speaking to him and seeing his frustration, I believe that he had the potential to carry out some kind of threat," Aquino said.

Wong felt isolated and cut off, authorities noted, saying he had been buying and selling guns for about two years and word was now getting around about Wong's age. Dealers stopped selling to him, and he was being banned from certain gun-sale Web sites.

"I'm soon to the point to re-enact the whole event," Wong wrote under the name "thehumanabc," referring to the shootings last April at Virginia Tech. "This may not seem like a threat to you, but I'm sure others don't want to see it occur again. It should be a wake up call for All haters out there," according to an arrest report.

Aquino said Wong told police that making the threat made him feel good because after "he had thousands of people on the Internet paying attention to him."

But Wong also said he was just upset and frustrated and never actually planned a killing spree, Aquino said.

But authorities also found a school book bag lined with bulletproof vests inside Wong's home, as well as two handguns.

Wong is not in college, Aquino said. He graduated from an Oregon high school and attended a college for a year before moving in with his parents in Florida, authorities said.

Wong said the weapons were an investment.

"He says it's a lucrative business," Aquino said. "He said if Hillary Clinton wins, she'll put a ban on assault rifles, and these assault rifles will be worth more in value."

From AK47.net

AR15.Com/AK47.Net Lite - [ Lite Home ] - [ Full Version ]
Sponsored By :: Armalite, Bushmaster, Trijicon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Are Reading :: [ Hometown ]

Hometown »  Tennessee »  Bad seller from TN alert!!!!  
0 Smash :: 3/21/2008 1:11:45 PM

Please see this link and if anyone one could help out it would be appreciated.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=526501&fpart=1
1 caver101 :: 3/21/2008 1:29:32 PM

You beat me to it.

This fella screwed a fellow forum member out of $4500.00

His ass needs to be nailed to the wall.

hot link: www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=526529&fpart=1

edit: read second page of the thread......
2 Carter226 :: 3/21/2008 2:05:49 PM

Edited
3 tlee_20 :: 3/21/2008 2:20:59 PM

yeah not far from me either..

ETA:

doesnt look like its legit now.. check the link out and see the latest.
4 Smash :: 3/21/2008 2:27:04 PM

Read latest posts on SniperHide. It is getting more interesting.
5 Carter226 :: 3/21/2008 2:39:18 PM

Hmm Thats interesting.
6 caver101 :: 3/21/2008 3:09:06 PM

Quoted:
Hmm Thats interesting.  

Good lord....I would have never guessed it taking a turn like this........

7 TnHawk-45 :: 3/21/2008 4:42:23 PM

Hot link is either not working or they have either locked or deleted the thread.
8 MHIDPA :: 3/21/2008 4:44:43 PM

That is some crazy stuff.
9 Hank :: 3/21/2008 6:26:50 PM

what was the username of the seller?
10 tlee_20 :: 3/21/2008 6:48:31 PM

i think it was jprice66 on there. not really sure
11 tankdriver :: 3/21/2008 9:12:44 PM

It's gone......
12 PRICE :: 3/21/2008 9:21:20 PM

Feel me in, they pulled the thread
13 tlee_20 :: 3/21/2008 9:57:57 PM

guy from florida said he sent 4500 dollars western union to a guy in TN for a rifle. then says he has no way of contacting the guy. the last time i checked the "buyer" was making up the whole story to make the seller look bad.. didnt get to read much else as i refreshed the page it was deleted. lol
14 vhunter :: 3/22/2008 7:33:11 AM

Dam , that's quite allot of loot to send western union
to be picked up by someone
you have not talked to on the phone.
where in Tn. was money sent ?
I hate people like this ,
15 ranchhand :: 3/22/2008 9:41:57 AM

Quoted:
guy from florida said he sent 4500 dollars western union to a guy in TN for a rifle. then says he has no way of contacting the guy. the last time i checked the "buyer" was making up the whole story to make the seller look bad.. didnt get to read much else as i refreshed the page it was deleted. lol

So it is a fraudulent charge against an innocent guy?
16 tlee_20 :: 3/22/2008 1:02:58 PM

that was the latest i read on it. the supposed buyer was really trying to make this guy look bad over a deal that never happened. the seller (innocent guy) never knew what was going on. he made an account on snipers hide just to try and clear his name. i think thats why it was deleted. the buyer couldnt provide a western union ticket or any other proof he sent the money.. it was like watching a movie plot unfold.. lol
17 tlee_20 :: 3/22/2008 8:19:38 PM

now the "buyer" sent me an IM via aol messenger..

BUYER IF YOU READ THIS DO NOT CONTACT ME AS I HAVE NO PART IN THIS SAID TRANSACTION...

aol s/n "thehumanabc" is what he goes by

David
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 5:40:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Someone, maybe site staff, needs to jump on the media band wagon and tout how we are a self policing group of responsible gun owners and we don't pander to this bullshit and hence turned his stuipd ass in to authorities ASAP. Otherwise, the media circus is gonna be calling arfcom & others 'radical' domestic terrorist web sites.
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 5:48:03 AM EDT
[#23]
I almost sent him money for a Galil when he claimed to be in Oregon. I am glad I did not, would have been out cash.
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 6:08:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Someone, maybe site staff, needs to jump on the media band wagon and tout how we are a self policing group of responsible gun owners and we don't pander to this bullshit and hence turned his stuipd ass in to authorities ASAP. Otherwise, the media circus is gonna be calling arfcom & others 'radical' domestic terrorist web sites.

You have a VERY good point Chuck. I would think Juan has a hired mouth piece up in NY doing just that... I hope!

Ya know what they say... One bad apple...

David
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 6:49:12 AM EDT
[#25]
i explained to them in my interview how arfcom likes to seek out scammers. thats how i came to know this guy. i also explained to her that there is no room in the gun community for people like him.
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 7:46:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Tlee, I heard part of the interview. sounds good..  
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 8:36:23 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
i explained to them in my interview how arfcom likes to seek out scammers. thats how i came to know this guy. i also explained to her that there is no room in the gun community for people like him.

Sounds like you did a fine job of handling this situation .
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#28]
 From what I have read here and seen on the news this guy spoke broken English and his parents did not speak English at all, that leads me to believe they are all here on a visa, at best. Assuming that is true, wouldn't it be a felony for him to be in possession of any firearms and wouldn't conviction of a felony be justification to deport him? We have enough bad apples who are Citizens, without having to deal with aliens legal or not.
Am I wrong in my belief that an alien can not posses firearms? Will the authorities pursue his status and will they enforce the gun laws on the books or will they ignore them?
I would really like to know his status, Citizen or Alien.
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#29]
i did another interview with them just now. it will be on the 6pm news. make sure you check it out.

explained how we (arfcom/other gun related sites) do a good job of "policing" here and that i have NEVER seen an illegal gun transaction. explained to her how firearm internet sales were handled. she was surprised that internet gun sales are so strict.

it was a good interview.
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
i did another interview with them just now. it will be on the 6pm news. make sure you check it out.

explained how we (arfcom/other gun related sites) do a good job of "policing" here and that i have NEVER seen an illegal gun transaction. explained to her how firearm internet sales were handled. she was surprised that internet gun sales are so strict.

it was a good interview.

Which network did the interview?
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#31]
WSVN
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#32]
No Legal Aliens are afforded the same right to bear arms in the State of Florida...
<----Legal alien/Permanent resident....and one of the good guys
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
No Legal Aliens are afforded the same right to bear arms in the State of Florida...

why bring up if he is and alien,if he got the guns legal then who cares if he is and alien or not
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Where are the lake shore villas?
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

why bring up if he is and alien,if he got the guns legal then who cares if he is and alien or not

It was in response to Brother Mikes post...Thats all...of course thers some out there that think people like myself dont deserve the right to self protection due t the fact I'm not a US citizen...even though I pay my taxes and live by the rules...

Anyone who knows me in real life on this forum knows I'm all for the USA and what it stands for...As for the nutjob down south...well thats anyones guess
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
 Thank you for setting me straightI was hope'ing he could be deported because it's obvious he doe's not like it here! You know remember what cho did to ya'll fuckers right? If not, i'll
> try my best to try and remind you. He took those pigs and shot them
> to death like little duckies:) Keep it up you and your family will be
> owned like them pigs( crackers). When the day comes the public people
> of china will own your white ass. instead of "boy you washing a color
> man's clothing, that is ashame you should kill your self= your washing
> a chink's clothing well guess what fuck you and your sorry ass :)
>
> Koya5o3 Out:)
>
> What Osama Did was Brave. I bet you none of you scrawy bitches will
> have the balls( wait crackers don't have balls they like to fuck their
> own sisters and their daughter LMAO)
>
> LONG LIFE OSAMA:)
>
  read for yourself.     Crazy Bitch
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was in response to brothermikes post...Thats all...of course there is some out there that think people like myself dont deserve the right to self protection due to the fact I'm not a US citizen...even though I pay my taxes and live by the rules...

Anyone who knows me in real life on this forum knows I'm all for the USA and what it stands for...As for the nutjob down south...well thats anyones guess
 My Bad, Won't happen again
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 Thank you for setting me straightI was hope'ing he could be deported because it's obvious he doe's not like it here! You know remember what cho did to ya'll fuckers right? If not, i'll
> try my best to try and remind you. He took those pigs and shot them
> to death like little duckies:) Keep it up you and your family will be
> owned like them pigs( crackers). When the day comes the public people
> of china will own your white ass. instead of "boy you washing a color
> man's clothing, that is ashame you should kill your self= your washing
> a chink's clothing well guess what fuck you and your sorry ass :)
>
> Koya5o3 Out:)
>
> What Osama Did was Brave. I bet you none of you scrawy bitches will
> have the balls( wait crackers don't have balls they like to fuck their
> own sisters and their daughter LMAO)
>
> LONG LIFE OSAMA:)
>
  read for yourself.     Crazy Bitch

i need this email in original form. if anyone knows who this was sent to please have them contact me.

-Tim
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was in response to brothermikes post...Thats all...of course there is some out there that think people like myself dont deserve the right to self protection due to the fact I'm not a US citizen...even though I pay my taxes and live by the rules...

My Bad, Won't happen again
 I found it here,GD so ask 82nd Abn
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 10:53:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 7:59:14 AM EDT
[#41]
The Fed are now involved and he is back in Jail on some fed charges .. I will update when i hear more. Tim your most recent interview was great! you do us all proud..
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Here's the latest from Saturday's Herald.  I never knew Ed Avila was an MD.  How 'bout dat!

Feds arrest man with arms cache
Posted on Fri, Apr. 04, 2008
BY JAY WEAVER, REBECCA DELLAGLORIA AND CHARLES B. RABIN
[email protected]

Federal agents arrested Calin Chi Wong at his Homestead home late Friday on charges of making a threat over the Internet.

They have been working with local police to determine if Wong, who allegedly threatened to recreate a Virginia Tech-like calamity, has violated any other federal laws.

The FBI brought him into custody on a criminal complaint; Wong will have his first appearance in federal court on Monday.

Wong surrendered voluntarily at the direction of his attorney, said Homestead Detective Antonio Aquino. Homestead police have now turned the case over to federal authorities, he said.

Authorities say Wong possessed an arsenal of weapons, all of which were seized by Homestead police last week when Wong was first arrested. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is now looking at all those guns one by one to see if they were illegally obtained.

''We are trying to trace the seized weapons and trying to determine if any firearm laws have been broken,'' said ATF special agent Carlos Baixauli.

Wong was released March 28 after posting $7,500 bond on the criminal charges. He allegedly made the threats during an online chat. The person he was chatting with posted the text of their conversation on a gun enthusiasts website.

''I feel there is no choice out of this other than what Cho did,'' police say Wong wrote under the online moniker ''thehumanabc.'' Police believe he was referring to last year's massacre at Virginia Tech University, when Cho Seung-Hui killed 32 students and then himself.

Wong, 20, told police he was angry because someone had agreed to sell him a gun and then reneged on the deal.

He had been banned from the gun enthusiasts website in the past, according to the site's owner, Dr. Eduardo Avila, a Rochester, N.Y. pathologist.

''He was kicked off the website about a year ago when he had problems with people,'' Avila said.

When Wong moved to Florida late last year, he apparently re-registered on the site as ''thehumanabc.'' Website administrators did not immediately realize it was Wong, because his Internet address had changed when he moved, Avila said.

Until the most recent alleged threats came to light, Avila said ''I didn't have any idea that this person going by ``thehumanabc'' is the same person who used to go by koya5o3.''

Reached Thursday at China King, his family's restaurant in Homestead, Wong would only say, ``I'm good. I have nothing to say about it.''

Police say Wong attended high school in Clackamas County, Ore. He has no prior criminal history, police said. He came to the attention of Homestead police on Feb. 29, when he visited the department to say he'd been cheated out of $800 while trying to buy a firearm through his father's online PayPal account.

But police were more interested in what Wong went on to say: He'd been banned from websites for fraudulent selling tactics, he'd been buying and selling weaponry over the Internet for two years and he owned six or seven AK-47s and other firearms.

Still, they couldn't charge him with a crime until they unexpectedly received a fax a month later from the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office. It detailed an Internet chat earlier that day posted on the website AR15.com in which Wong discussed the Virginia Tech shooting of almost a year ago.

Among the statements made by ''thehumanabc'' between 2:48 and 2:54 a.m on March 25: ''I'm soon to the point to reenact the whole event.'' Then, ''This may not seem to be a threat to you but I'm sure others don't want to see it occur again.'' And, ``you should never make fun of anyone just because they are different than you.''

The comments prompted this response from a person posting on the site: ``I have reported you to local authorities in your area and I am blocking you. please don't contact me again. I will post our conversations on all forums. you will be banned from all sites. END OF DISCUSSION!!!.''

''thehumanabc'' laughed. ''Lol,'' he wrote.

Two days later, Wong and his weapons were in police custody. According to the arrest affidavit, three Homestead police officers went to Wong's home at 1201 N. Liberty Ave., where he lives with his parents in the city's Lakeshore Village community.

The officers said they found an apartment with weapons on the wall, on the floor and on tabletops including four AK-47s, two sniper rifles, seven semi-automatic pistols and more than 5,000 rounds of ammunition.

''You don't know what you're walking into. I know I took it serious as a heart attack,'' said Homestead Detective Ricky Rivera, one of the arresting officers.

Police say Wong's parents didn't seem fazed by the stockpile. After Wong admitted making the statements on the Internet -- and several others over a 20-month period -- he was arrested.

Wong's father, Sam Wong, said his son ''was going to kill people,'' Homestead Detective Antonio Aquino recounted.

Link Posted: 4/5/2008 4:06:06 PM EDT
[#43]
I saw this on the Western Carribean Cruise I was on this past week.  Here I was missing being on ARFCOM, and up the Florida HTF screen pops on the news.  What a nut job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top