User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2005 7:37:51 PM EDT
Tule Elk

Bear

Grouse

Turkey

Killed 4 snakes

Hunting big blacktails

My buck 26 1/2 wide 3x4 that scores 146 SCI.

My friends buck 6x5 that scores 154 SCI

We hunted a large ranch in B-1 zone with PLM tags.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
ummmm deer meat......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:50:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
ummmm deer meat......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I got it hanging right now. My friend shot a tule elk too, so the pieeater family will be eatin good. I'm gonna let it age another couple days, then we will start with the steaks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
What ranch was it that you hunted. Im heading to the Bar z ranch up there the last week of season.
I sure as hell hope to see the animals that you saw
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:40:30 AM EDT
[#4]
That bear looked close by!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:08:49 PM EDT
[#5]
AMAZING country up there.

Looks like you got to see the full spectrum of wildlife our state offers.

Pretty impressive, looks like a helluva lot of fun.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:10:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow! All of that game on the same ranch? Which area of California is the B1 area?

Nice deer. I haven't had venison in years. My dad and I used to hunt on Camp Pendleton when he was active duty for small game, birds, waterfowl, and deer. Nothing like the fine animals that you bagged though. Makes me what to start hunting again.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:58:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Wow! All of that game on the same ranch? Which area of California is the B1 area?

Nice deer. I haven't had venison in years. My dad and I used to hunt on Camp Pendleton when he was active duty for small game, birds, waterfowl, and deer. Nothing like the fine animals that you bagged though. Makes me what to start hunting again.

Thanks. I was in Mendocino county by Willits and yes all the pics are from the same ranch taken last week.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:52:46 AM EDT
[#8]
What area of Mendo were you at? What was the closes mountian?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top