Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 9:47:20 PM EDT
I was randomly searching through Google for some shotgun links when I come across this little jewel that I just had to share. I swear it's a joke, but deep down inside I know it's real and it makes me cringe just to think about it.

www.icedoutgear.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=420&sort=1&size=medium&cat=all

What the hell is happening to our youth?! Seriously. Let's examine some of the dumb **** comments in this short little treatsie with special California guest 'poppincollas'.

1. Glock 9? Hmmm nope, don't see any mention of a Glock 9 on Glock's website.

2. He obviously doesn't know what "ironically" means since I would expect any gangster wannabe with a glock to also have a lyrics book and some ghetto ass gaudy jewelry.

3. Let's assume he meant .45 when he said "4-5". I guess in gansta land Glock only makes pistols in one caliber, since in the real world they have a couple .45 models.

4. Obviously they are FMJs as you can easily see the full nose of the first round in the loose mag, so why bother asking.

5. I thought the "full metal or hollows?" question was from the dumbest person on the planet, until this dumb **** comes out of nowhere and makes him look like Einstein when he calls them "hollows" even though they are clearly FMJs. I guess reading isn't one of his strong points as I am sure it says FMJ on the box, not to mention the lame factor of bragging about something it isn't (especially when FMJs are cheaper so it just makes you even lamer).

6.  Aparently Beef isn't just for dinner anymore.

7. Brag about your cheap ass Hi-Point on the internet and then go on to tell everyone how you were stupid enough to let someone take it, load it in front of you, and then rob you with it. Score.

8. Unless you're 9' tall, green, and selling canned veggies there is no way you can be called Beanstalk without getting laughed at in my book.

9. Admitting to illegal gun ownership on the internet where IPs are logged just to make convictions that much easier is rule one to being a World Wide Web renowned ganster.

10. I've heard high cap bananas are the best source of potasium  available on the black fruit market today.

11. You lose ~$5k in illegal weapons that were robbed with your own gun, and the people who already had too much of your crap to carry didn't take your readily and easily available ammo are the dumbasses. This would be a good place to pull out that irony word.

12. If you want to be a gansta, or live in California and communicate with the population, you better learn how to spell "esé" and understand that it's not a gang group.

13.  I like how everything he wants comes in pairs so he can have one in each hand. That just has gansta movie/video game star all over it.

14. Ok I don't know what is more ****ing retarded: Holding a .50AE Desert Eagle in each hand or wanting them full auto. I would like to see him handle one without knocking his teeth out or himself unconcious, let alone one in each hand and thinking he could have them full auto.

15. An M-16 full auto?! No Way!

16. The last kid almost sounds reasonable if he could just learn to spell/type.

Please God, let it either be a joke or from eunuchs so they can't pollute the gene pool.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:42:14 PM EDT
[#1]
oh man, thank you so much for directing my attention to this. i laughed when reading that bullcrap, and laughed even harder when i red your comments on it.  

esp:

8. Unless you're 9' tall, green, and selling canned veggies there is no way you can be called Beanstalk without getting laughed at in my book.

14. Ok I don't know what is more ****ing retarded: Holding a .50AE Desert Eagle in each hand or wanting them full auto. I would like to see him handle one without knocking his teeth out or himself unconcious, let alone one in each hand and thinking he could have them full auto.

hahahaah.. that was some of the funniest stuff ive seen in some time.

this hip hop gangster culture is a bottomless sea of amusement.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:18:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:46:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Shit, I registered there but I cant seem to post. Full Auto 50 desert eagle now thats funny.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:03:17 AM EDT
[#5]
You guys are just grouches.  The first thing that comes to my mind when I read that is how amazed I am that those guys can operate a computer and type out more or less coherent posts.  There's still hope!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Here's another winner: www.icedoutgear.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/9/cat/500/ppuser/7

www.icedoutgear.com/photopost/data/501/medium/7IMG_0492.JPG

That was taken just before he shot a hole in his garage ceiling with his daddy's AK.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here's another winner: www.icedoutgear.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/9/cat/500/ppuser/7

www.icedoutgear.com/photopost/data/501/medium/7IMG_0492.JPG

That was taken just before he shot a hole in his garage ceiling with his daddy's AK.  

Do they make airsoft that powerful?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:39:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Thats the funniest thread I've read so far!!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:03:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I just posted there check out the last post.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#12]
nice pieeater, real nice.

I don't know, but this photoshop of a "rival" rap group is just funny to me.

ETA: here is the original so you can see what was changed

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
nice pieeater, real nice.

I don't know, but this photoshop of a "rival" rap group is just funny to me.

www.icedoutgear.com/photopost/data/506/31Icy_Hot_Medicz.jpg

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#14]
At least when they grow up they'll become EMTs so they'll be useful to society.  Did you guys catch the pic of the kids posing in front of a bunch of 5 and 10 dollar bills? God those pics are hilarious!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:12:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, the funny thing is that I keep seeing that Steven07 guy (the one from my original post) and some of the things he has done is say things like "you ain no *****, stop frontin white boy" which is funny since he is white, he also had a picture in his gallery of him throwing up the 'westside' gang sign even though he is from Celina, Ohio, and even told someone that he is a true rapper and not some poser. Seriously, I don't know whether to just laugh at him or beat the living shit out of him as part of a social intervention.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:43:41 PM EDT
[#16]
where is genepool cleaning when you need one?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I couldn't get past the second sentence...  h.gif Makes me want to vomit.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey alot of these punks look like the little wannabe thugs that hang out around the liquor stores near my office in the ghetto.  All they do is talk about how they're "ballaz" and deal $10 sacks of marajuana all day.

In a way it must be liberating, to be so ignorant of the world and society at large... to be completely caught up in some ghetto-inspired fantasy of greatness.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Hey alot of these punks look like the little wannabe thugs that hang out around the liquor stores near my office in the ghetto.  All they do is talk about how they're "ballaz" and deal $10 sacks of marajuana all day.

In a way it must be liberating, to be so ignorant of the world and society at large... to be completely caught up in some ghetto-inspired fantasy of greatness.

foo! best chex urself b4 u wrex urself. ballin' b all i got, son, an dis ain no game, playa.

Seriously though, the funniest thing I have ever seen along these lines was a kid who came to work on the ranches part time. His sole job was to move the live chickens into their new homes  from their baby chick ranches. You basically get nothing but dust and shit plopped and flung on you all day, but he would come wearing the most gaudy jewelry imaginable. Imagine things like 2" fat bracelts, rings that dwarfed my class ring, earings the size of a grape, etc. It wasn't that funny until one of the kids made fun of him for "sporting glass" and even worse for doing it on the chicken ranch where all you will do is get dirty and no one sees you. His response:

"yeah, but even when you're working you still have to be ballin."

I had to look away so I didn't laugh in his face. The punk was like 14 and shaved his eyebrows with the traditional 'rebel' dashes. Kids...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#20]
This is gold you need to post this in GD. I just posted in there again. I bet one of them gos to a gun store and asks for the birdman sites.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:15:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Pieeater = Ownage!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
This is gold you need to post this in GD. I just posted in there again. I bet one of them gos to a gun store and asks for the birdman sites.

Pieeater, you're killin me....LOL
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:30:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Oh crap, it gets SO much better. While trying to describe to someone how to find this place, I told them the address was icedoutgear.com. So they went there and it was just like the web page sounds: fake jewlery, car accessories, clothes, etc. that had gaudy amounts of fake diamonds and what not on them. While trying to find the photo section I came across this jem and recognized it immediately as the SAME EXACT BRACLET from the first picture.

www.icedoutgear.com/MB04.php

It's a ****ing $15 bracelet, and he is showing it off on the same site he bought it from like it's 'gangsta'. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUT YOUTH?!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:36:14 PM EDT
[#24]
its the mtv generation...you know... the generation where knowing who the hottest slutebritys are and having the biggest wheels on your car are more important than your own family
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:02:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Sadly to the left of my office is KoKo's Gold Teeth and to the right of my office is "Lord Tonys Artistic Fingers".  KoKo is a Korean dentist convicted of Malpractice who lost his dental license and now simply does casts of Thugs teeth to make gold teeth.  I have been informed by those in the know that these gold teeth are known as "Grills".

Lord Tony is a Chinese man in his late 40s who does weaves and seels wigs to women.  I remember about two months ago a lovely fight broke out because one of his customers was jumped by two other women in front of McDonalds.  Yes there's nothing like watching 10 women holding babies rip their weaves out in front of your office.

Did I mention that we get to enjoy shootings and knife fights as well in front of my office?  Something tells me that the kids who deal drugs and shoot each other with .22s and 9mm pistols are not obtaining those firearms at the local gun store.  Ah well... such is the genious of the PRK!

Yep... lets worry about this guy who completely followed the law to the letter and bend over backwards to accomodate us when purchasing 5 STAG-15 lower recievers.  Heaven FORBID we concern ourselves with the drug dealers, pimps, and criminals who shoot each other and commit various other violent crimes outside his office.

Yeah that's right, I'm not blind... I can look outside my office every day and see how law enforcement is a miserable failure!  Instead of worrying about the pimps, dealers, and prostitutes and sit around killing each other and dealing drugs the DOJ and law enforcement is going to pick on law abiding citizens.  Lets see you catch some criminals before you sit around trying to make some new ones wiht your silly vague laws to improve crime statistics!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Oh crap, it gets SO much better. While trying to describe to someone how to find this place, I told them the address was icedoutgear.com. So they went there and it was just like the web page sounds: fake jewlery, car accessories, clothes, etc. that had gaudy amounts of fake diamonds and what not on them. While trying to find the photo section I came across this jem and recognized it immediately as the SAME EXACT BRACLET from the first picture.

www.icedoutgear.com/media/MB04.jpg

It's a ****ing $15 bracelet, and he is showing it off on the same site he bought it from like it's 'gangsta'. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUT YOUTH?!

Mommy can I use your credit card, I found a really neat bracelet for 15 bucks.Then he tells his buddies. Yeah I jacked up sum punk ass bitch and took his bling yo. [
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:27:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.icedoutgear.com/media/MB04.jpg

Mommy can I use your credit card, I found a really neat bracelet for 15 bucks.Then he tells his buddies. Yeah I jacked up sum punk ass bitch and took his bling yo. [

That response makes me think of AFI's "I Wanna Mohawk"...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#28]
It looks like another one of us has posted there.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#29]
WTH, I can't post!!  Must post NOW!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
It looks like another one of us has posted there.  

What the hell did you do to post?
I registered, but nothing.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Got it.

rotflmao!!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#33]
You're a bad bad man.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:45:10 PM EDT
[#35]
www.icedoutgear.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/950/cat/501

Look at this kid.
Funny part is that the local retards get all riled up.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#36]
I think these kids are waiting to audition for White Boys II

"White Boys" the movie

-d
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#37]
man ive seen that movie...what an experience
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
man ive seen that movie...what an experience

haha me too. I was flipping through the channels one day and came across it. I just had to watch the rest of it. My sides hurt from laughing so much.

-d
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:47:57 AM EDT
[#39]
This thread always cracks me up...you guys r hilarious!

Lets leave the kiddies alone now before they comeover to our forum and jack things up here.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:02:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Looks like the original guy got booted.. can't find him on there anymore.

-d
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:34:50 PM EDT
[#42]
I think I will drive to your shop with two lawn chairs (one for you shopkeep) and a six pack of pepsi, sit in front of your store, and watch the show.

It sounds more entertaining than an episode of Jerry Springer...

Quoted:
Sadly to the left of my office is KoKo's Gold Teeth and to the right of my office is "Lord Tonys Artistic Fingers".  KoKo is a Korean dentist convicted of Malpractice who lost his dental license and now simply does casts of Thugs teeth to make gold teeth.  I have been informed by those in the know that these gold teeth are known as "Grills".

Lord Tony is a Chinese man in his late 40s who does weaves and seels wigs to women.  I remember about two months ago a lovely fight broke out because one of his customers was jumped by two other women in front of McDonalds.  Yes there's nothing like watching 10 women holding babies rip their weaves out in front of your office.

Did I mention that we get to enjoy shootings and knife fights as well in front of my office?  Something tells me that the kids who deal drugs and shoot each other with .22s and 9mm pistols are not obtaining those firearms at the local gun store.  Ah well... such is the genious of the PRK!

Yep... lets worry about this guy who completely followed the law to the letter and bend over backwards to accomodate us when purchasing 5 STAG-15 lower recievers.  Heaven FORBID we concern ourselves with the drug dealers, pimps, and criminals who shoot each other and commit various other violent crimes outside his office.

Yeah that's right, I'm not blind... I can look outside my office every day and see how law enforcement is a miserable failure!  Instead of worrying about the pimps, dealers, and prostitutes and sit around killing each other and dealing drugs the DOJ and law enforcement is going to pick on law abiding citizens.  Lets see you catch some criminals before you sit around trying to make some new ones wiht your silly vague laws to improve crime statistics!

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:26:49 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
www.icedoutgear.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/117/size/big

This one needs to be photoshopped.[My dick is this big]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL by all means go for it. I'll give you the honors.

-d
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:03:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL by all means go for it. I'll give you the honors.

-d

I dont know how.We need to link this to GD,i'm sure they can help us out.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#47]
I can do it.. but not till tomorrow.. working on too many projects tonight.

-d
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:38:16 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
There's never ending supply...

www.icedoutgear.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/946/cat/501

he belived the birdman sites ad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top