Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2005 2:41:56 PM EDT
My day was rediculous anyway.  So I was going north on 75 (Lockland split before GE), just keeping up with traffic and jammin' to some Allman Brothers.  I look over to my right, and there is a cop sitting in the lines on an exit ramp.  Before I even pass him he starts to pull out, so I look at my speedometer, it reads 75.  I was halfway relieved, till I saw the 55 MPH sign!!

So he pulls behide me, then he just sits back there.  So I move to the center lane (was in the fast lane) and he follows.  Then I know I was cooked!!

He hit the lights, pulled me over, gave me my ticket for 75 in 55!! So 20 over for that Police Dept. is $130 bones.

I should have told him that I needed that money to build my AKs!! Maybe I wouldn't have gotten the ticket...
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 4:27:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Drive something like I do and try to go anywhere without getting pulled over.
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate it when Lockland cops pull that crap.  I ride that stretch every day but more often than not take the first Neuman Way exit and ride that at 70.
Link Posted: 10/18/2005 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Drive something like I do and try to go anywhere without getting pulled over.

To be honest, If I was a cop I would pull you over too.

Link Posted: 10/18/2005 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I'll admit that I was speeding good.  But I seriously thought it was a 65 MPH zone....

I think that it was Arlington Heights popo....
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey now its got a hemi!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top