Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2024 12:01:19 AM EDT
BLA in Hebron, OH is going out of business. Owner posted the store will be closing today. I guess I'll need a new Dealer for transfers now.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope it's a personal decision and not a FJBFATF pile of bullshit
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Guy I drilled a couple wells for bought him out. He's a good guy I'll try to get him to sign up and tell him to offer a arfcom discount.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I was there on Sat to pick up some lowers.  Dave mentioned he was closing but hadn't put and exact date for it.

Buckeye Lake Armory has been a good shop and Dave is a great guy to do business with.  

So who else in central Ohio has decent FFL transfer rates?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:44:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SGT-Fish] [#4]
I'm in stoutsville. $25 or $20 with current CCW.

Jake @ ChevTec Group
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
last 3 transactions (20$/) for me went thru Dennis Tubbs, https://www.ffldealernetwork.com/marion/central/gunworks-research-development-llc

last transaction was before Wu Flu lockdown though.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I will probably give Whitestone Ordnance in Marysville a try if I ever need another transfer. That could be years from now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:38:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheWellGuy] [#7]
Denny tubbs was an ithaca shotgun guy. I did his well as well.
Bob is a super nice guy. I drilled the well for his house and then later drilled an ag well for him. He had a gunshop before he bought out Buckeye lake armory, but he still needs some support expanding like this. The shop is Fredericktown pallet sales. I'm not gonna say bring a trailer, but I have the last three times. This is the guy that sells pallets to the guys that sell pallets. I particularly enjoy his home depot stuff. I told him I mentioned him here. I asked him if he would give you guys a discount.
He said online says $20 mention arfcom he'll do it for $10.

Fredericktown pallet sales
176 s Main Street
Fredericktown Ohio 43019
(Back of building)

Tuesday-Friday 10-6
Saturday 10-4
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 11:54:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheWellGuy:
Denny tubbs was an ithaca shotgun guy. I did his well as well.
Bob is a super nice guy. I drilled the well for his house and then later drilled an ag well for him. He had a gunshop before he bought out Buckeye lake armory, but he still needs some support expanding like this. The shop is Fredericktown pallet sales. I'm not gonna say bring a trailer, but I have the last three times. This is the guy that sells pallets to the guys that sell pallets. I particularly enjoy his home depot stuff. I told him I mentioned him here. I asked him if he would give you guys a discount.
He said online says $20 mention arfcom he'll do it for $10.

Fredericktown pallet sales
176 s Main Street
Fredericktown Ohio 43019
(Back of building)

Tuesday-Friday 10-6
Saturday 10-4
View Quote
I went to this shop - Hunt's Mid Ohio Armory and it was a good experience. He's friendly, efficient and is building out a nice sized showroom.

He still has many many boxes of AR parts, uppers, lowers to sort out. Plenty of small parts.

Definitely give him a try for your transfers and parts.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top