User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2005 9:57:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:01:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Hoo-ah. Right on troop!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:11:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Have a heart.

Everytime you post stuff like this Wiggy rolls up a newspaper and beats a puppy.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"I make and sell products that have killed/maimed the enemies of this country and it’s people (foreign and domestic). I am proud of that and hope that our Tel-Stocks dent skulls & break jaws better then any other on the market (and this has been field tested in Iraq, Afghanistan and by LEOs in this country)."

OUTSTANDING!!

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:20:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Trying to discuss a subject using logic when one party is only working off of emotion will get you nowhere.
So I offer this........

King Arthur: Old Woman !!
Dennis: I'm a man.
King Arthur: Man, sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there?
Dennis: I'm 37.
King Arthur: What?
Dennis: I'm 37. I'm not old.
King Arthur: Well I can't just call you "man".
Dennis: Well you could say "Dennis".
King Arthur: I didn't know you were called Dennis.
Dennis: Well you didn't bother to find out did you?
King Arthur: I did say sorry about the "old woman", but from behind you looked...
Dennis: What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior.
King Arthur: Well I am king.
Dennis: Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.
King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Dennis: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.
Dennis: Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
Dennis: Come see the violence inherent in the system. Help, help, I'm being repressed
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:26:13 AM EDT
[#5]

"If you want to be a racist making illegally-modified weapons that are used to assault poor people just trying to make a better life for themselves, you can go post on another board. Personally I don't see how anyone can be in business and post such racist and offensive stuff."

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
King Arthur: Man, sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there?
Dennis: I'm 37.
King Arthur: What?
Dennis: I'm 37. I'm not old.
King Arthur: Well I can't just call you "man".
Dennis: Well you could say "Dennis".
King Arthur: I didn't know you were called Dennis.
Dennis: Well you didn't bother to find out did you?
King Arthur: I did say sorry about the "old woman", but from behind you looked...
Dennis: What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior.
King Arthur: Well I am king.
Dennis: Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.
King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Dennis: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.
Dennis: Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
Dennis: Come see the violence inherent in the system. Help, help, I'm being repressed

That is probably the best movie ever made.  I don't even own a copy, sigh.  I have got to buy that.  

"Now, shall thou count to three.  Three being the number thall shall count, and the number of  the counting shall be three.  Thou shall not count to two, neitherist to four.  Five is right out. "

OMG, dude, memories, memories.  Nothing beats Monty Python.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#8]
locked-I'm short on babysitting time today
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#9]
misunderstanding.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Well at least its not locked anymore
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Tagged just to see if this thread makes a comeback.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Tagged just to see if this thread makes a comeback.

Why?  There's 10 more just like it.  And now this stupid shit is leaking onto the GD.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That is probably the best movie ever made.  I don't even own a copy, sigh.  I have got to buy that.  

"Now, shall thou count to three.  Three being the number thall shall count, and the number of  the counting shall be three.  Thou shall not count to two, neitherist to four.  Five is right out. "

OMG, dude, memories, memories.  Nothing beats Monty Python.

You can borrow mine anytime.  Your right.  Nothing beats Monty Python.

George

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Thread resurrection!

Come to the Fox and the hound "meeting" the next weekend and bring it, and I'll buy you an extra beer!

If we have enough beers, watching it on surround sound will be too cool!  

Thanks, man!  Can you make the F&H get together?  

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=13&t=191301&page=1

Richard
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
IBTL... er...

IATL.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:52:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"If you want to be a racist making illegally-modified weapons that are used to assault poor people just trying to make a better life for themselves, you can go post on another board. Personally I don't see how anyone can be in business and post such racist and offensive stuff."

No flame, but are you serious or joking???
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#17]

The_Macallan has a way with sarcasm.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[AR15.com Staff]

"I said 'if'."

[/AR15.com Staff]

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#19]
I thought so, I am slow at times...

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I have never been in a resurected thread before.

BTW, GO, did Aimless ever actually apologize, or did he just say he owed you one?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You can post about flashlights to your little hearts content, don't call people TONKS or you'll get the boot.  (for the 80th time) Derek was the one who started using TONK as a generic derogatory term for hispanics, whatever  he may claim to the contrary, I can read english and know what they said. You can thank him for the TONK ban.

I thought Ed had been pretty clear about this one, consider what hills in life you were willing to die defending.

Aimless, havn't you heard, you can't say 'tonk'.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Aimless, havn't you heard, you can't say 'tonk'.

He heard. Its just that the staff are imune from the CoC. They can do whatever they want to whoever they want whenever they want.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#23]
IATL.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Ummmmmm

I'm going to have to say that this was the lamest soap opera I've ever read on ARFCOM.

You may now continue with your regularly scheduled posting.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:19:36 AM EDT
[#25]

have never been in a resurected thread before.

Hmm.......so is this a Zombie thread now?    
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:36:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I make and sell products that have killed/maimed the enemies of this country and it’s people (foreign and domestic). I am proud of that and hope that our Tel-Stocks dent skulls & break jaws better then any other on the market (and this has been field tested in Iraq, Afghanistan and by LEOs in this country).

Please lock/ban/flame as you see fit...

That almost brought a tear to my eye...

God I love this country.
Minus the pc liberals.
Link Posted: 1/30/2005 9:51:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Dear SYSTEM MESSAGE,
I read your message on the previous maglite thread that it appears you locked after posting, and think you are going over the top.  Most of the posts referring to how maglites can be used on someone's head are obviously sarcasm.  I personally used to carry a 6D cell maglite when I lived in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts and wasn't allowed to carry a gun.  I never hit anyone with it, but I had it available in case I were ever attacked because other than my car, it was the most dangerous tool I was allowed to have there.  Now that I live in NH, I carry a Sig instead, along with a small Surefire flashlight for illumination.  I find it odd that you would restrict discussion about flashlights being used as weapons, but at the same time use profanity to denounce it.  I would suggest using abbreviations like "WTF?" instead of spelling out the profanity.

In Defense of Liberty,

Defender of Liberty
Link Posted: 1/30/2005 10:03:10 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Dear SYSTEM MESSAGE,
I read your message on the previous maglite thread that it appears you locked after posting, and think you are going over the top.  Most of the posts referring to how maglites can be used on someone's head are obviously sarcasm.  I personally used to carry a 6D cell maglite when I lived in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts and wasn't allowed to carry a gun.  I never hit anyone with it, but I had it available in case I were ever attacked because other than my car, it was the most dangerous tool I was allowed to have there.  Now that I live in NH, I carry a Sig instead, along with a small Surefire flashlight for illumination.  I find it odd that you would restrict discussion about flashlights being used as weapons, but at the same time use profanity to denounce it.  I would suggest using abbreviations like "WTF?" instead of spelling out the profanity.

In Defense of Liberty,

Defender of Liberty

Dude - welcome to 2 weeks ago.  This BS is over - get over it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2005 10:55:45 AM EDT
[#29]
I didn't see it until today.  Just had to give my $.02.  I didn't know it was over.  How is it over?  Did SYSTEM MESSAGE change his ways?  Did he resign?  Did he unlock the posts that he probably shouldn't have locked?
Link Posted: 1/30/2005 10:34:45 PM EDT
[#30]
LOL, "SYSTEM MESSAGE".
Link Posted: 1/31/2005 2:47:58 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
LOL, "SYSTEM MESSAGE".

Didn't catch that the first time around....  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top