Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2005 1:45:20 PM EDT
King county forces taxation upon the citizens outside King county of sports stadiums and transportation systems and all things tyrannical, the citizens of east King county also suffer from things like the C.A.O. the loss of their property rights in order to pay for higher taxes and injurious regulation, swarms of officers sent to harass the people and eat out their substance.

How is a small area in west King county able to tyrannize the whole state with thirynine counties ?

Have we the means of resisting disciplined armies, when our only defense, the militia, is put in the hands of Congress? Of what service would militia be to you when, most probably, you will not have a single musket in the state? For, as arms are to be provided by Congress, they may or may not provide them. -- Patrick Henry, 3 Elliot Debates at 48
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 4:40:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Strat is right. Just look at your car license registration. You will se a $7.50 Monorail tax added to your license fee. That pisses me off. I live in Snohomish county. I try to stay out of Seattle as much as possible and I have no desire to ever use the monorail if the fucking thing ever gets built. But the question I have for the politicians is simply this: Why am I being forced to pay for it. I never had a chance to vote on it but I'm being held hostage by Seattle voters even thoght I don't reside in Seattle. What's wrong with this picture? It's not only car licesnses but boats and trailers too that are taxed $7.50 each per year for the monorail. It's time to tar and feather some low life commie bastards in Olympia!
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Guess ya shouldn't have voted for the Losertarian or some other 3rd party crazy candidate !
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 5:34:08 PM EDT
[#3]
The legislature just voted in a new law so it no longer requires two thirds majority to raise taxes.

It is the begnning of the end, it won't be long now.

There is no longer any room for hope. If we wish to be free-- if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending--if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained--we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of hosts is all that is left us!
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 6:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The legislature just voted in a new law so it no longer requires two thirds majority to raise taxes.

It is the begnning of the end, it won't be long now.

There is no longer any room for hope. If we wish to be free-- if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending--if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained--we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of hosts is all that is left us!

Buy as much stuff out of the state as feasible.   Lately I prefer to pay for shipping costs than state taxes.    I feel sorry for the local businesses but it's my way to protest.

I should be buying a new lawmower shortly.   I'll make sure it comes from a store without address in WA.

Link Posted: 4/17/2005 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Pray God help us all... I'm sick of this crap.
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Strat is right. Just look at your car license registration. You will se a $7.50 Monorail tax added to your license fee. That pisses me off. I live in Snohomish county. I try to stay out of Seattle as much as possible and I have no desire to ever use the monorail if the fucking thing ever gets built. But the question I have for the politicians is simply this: Why am I being forced to pay for it. I never had a chance to vote on it but I'm being held hostage by Seattle voters even thoght I don't reside in Seattle. What's wrong with this picture? It's not only car licesnses but boats and trailers too that are taxed $7.50 each per year for the monorail. It's time to tar and feather some low life commie bastards in Olympia!

I do not have to pay the monorail tax but rta tax applies to Me. That is why I use my address in eastern wa for my tabs.
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I live in Kitsap co. if I have to pay for the Liberail I will go insane.
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
How is a small area in west King county able to tyrannize the whole state with thirynine counties ?

Point of order my friend.

West King County is on the West side of Pugent Sound.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How is a small area in west King county able to tyrannize the whole state with thirtynine counties ?

I fail to understand your point ? west MLKingJr. county is the location of the statist plutocratic voting block, east King county is mostly rural farmland and votes conservative, so what is in error about west King county being lieberal and tyrannizing the rest of the counties ?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:32:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
How is a small area in west King county able to tyrannize the whole state with thirtynine counties ?

I fail to understand your point ?

My point is, west MLK county is west of the Pugent Sound. I believe you are referring to central MLK county.

And btw, Rufus King was a "Nancy Boy". At least MLK was chasin skirts!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:53:16 PM EDT
[#12]
The last time a county was added was 1911 it is about time for some new counties, counties that represent the will of the people that live there.

Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Stratiotes,

The map is cool. Thanks for the animated state/county history lesson.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#14]
#1 Monorail is complete BS agreed, even though I live very close to it.
#2 Pro sports are private businesses (and quite wealthy ones at that) NO public money should go them. NONE.
#3 Correct me if I am wrong, but a lot of money (a dissproportionate amount per capita from what I understand) comes FROM King co. and goes TO all the others, just like on the Federal level a lot comes from New York, California and WA and goes to Wyoming and Alabama and Mississippi, which are practcally wellfare states living on the Government dole, and Republican. Explain.
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 12:44:18 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

#3 Correct me if I am wrong, but a lot of money (a dissproportionate amount per capita from what I understand) comes FROM King co. and goes TO all the others, just like on the Federal level a lot comes from New York, California and WA and goes to Wyoming and Alabama and Mississippi, which are practcally wellfare states living on the Government dole, and Republican. Explain.

Man ! what an opening..

King co doesnt have the economic engine it once did, the ports and heavy manufacturing have been used against the interests the people, when we talk about taxation, and who pays what, it can get very complicated but it can be kept simple by following the money trail, wealth is created by the producer, Boeing and durable good manufacturing raises the standard of living but not by itself, all society and ecnomics are based upon agriculture and while King co has some it is nothing compared to the rest of the state so as a result the revenue collected in King co does not have it origin there but the rest of the state predominately.

The short answer is NO King co does not pay it way, it consumes far more that it produces, one of the reason for the higher fuel tax is for the Alaskan way death trap, a city street, not state or federal and not the responsibility of the rest of the state to pay for seattle transportion problems.
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 1:29:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man ! what an opening..

King co doesnt have the economic engine it once did, the ports and heavy manufacturing have been used against the interests the people, when we talk about taxation, and who pays what, it can get very complicated but it can be kept simple by following the money trail, wealth is created by the producer, Boeing and durable good manufacturing raises the standard of living but not by itself, all society and ecnomics are based upon agriculture and while King co has some it is nothing compared to the rest of the state so as a result the revenue collected in King co does not have it origin there but the rest of the state predominately.

The short answer is NO King co does not pay it way, it consumes far more that it produces, one of the reason for the higher fuel tax is for the Alaskan way death trap, a city street, not state or federal and not the responsibility of the rest of the state to pay for seattle transportion problems.

I am talking dollars and cents here and I am sorry to say that not "all economics are based upon agriculture" at least not in the past two hundred years. And it is a fact that, in general, a lot more money goes TO the other counties per capita than comes FROM them, I could say the same in reverse, " I can't fucking believe I have to pay for their roads and state police, and libraries,  and blah blah blah, when I live here and they don't". You are severely mistaken on this matter. And it is also a FACT that some of the most Republican states are also the states that are living off of the rest of us who actually pay taxes, look it up, the Republican strongholds in the south are, for the most part, regions and counties that are full blown wellfare states.
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 1:52:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Your facts are misinformation thats been indoctrinated into you through the public indoctrination centers, dude you can't improve on God, His wisdom as been recorded in scripture and proven throughout history, the mess the world is in is because people refuse the simple precepts tought by observing creation.

Yes all economics is based upon agriculture, without food you will die in short order, civilization is in grave danger, now more than ever and getting closer at a fearful rate.

Washington state used to be one of the highest standard of living states in the nation due to it's productivity and natural resources, but now those same things are nearly gone.

Allowing the creation of new counties allows for renewal of a self sustaining economy, tyrannical dictates of a failing system like that of King co will do nothing to save you.

2Thes.2

1. [10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Link Posted: 5/26/2005 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#18]
"public indoctrination centers", the bible as the source of all county level economics knowledge, all of my info. is incorrect, all of yours is precise and infallible. This went nowhere as usual, I'm done with this one.
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 12:01:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

This went nowhere as usual, I'm done with this one.

Just  prove your facts...( Back it up).

(Example)

Agriculture may not be the Base, but Energy is ...

A company that cant pay to keep the lights on or fuel in thier truck will be  forced to close thier doors.

With State Govt. raising the price on a gal of gasoline, and the PUD rate Hikes, we will all be forced to pay higher prices or go without. just further priving that Govt  will do anything to keep their boot on our neck.

Link Posted: 5/26/2005 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I won't argue economics Vs. the Bible.
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

So you know that you already lost then?...
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, I lost.
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, I lost.

DAMN YOU FIGHT!!!

Link Posted: 5/26/2005 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#24]
I thought that would get your panties in a bunch!
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Agriculture may not be the Base, but Energy is ...

A company that cant pay to keep the lights on or fuel in thier truck will be  forced to close thier doors.

I know that is just an example but it is still incorrect, the reason you have a business or go to work is to feed yourself, even the early gold prospectors had  to be supplied by pack mule, if the indians didnt cultivate they starved, but this is NOT about religion, it is about life and death and the foundations there-of and how the wicked government destroys through taxation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Yes all economics is based upon agriculture, without food you will die in short order, civilization is in grave danger, now more than ever and getting closer at a fearful rate.

All economics are first based on sex, if there is no sex there is no procreation, if there is no procreation there is no life to need feeding.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
All economics are first based on sex, if there is no sex there is no procreation, if there is no procreation there is no life to need feeding.  

all facetiousesness aside, do you know how much food it takes to get a human to reproductive maturity ?

Link Posted: 5/26/2005 7:35:06 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

all facetiousesness aside, do you know how much food it takes to get a human to reproductive maturity ?

I just had 6 pieces of pizza, 2 slices of garlic bread and a Coors Lite.
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/26/2005 9:22:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/27/2005 8:48:35 AM EDT
[#31]

Looks like you should be good to go then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top