Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
OMG! that is one of the more intelligent replies I have seen so far....... thanks for rising above the herd !!!!!  This is more  like a regular debate and discussion of idea, views and opinions now!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Sharpshooter

....please tell me Pirate, is that bouncing yellow thing a banana or is it a dildo?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looks like the SnS lower business is getting ready to go bankrupt..............

Pretty much the worst $20.00 you didn't spend.

Kinda reminds me of the Tim Leatherman fiasco.

Have product for a certain demographic.
Piss off that demographic.
Still have product.....But no buyers now.

A small businessman lives and dies by word of mouth.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:45:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:37:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm at a loss for why someone would come into a thread to honor the fallen and shit on it.....  Odt, if you have to trash this, go ahead.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm at a loss for why someone would come into a thread to honor the fallen and shit on it.....  Odt, if you have to trash this, go ahead.

You are right. Sorry for my part. Edited to try and make this situation a little better.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yes..... Never forget what Bush did let happen to us

Wrong day for this crap!

I still feel the same.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Clinton had 8years and did nothing.. i agree, he should have..... but isn't "8 months" enough time to do something for a "hero"? Only took a couple weeks to start bombing the terrorist training camps and implement the patriot act after 9-11-01.  And it's not like he just stepped into his office not knowing WTF is going on.  How much time does a president need to act on a credible threat to america?

A couple weeks, as you put it, is sufficient to mobilize a response to a terrorist attack once the left-leaning partisan obstructionists were handed the opportunity to make political capital from the brutally public tragedy of 9/11. In simple terms, these people waited for something to become popular before they acted.

Because of the way that the media downplayed the bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, the bombing of Khobar Towers in 1996, the bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998, and the attack on the USS Cole in 2000 during the (ultra-left) Clinton administration, there was never public pressure to act and the administration was never held accountable for their negligence in protecting the interests of our nation. Al Qaeda was allowed to continue their operations unnoticed through the distraction of the sensational presidential elections and the months of political bickering that follwed.

Enter 9/11. Thousands of Americans are dead. The scenes are all over the news. The public now demands action...and someone to blame. The media asks the question, "Who is running the country?" "Let's blame the current administration." In the interest of defending the country from further danger, Bush shuts down air travel and begins the years-overdue process of proactively defending the nation on the domestic and international fronts. The dems: "It's about time."

Here's the problem. The previous administration.

Eight months is not enough time to stop a landslide that has so many YEARS to gain momentum and organization, ESPECIALLY when you have the left actively trying to undermine a new republican administration while covering thier own asses!!!

So, go on. Call names. Don't let facts affect your way of thinking. But if you insist on going that way, do us all the courtesy of posting at the DU and not here. We still try to honor those who died instead of using them for political gain. Thanks.

Andrew
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:21:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's to those who died in the Khobar Towers, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, the USS Cole, the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and Pennsylvania!!!

And here's to those who have since made the ultimate sacrifice to confront terrorism around the world!!!

We still remember!!!

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:00:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Here's to those who died in the Khobar Towers, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, the USS Cole, the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and Pennsylvania!!!

And here's to those who have since made the ultimate sacrifice to confront terrorism around the world!!!

We still remember!!!

Amen Brother.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:47:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:36:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

We still remember!!!

+1
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:16:09 PM EDT
[#14]
al CIAda
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
al CIAda

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
al CIAda

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:40:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
al CIAda

We need tinfoil condoms for all the dicks in here!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:07:08 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
al CIAda

We need tinfoil condoms for all the dicks in here!!

LOL
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top