Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2006 6:50:01 PM EDT
 I'LL Betcha Can't Say This Five Times In Three Seconds Or Less,,, Try It, Good Luck.

I am sofa king !

wee   todd   ed  !

Link Posted: 7/28/2006 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/28/2006 8:10:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Where's Waldo? - GrabMyWrist -
Link Posted: 7/28/2006 9:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
 I'LL Betcha Can't Say This Five Times In Three Seconds Or Less,,, Try It, Good Luck.

I am sofa king !

wee   todd   ed  !

Dude.  Old news already.

Its writen a million times on the walls of the bathrooms at the naval station where I work.

The only things you forgot to add were :I don't know my dixie wrecked." and "WRYF".

sheesh...

Chris
Link Posted: 7/29/2006 6:17:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry bout that , I dont generaly hangout in navy bathrooms, so it was new to me.
Link Posted: 7/29/2006 6:26:48 AM EDT
[#5]

ETA:  I think I owe Kooter a beer or cream soda after posting this.  What was it even from?
Link Posted: 7/29/2006 8:13:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/wombatslayer/mld.jpg

ETA:  I think I owe Kooter a beer or cream soda after posting this.  What was it even from?

I knew it would show up eventually
Link Posted: 7/29/2006 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/wombatslayer/mld.jpg

I knew it would show up eventually

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top