Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2024 9:33:21 PM EDT
I am north Denver, Westminster area. Looking for a range where I can sit at a bench and dial in a bolt gun of mine at a close range and then extended out a bit. Maybe 500 yards plus to test.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 11:27:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HemiPowrd] [#1]
Colorado Rifle Club has an ELR range out to 1460 yards and a planned expansion to 1 mile (1760 yards). Private range - you have to be a member or know a member who will go with you.

Lead Valley Range will have a 500 yard range open in the next 4 to 6 weeks. Private range - you have to be a member or know a member who will go with you.

Pawnee Sportsmans Center goes out to 1000. I see you live on the North side so it isn't an unreasonable distance to drive. It's open to the public and last time I was there it was $20.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 12:29:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HemiPowrd:
Colorado Rifle Club has an ELR range out to 1460 yards and a planned expansion to 1 mile (1760 yards). Private range - you have to be a member or know a member who will go with you.

Lead Valley Range will have a 500 yard range open in the next 4 to 6 weeks. Private range - you have to be a member or know a member who will go with you.

Pawnee Sportsmans Center goes out to 1000. I see you live on the North side so it isn't an unreasonable distance to drive. It's open to the public and last time I was there it was $20.
View Quote

Appreciate the information
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Lead Valley Range just announced their 500 yard range will open on 4/6/24.

Almost forgot Golden Gun Club in East Aurora has a 500 Meter range, but you have to be a member or be a guest of a member. I think there is a waiting list for membership.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HemiPowrd:
Lead Valley Range just announced their 500 yard range will open on 4/6/24.

Almost forgot Golden Gun Club in East Aurora has a 500 Meter range, but you have to be a member or be a guest of a member. I think there is a waiting list for membership.
View Quote

No waiting list at the Golden Gun Club. I can confirm, I just signed up. They have about 1k members apparently. $440 first year, $400 renewals. $5 guest fee.

You need to be an NRA member too fyi. Might turn some people off. I have a life membership I bought before WLP and his shenanigans however.

https://www.goldengunclub.us/

Just south of Watkins. Can get to it off I-70 or the 470.

Attachment Attached File
Top Top