Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2007 11:23:16 AM EDT
If anyone wants to help out the best thing we can do is buy some credit cards the type you can get a Target Kmart Walmart or any gas station kinds.
No matter how much you can give if we all get some it will help the family get what they need. clothes personal items food etc etc.
If you would like to put the card an a get well card from who you are the best way would I.M. me for my address and I will get to family or you could mail to Saint Marys Burn center direct to Rick.Do not send any flowers or balloon type this as he can not have in his room for fear of infection.
Batch and I will be working on this project what ever you can spare will help out if we all give a little.The gift cards are the best way to go then they can buy what they need.
Thanks Guys & God Bless
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 6:40:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/28/2007 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/1/2007 11:48:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
On my way to see Rick and pass along the gift cards I have recieved in the mail from the past few days. Thanks to everyone who has supported Them in a time of need. Thanks,

Batch114

Dennis please post AAR when you get a chance.
I will be getting some cards from people to get to rick.
Link Posted: 4/2/2007 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Here is the latest.....

We were there (My wife and I) for a while tonight. Rick looks a ton better, and his spirits are VERY good. He was cracking jokes from the time I called to see if I could come up and visit until the time we left.
The surgery as I stated before went good, he gets his hand and leg unwrapped and looked at for the first time Wed. They will know then how soon the recovery will take. His face and other areas are healing really good, lots of skin has come off and new pink skin is there, he says its a lot of itching (good thing, he is healing). He ate a good dinner and took a good shit too tonight......lol. I guess they have to make sure all the insides are working too....lol.
I gave him the gift cards we had for him and his family. He wants me to thank everyone from his heart...It ment alot to him form all of you. I am going to be stopping up there again either tomorrow morning or most likely Wed. morning. I will keep everyone here posted.

I know i'm not Rick or a part of his family, but I want to thank everyone for all they have done and the prayers they have said for them. It may not seem like much but every little bit helps. Thanks again,

Dennis - Batch114

As I said before Dennis I am proud to have you as a friend you have had Ricks 6 since the day of the fire I thank you for taking the time to see Rick & his family and keeping us updated I SALUTE you SIR!
May God Bless You & Yours
Mark
Link Posted: 4/4/2007 6:10:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

As I said before Dennis I am proud to have you as a friend you have had Ricks 6 since the day of the fire I thank you for taking the time to see Rick & his family and keeping us updated I SALUTE you SIR!
May God Bless You & Yours
Mark
That goes double for me!
Link Posted: 4/5/2007 4:51:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks to all who have mailed me Cards & Gift Cards for KaBooM
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Any updates?

Dennis & Friend's Moved the family into a temporary apartment Ricks recovering fine and was up walking around Im sure Dennis will update soon
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 2:50:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Bump for Dennis!
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Rick is home I seen him at the gun club Sunday He was looking pretty dam good and his Spirit is good
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 3:29:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Rick is home....all is going well. Rehab is going to be a bitch but will make everything else easier in the end. My work schedule has been buisy so sorry for not updating more often.

Working with my builder and planner for getting his house rebuilt. I hope it goes smooth, the land survey team should be out within the next few weeks....then the ball can get rollin' and out of the apartment.

He did make it out to the NFA shoot, I however had to work and missed it. Ill keep everyone posted, heading to see him this weekend.

Batch114

10/4 Thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 5:15:16 PM EDT
[#12]
That is awesome! You guys have made my day!

Thank you.

Get his butt in here ASAP eh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top