Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2005 10:24:36 PM EDT
Since we're asking where some of our members have gone off to, whatever happened to LarryG36? He used to post a bit over here and over at lightfigter.com but I don't see him too much here anymore. I heard that he got pinched on some weapons charges about a year ago and then I didn't hear anything else. So, what happened to that guy?
Link Posted: 11/26/2005 5:48:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I havent seen him post for QUITE a while....He did get in some trouble but I dont know what came of it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2005 7:50:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I talked to him (email) in June.  We were gonna met in Parhump that weekend.
Link Posted: 11/26/2005 11:07:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/28/2005 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#4]
STILL HERE, Was in town late last week dopping off the Guns that Jason and Tony bought. Still selling stuff, Working my Gun and Parts Ads on SUBGUNS, STURM, UZI TALK, GUNSAMERICA. HKPRO, And others. Not much left. All NFA shipped or in Transfer, Except one SBR. Most of the TITLE 1 Guns are gone too.

Still spend alot for time at Dennis's shop doing Gunsmithing, And Building those F*CKING AKs for JOEKEN, Over 600 of those MUTHA-F*^KERS in the past 2 months.
Link Posted: 11/28/2005 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top