Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2023 8:50:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HighCaliber]
As referenced here:
Stolen: Stihl 462
Taken from my truck this morning: Stihl 462 3/4 wrap with 28” Tsumura light bar. West Coast Saw Bark Box & 3pt dogs. Aluminum skid plate. In a True North scabbard with wooden insert. S/N: 186527618

My stolen saw add

If anyone is in or around Reno and can buy my saw back I’ll reimburse the 800 and pay a 200 reward. If you can involve the police and get her arrested I’ll pay you a 1000 for reward.

For sale on Facebook

My sister found it on Facebook last night. I’m trying to get the police to retrieve it, but these days I don’t have much faith in that happening. I’m thin on the ground here with anyone I can enlist to help. I’m really not keen on paying for my own property, but at the end of the day I’ll do what I must.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 5:40:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Barrelburner] [#1]
Tag

It's marked as sold on Facebook

The seller is identified as a friend of someone that my wife used to work with
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 9:38:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Barrelburner:
Tag

It's marked as sold on Facebook

The seller is identified as a friend of someone that my wife used to work with
View Quote

Your wife is better off without that association. Seller looks like a real classy lady.

If you would like some entertainment: Please engage the seller on one of her other postings, make arrangements, draw it out, then ghost her.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By HighCaliber:
As referenced here:
Stolen: Stihl 462
Taken from my truck this morning: Stihl 462 3/4 wrap with 28” Tsumura light bar. West Coast Saw Bark Box & 3pt dogs. Aluminum skid plate. In a True North scabbard with wooden insert. S/N: 186527618

My stolen saw add

If anyone is in or around Reno and can buy my saw back I’ll reimburse the 800 and pay a 200 reward. If you can involve the police and get her arrested I’ll pay you a 1000 for reward.

For sale on Facebook

My sister found it on Facebook last night. I’m trying to get the police to retrieve it, but these days I don’t have much faith in that happening. I’m thin on the ground here with anyone I can enlist to help. I’m really not keen on paying for my own property, but at the end of the day I’ll do what I must.
View Quote

hop you get your shit back, RENO fucking sucks. COPS are  little  to no use in this city. but they love extorting money from you!
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Just contact her trying to buy one of the other things and beat her bitch ass thriving face in.
Top Top