Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Another great article from Jeff Johnson ... although he didn't convey the provenance of the information received as a result of the VSP VA FOIA request (third paragraph of the story), which I suspect was information you received, dbrowne1.

I hope you'll post, for us to see and read, a set of images of the complete response you received from HPD, as well as the balance of the images from your VSP response.  I only bring up the VSP response again, because the PDF file linked to in the second CNSnews.com report, provides information about the March and May 2005 gunshows (on the fourth page) that was not included in the information you originally posted to GlockTalk.com.

Only because the second article identifies you by name, dbrowne1, I'll close this post by taking a liberty and expressing my heartfelt thanks, David, for your efforts on behalf of all RKBA supporters!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:16:45 PM EDT
[#3]
There ain't much to post as far as the Henrico PD stuff. Jeff Johnson quoted the only relevant portion in his article. Jeff didn't get the VSP docs from me, he FOIA'ed them himself.

I got a call around noon today, when Jeff was being interviewed by G. Gordon Liddy. Turns out that the number was the radio station - I didn't take the call because I was in the middle of lunch.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top