Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, I am interested in having our orders shipped together to save on S&H costs.  I use City Pawn on Florida for $15 per transfer.  Is your FFL cheaper?

I use LA Gun and Reloading on Siegen, it is a bit over 16 total if i remember right.

Great.  The Baton Rouge folks will use LA Gun & Reloading for our transfers.

I'm in.
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 10:22:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, I am interested in having our orders shipped together to save on S&H costs.  I use City Pawn on Florida for $15 per transfer.  Is your FFL cheaper?

I use LA Gun and Reloading on Siegen, it is a bit over 16 total if i remember right.

Great.  The Baton Rouge folks will use LA Gun & Reloading for our transfers.

I'm in.

Works for me too!
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks, LA guys, for getting together on this
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I think larry is open 9-2p on saturday... I'll see if i can check on that though. When it comes time for things to start shipping somebody might wanna let him know to expect a ton of lowers lol.
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Beetle, sent you an E-mail.
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#6]

we need to choose as a group if we are going with either the big or small logo.  I kind of prefer the smaller one, but Rescue prefers the larger.  What do ya'll vote for?

Link Posted: 6/29/2007 1:01:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I like the larger one....
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 2:42:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think larry is open 9-2p on saturday... I'll see if i can check on that though. When it comes time for things to start shipping somebody might wanna let him know to expect a ton of lowers lol.

Cool deal.  Since I am starting a new job on July 09, I didn't want to be nervy and ask for time off after being employed for a short period of time to pick up a lower.  Then again, I do suffer from this sickness called black rifle disease, so that should be an excuse if it flares up when the lowers arrive!
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#9]
height=8
Quoted:
we need to choose as a group if we are going with either the big or small logo.  I kind of prefer the smaller one, but Rescue prefers the larger.  What do ya'll vote for?

One for Smaller one
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#10]
+1 for BIG Logo
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#11]
BB,

Please get with CombatsArtsInstructor about this.  We would like at least 1 with the added inscription:  KJAJKZ1326.

Thanks for doing this!

Keith
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 7:30:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
BB,

Please get with CombatsArtsInstructor about this.  We would like at least 1 with the added inscription:  KJAJKZ1326.

Thanks for doing this!

Keith

"we"?  

ya'll please check the first post, which I have been keeping updated
Link Posted: 6/29/2007 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Okay, I'm up to 4 confirmed lowers, all small logo.  Will have to work out the details of the extra engraving....
Link Posted: 6/30/2007 6:59:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Email sent....actually 2 emails.  Thanks
Link Posted: 6/30/2007 9:47:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone else in Northwest LA getting in on this. If so lets take a count and see if we can get enough lowers to justify a local FFL.
Link Posted: 7/1/2007 4:26:12 AM EDT
[#16]
BeetleBailey,

Is you e-mail and P/M turned on? I have sent both and it keeps acting like their is a problem. Both times I have requested copy sent to myself as well and I have not received them.

trying to confirm order and get address to send the M.O.
thanks,
BillyBeer

Link Posted: 7/1/2007 5:39:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
BeetleBailey,

Is you e-mail and P/M turned on? I have sent both and it keeps acting like their is a problem. Both times I have requested copy sent to myself as well and I have not received them.

thanks,
BillyBeer

reply sent the other day, and reply sent this morning
Link Posted: 7/2/2007 4:56:08 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I sent an e-mail to you about the smaller logo.  Is this going to be either one or the other for the whole group, or can everyone get the size they want?
Link Posted: 7/2/2007 6:32:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/2/2007 7:07:46 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
BeetleBailey,

thanks,
BillyBeer

I have not received anything either.....
Link Posted: 7/2/2007 12:22:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Is a pic of the opposite side available?

I was under the impression this logo was to be where the logo usually is on a lower...why the opposite side?  Can someone describe exactly what is on the opposite side and how it's laid out?
Link Posted: 7/2/2007 12:29:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BeetleBailey,

thanks,
BillyBeer

I have not received anything either.....

still?  I have replied to everyone's email.  Please check your junk mail folder to be sure your service is not filtering my emails out.
Link Posted: 7/2/2007 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#23]
B.B. I got it the second time. Before I send out the money I wanted to be sure on the total b/c of what Jon-Anvil_Arms posted. We seem 3 short of 10 for cheap shipping by my count to Baton Rouge.

3 for me (billybeer)
1 for CavalryJim
1 for gunz4me
2 for topgunz1

Anyone else in Baton Rouge that I'm missing?

Link Posted: 7/2/2007 2:29:09 PM EDT
[#24]
I got your reply Friday, Beetle, and sent you another E-mail this morning directly concerning the custom lettering.
Link Posted: 7/2/2007 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
B.B. I got it the second time. Before I send out the money I wanted to be sure on the total b/c of what Jon-Anvil_Arms posted. We seem 3 short of 10 for cheap shipping by my count to Baton Rouge.

3 for me (billybeer)
1 for CavalryJim
1 for gunz4me
2 for topgunz1

actually, I think it is/was five so you may be ok.

I'm working on getting a pic of the other side.  it should look like what they have on their website tho.  Rescue, I'll go look for your email now.

ETA:  I just realized that I assumed you guys were reading all of the details of this thread regarding shipping if you are having them shipped a second time from CombatArms rather than just picking them up from him (or another FFL for group purchases if you guys can get them together like the LA folks) - please read the first post again in it's entirety.  If you fall into this category you'll have to pay the addtl shipping to the second FFL.  Those of you who have emailed me and I screwed up by not specifying this again, I will try to work something out.
Link Posted: 7/3/2007 6:27:15 AM EDT
[#26]
ETA above for REclarification on shipping, and bump

crap, on another page now.  Here was the ETA:

ETA: I just realized that I assumed you guys were reading all of the details of this thread regarding shipping if you are having them shipped a second time from CombatArms rather than just picking them up from him (or another FFL for group purchases if you guys can get them together like the LA folks) - please read the first post again in it's entirety. If you fall into this category you'll have to pay the addtl shipping to the second FFL. Those of you who have emailed me and I screwed up by not specifying this again, I will try to work something out.

additionally, here is a pic of the other side:

Link Posted: 7/3/2007 7:32:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/3/2007 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

3 for me (billybeer)
1 for CavalryJim
1 for gunz4me
2 for topgunz1

spankaveli is in the area  as well, I'll see if I can get in touch with him
Link Posted: 7/4/2007 5:13:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Since there's obviously a small BR area buy, who do I need to get the money to and what's the exact price?
Link Posted: 7/4/2007 6:00:46 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Since there's obviously a small BR area buy, who do I need to get the money to and what's the exact price?

check the first post for all info
Link Posted: 7/4/2007 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#31]
B.B.
I think it's all my fault about the shipping misunderstanding. When I read Jon-Anvil_Arms post I thought it was somewhat of a revision of the shipping and meant they could be shipped direct from them if the number was 10 or more to that area.

Guys in Baton Rouge Area, I  contacted CombatArms about shipping them to us here in Baton Rouge. I was thinking if it is 7 receivers they should fit in one usps flat rate box but it will be real tight. Here is what the shipping looks like according to usps if we use usps fate rate boxes in a breaks down.

7 in 1 box    insured for $800 should cost $18.50 that would be $2.64 each receiver
7 in 2 boxes insured for $900 should cost $29.80 that would be $4.26 a receiver
8 in 2 boxes insured for total $1000  should cost $30.70  would be $3.83 each receiver
9 in 2 boxes insured for total $1100 should cost $31.60 would be $3.52
10 in 2 boxes insured for total $1200 should cost  $32.50 would be $3.25 a receiver

So we need to figure out who is having them shipped to Baton Rouge, how many. The sooner the better. As of now I'm not sure of who to send  the additional shipping funds to. If we need to send then directly to ConbatArms or if they can be sent to B.B.. I'm going to call B.B. at the end of the week and try and clear the additional shipping details up.
Link Posted: 7/4/2007 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Been working the last 2 weeks with NO internet, man that sucked.  email sent.  I may also be interested in sending mine to B.R. it's only an hour drive for me to pick up.
Link Posted: 7/5/2007 5:33:01 AM EDT
[#33]

No no no - you're right.  AA will ship directly to you rather than CombatArms if there are a handful to go.  You're good.  I may have sent an email to you prematurely.  It's mainly the other guys who aren't going in together with another FFL other than CombatArms that I'm speaking to.

Quoted:
B.B.
I think it's all my fault about the shipping misunderstanding. When I read Jon-Anvil_Arms post I thought it was somewhat of a revision of the shipping and meant they could be shipped direct from them if the number was 10 or more to that area.

Guys in Baton Rouge Area, I  contacted CombatArms about shipping them to us here in Baton Rouge. I was thinking if it is 7 receivers they should fit in one usps flat rate box but it will be real tight. Here is what the shipping looks like according to usps if we use usps fate rate boxes in a breaks down.

7 in 1 box    insured for $800 should cost $18.50 that would be $2.64 each receiver
7 in 2 boxes insured for $900 should cost $29.80 that would be $4.26 a receiver
8 in 2 boxes insured for total $1000  should cost $30.70  would be $3.83 each receiver
9 in 2 boxes insured for total $1100 should cost $31.60 would be $3.52
10 in 2 boxes insured for total $1200 should cost  $32.50 would be $3.25 a receiver

So we need to figure out who is having them shipped to Baton Rouge, how many. The sooner the better. As of now I'm not sure of who to send  the additional shipping funds to. If we need to send then directly to ConbatArms or if they can be sent to B.B.. I'm going to call B.B. at the end of the week and try and clear the additional shipping details up.
Link Posted: 7/5/2007 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#34]
I still have not received an email or message...
Link Posted: 7/5/2007 10:11:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/6/2007 6:41:03 AM EDT
[#36]

Keith, I replied to your reply.  Check and let me know if you have any better luck receiving it.  Do you have your spam filter settings at like, "Code Red" or soemthing?  

ALSO

I will assume everyone wants their text in Arial font type for clarity, unless you specify otherwise.  AA has expressed the ability to do other fonts, nothing wild but your usual MicroSoft Word fonts and the like.
Link Posted: 7/6/2007 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Keith, I replied to your reply.  Check and let me know if you have any better luck receiving it.  Do you have your spam filter settings at like, "Code Red" or soemthing?  

ALSO

I will assume everyone wants their text in Arial font type for clarity, unless you specify otherwise.  AA has expressed the ability to do other fonts, nothing wild but your usual MicroSoft Word fonts and the like.

Whatever font this is for  "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"?

The other is whatever is the standard
Link Posted: 7/6/2007 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I received the email's today and have responded.  The only thing I'm lacking now is an address to send the funds to and a total.  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 7/6/2007 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#39]
email sent
Link Posted: 7/8/2007 12:11:00 PM EDT
[#40]
BB, sent E-mail requesting your info.
Link Posted: 7/10/2007 10:55:32 AM EDT
[#41]

FYI, again, I have been posting all 'official' updates on the first post.  I'll begin putting the date that I update in the thread title so you can see if you need to review.  I just add some more updates regarding payments.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2007 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/10/2007 12:27:33 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
beetle

in case it hasn't been duly noted.....

you have done one hell of a job with this and on behalf of the GS forum.... THANK YOU!

oh man, you are very welcome.  No problem at all just giving back a little for what all you folks / the board have done for me.  

I wouldn't say anything yet though until everything goes through successfully!!  (which I'm sure it will)

ETA:  CombatArms really deserves praise.  He is the one helping many of us out by negating the usual FFL fees and offering to intercept them all and the paperwork.
Link Posted: 7/11/2007 5:22:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/11/2007 5:38:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/11/2007 6:09:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/11/2007 6:31:26 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:I wouldn't say anything yet though until everything goes through successfully!!  (which I'm sure it will)

BB I haven't forgot, it will be the first of next week before I can do it. I'll send you a pm for all the info. Don't count me out, just a little late.
Link Posted: 7/11/2007 6:55:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/11/2007 7:52:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i notice they also sell uppers...

groupbuy part II ?

You know I'd be for it.

+1
Link Posted: 7/12/2007 9:50:19 AM EDT
[#50]
ACK!  Been without computer since Saturday (lightning sux!).  Email sent.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top