Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/9/2007 9:33:53 AM EDT
Got a job in Atlanta, GA.  Moving there soon.  What do I need to know about CCW.  I have an Indiana CCW license right now.  I don't plan on obtaining a GA license if I don't have to do so.

packing.org is down right now...so i'll take whatever I can get from the locals of GA.

Thanks guys/gals.

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#2]
You can't carry on MARTA (Atlanta's public transportation). You will want to avoid MARTA anyway.
You can't carry in bars or restaurants that serve alcohol. No public gatherings like sporting events etc.

ARH

Link Posted: 4/9/2007 11:33:09 AM EDT
[#3]
If you get a GA drivers license, then you can't carry with an out of state permit.  

Russ
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 11:40:38 AM EDT
[#4]
If you become a res you MUST get a GA license. GA will not allow you to carry in state without one if you live here.

Link Posted: 4/9/2007 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Getting your permit can take up to 6 months.
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You can't carry on MARTA (Atlanta's public transportation). You will want to avoid MARTA anyway.
You can't carry in bars or restaurants that serve alcohol. No public gatherings like sporting events etc.

ARH

Are you serious?  Don't all restaurants serve alcohol these days?

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 1:23:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Damn.  Well i'm just "visiting" then until I can get my GA license.  I still have an IN drivers license and it will be staying that way for some time.

Thanks for the responses guys.

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ARH

-MEI

Just about all the restaurants in which you'd want to eat do serve alcohol.  There was a bill in last year's legislature to correct the "no carry in restaurants that serve alcohol" silliness, but Gov Sonny backed down and acquiesced to the sissy-ass, metro-Atlanta, DemocRAT restaurant owners.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Wait times for your CCW permit can vary greatly by counties.
In Gwinnett, my wife and I got our permits in under 6 weeks.
Check www.georgiapacking.org/gfl.php  for more info.  
Good luck and Welcome South Brother

The Bald Monk

Link Posted: 4/9/2007 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ARH

-MEI

Just about all the restaurants in which you'd want to eat do serve alcohol.  There was a bill in last year's legislature to correct the "no carry in restaurants that serve alcohol" silliness, but Gov Sonny backed down and acquiesced to the sissy-ass, metro-Atlanta, DemocRAT restaurant owners.  

Well no votes for that guy.  Let's hope that changes real soon.  I hope I don't forget to take it off prior to eating.  That would be a shame.

Thanks for the info.

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 7:30:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Wait times for your CCW permit can vary greatly by counties.
In Gwinnett, my wife and I got our permits in under 6 weeks.
Check www.georgiapacking.org/gfl.php  for more info.  
Good luck and Welcome South Brother

The Bald Monk
home.comcast.net/~pjkelley3/wsb/html/master.jpg

Thanks.  I've been in FL way too long.  GA will be a nice change of view.

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 2:54:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

-MEI

Sure, if you consider a state with the longest list of off limits places to CCW to be "nice."
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 4:20:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Well no votes for that guy.  Let's hope that changes real soon.  I hope I don't forget to take it off prior to eating.  That would be a shame.

Thanks for the info.

-MEI

i hate it when that happens
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 9:09:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-MEI

Sure, if you consider a state with the longest list of off limits places to CCW to be "nice."

Besides the whole alcohol thing...what else is off limits?

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 9:34:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-MEI

-MEI

The places where you need CCW most are off limits, generally speaking.  At least around Atlanta:  Sporting events and on MARTA.
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn.  Well i'm just "visiting" then until I can get my GA license.  I still have an IN drivers license and it will be staying that way for some time.

Thanks for the responses guys.

-MEI

Most likely, it will take a lot less time than that, more likely two months.
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ARH

-MEI

Do you have anything of substance to show that Sonny is the one that backed off from this?
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-MEI

-MEI

The places where you need CCW most are off limits, generally speaking.  At least around Atlanta:  Sporting events and on MARTA.

You cannot carry at sporting events, churchs, or restaurants that serve booze.  The normal gov bldgs, schools, etc that are Federal.  Marta is a gov entity.

Other than that, most places are not off limits.

Do any of you doing all this pissing and moaning even have carry licenses?  I carry all the time and rarely have to take it off.
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-MEI

-MEI

You cannot carry at sporting events, churchs, or restaurants that serve booze.  The normal gov bldgs, schools, etc that are Federal.  Marta is a gov entity.

Do any of you doing all this pissing and moaning even have carry licenses?  I carry all the time and rarely have to take it off.

Eat out much?

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 5:11:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-MEI

-MEI

Eat out much?

-MEI

Quite a bit.  What's your point?
Link Posted: 4/10/2007 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-MEI

-MEI

Eat out much?

-MEI

Quite a bit.  What's you point?

Link Posted: 4/10/2007 8:44:37 PM EDT
[#22]
You'll need to apply for the permit at the probate court in the county that you will reside. I'm not aware of any length of residency requirements but call the Probate Court first. You'll be fingerprinted at the local jail/SO and undergo a background check.

Permits used to take 6-8 weeks but due to new policies regarding permits there are no more renewals. Permits are good for only five years and must be re-applied for every five. So everyone who has a permit and is re-applying this year is slowing up the system for new applications. That is why it is taking so long. Rule of thumb is that smaller counties should be faster than larger ones, but that is no longer true [10+ year permit holder that I know recently took over 6 months to get a new permit].

Permit prices are set by the probate court and the jail, but it's roughly $45-50 and worth an hour of your time. Again, call the Probate Court and ask the specifics,you might need to bring money orders and it's nice to already have them made out.

Also, when purchasing a firearm your GA Firearms Liscence is good in place of a NICS check. That means cash and carry and no wait when you want to buy a gun.

Good luck and you might want to get a southern dictionary.
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 6:33:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
You'll need to apply for the permit at the probate court in the county that you will reside. I'm not aware of any length of residency requirements but call the Probate Court first. You'll be fingerprinted at the local jail/SO and undergo a background check.

Permits used to take 6-8 weeks but due to new policies regarding permits there are no more renewals. Permits are good for only five years and must be re-applied for every five. So everyone who has a permit and is re-applying this year is slowing up the system for new applications. That is why it is taking so long. Rule of thumb is that smaller counties should be faster than larger ones, but that is no longer true [10+ year permit holder that I know recently took over 6 months to get a new permit].

Permit prices are set by the probate court and the jail, but it's roughly $45-50 and worth an hour of your time. Again, call the Probate Court and ask the specifics,you might need to bring money orders and it's nice to already have them made out.

Also, when purchasing a firearm your GA Firearms Liscence is good in place of a NICS check. That means cash and carry and no wait when you want to buy a gun.

Good luck and you might want to get a southern dictionary.

Good info.  Thank you.

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 1:17:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I believe they scrapped that last year due to the state not updating records of people who had their CCL revoked.
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe they scrapped that last year due to the state not updating records of people who had their CCL revoked.

Well, you believe incorrectly.  It was not valid for a while, but it got straightened out and is now acceptable.
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Got a job in Atlanta, GA.  Moving there soon.  What do I need to know about CCW.  I have an Indiana CCW license right now.  I don't plan on obtaining a GA license if I don't have to do so.

packing.org is down right now...so i'll take whatever I can get from the locals of GA.

Thanks guys/gals.

-MEI

BTW, what part of Atlanta is the job in and have you decided where you are going to live?
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#27]
It came back into effect July 01, 2006. I have sold a whole pile of guns since then.
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks guys/gals.

-MEI

BTW, what part of Atlanta is the job in and have you decided where you are going to live?

I'll be working for Atlantic Southeast Airlines so my place of work will be the airport.  As far as a place to live...looking at the Vinings.  Not sure just yet.

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 6:52:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks guys/gals.

-MEI

I'll be working for Atlantic Southeast Airlines so my place of work will be the airport.  As far as a place to live...looking at the Vinings.  Not sure just yet.

-MEI

That's gonna be a hell of a drive.  Vinings is on the north side near Marietta.

I would suggest south on I75 or south on I85, but a good ways south.
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks guys/gals.

-MEI

-MEI

It took about 15-20 minutes to drive it.  I heard Newnan, GA was also a nice family environment.

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 4:49:16 AM EDT
[#31]
I bitch and moan about GA carry restrictions becuase I DO carry.  

GA has one of the longest if not THE longest list of off limits places of any state.  

Here's the complete list of places OFF LIMITS to carry:
www.georgiapacking.org/gflpol.php

For a COMPLETE list of GA gun laws (not internet hearsay and incomplete info) check out this page:
www.georgiapacking.org/law.php

For detailed info on the GFL process, see this page:
www.georgiapacking.org/gfl.php

For lots of info about what is being done RIGHT NOW to improve GA's gun law situation, monitor this site:
www.georgiacarry.org/
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 5:52:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Vinnings is ok if you carpool. I lived there for a year. The HOV lanes help immensely. You probably will be driving off hours anyway. You'll be close to Marietta which is a very nice place to live. Cobb County courts are the easiest to deal with too. We've got great restrauants, a few gun shops, and a couple of movie theaters. My favorite theater is right next to vinnings on 41, and Pero's pizza is a lot of fun at their lunch buffet.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 6:04:22 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Cobb County courts are the easiest to deal with too.  

I wouldn't say so.  They routinely violate the 60 day statutory limit for issuing GFLs (mine took 98 days) and it took legal pressure from GCO to get them to follow state law and issue temporary licenses.  

The temp license issue is still open and still in litigation because they are defacing the temps that they do issue with inappropriate extra language regarding the nature of the temp licenses as they apply to NICS exemption.

Judge Dodd does not provide a good example of how courts should handle the issuing of GFLs.  He's just as bad as the rest of them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

GA has one of the longest if not THE longest list of off limits places of any state.  

For a COMPLETE list of GA gun laws (not internet hearsay and incomplete info) check out this page:

For lots of info about what is being done RIGHT NOW to improve GA's gun law situation, monitor this site:
www.georgiacarry.org/

GA is a shitty state as far as CCW laws go.  Very disappointed.  

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 10:37:44 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

-MEI

Welcome to the Old South:

History Of Georgia’s Carry Laws: The Continuing Legacy of Slavery and Racism
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks guys/gals.

-MEI

-MEI

It took about 15-20 minutes to drive it.  I heard Newnan, GA was also a nice family environment.

-MEI

You must not have driven it during rush hour.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, you believe incorrectly.  It was not valid for a while, but it got straightened out and is now acceptable.

My bad.  I heard about the intial snafu but didn't hear about it being reinstated.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 10:40:40 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.georgiacarry.org/

-MEI

Explain to me how Indiana's carry laws are so much better.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-MEI

Indiana's laws don't have anything to do with the shitty-ness of Georgia's restrictions.

Back to the commuting issue:
I drive 32 miles from Acworth to downtown on I75 every day.  I leave the house at 6:00 in the morning and it takes me about 40 minutes.  In the afternoons, I try to get out of the office around 4:00. My usual drive time is about 50 minutes.  It's been closer to 65 minutes lately due to construction.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-MEI

Welcome to the Old South:

History Of Georgia’s Carry Laws: The Continuing Legacy of Slavery and Racism

Yeah, real informative site:

This is, verbatim, in one of the boxes under 2002.  They picked only parts of 16-12-123 to make it sound like the state of Georgia would charge you with hijacking just for carrying on board a public conveyance.

“A person commits the offense of bus or rail vehicle hijacking when he or she …. Boards or attempts to board an aircraft, bus, or rail vehicle with any …. firearm….. or knife or other device designed or modified for the purpose of offense or defense concealed on or about his or her person or would be accessible to such person while on ….” 29

I love how they leave out parts to make it sound like if you try to board a bus or train with a firearm you will be charged with hijacking.

The actual code reads thusly:  I highlighted in red the parts they quoted to show you how misleading they are trying to be.

16-12-123.

(a)(1) A person commits the offense of bus or rail vehicle hijacking when he or she:
(A) Seizes or exercises control by force or violence or threat of force or violence of any bus or rail vehicle within the jurisdiction of this state;
(B) By force or violence or by threat of force or violence seizes or exercises control of any transportation company or all or any part of the transportation facilities owned or operated by any such company; or
(C) By force or violence or by threat of force or violence substantially obstructs, hinders, interferes with, or otherwise disrupts or disturbs the operation of any transportation company or all or any part of a transportation facility.
(2) Any person convicted of the offense of bus or rail hijacking shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by imprisonment for life or by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than 20 years.
(b) Any person who boards or attempts to board an aircraft, bus, or rail vehicle with any explosive, destructive device, or hoax device as such term is defined in Code Section 16-7-80; firearm; hazardous substance as defined by Code Section 12-8-92; or knife or other device designed or modified for the purpose of offense and defense concealed on or about his or her person or property which is or would be accessible to such person while on the aircraft, bus, or rail vehicle shall be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof, shall be sentenced to imprisonment for not less than one nor more than ten years. The prohibition of this subsection shall not apply to any law enforcement officer, peace officer retired from a state or federal law enforcement agency, person in the military service of the state or of the United States, or commercial security personnel employed by the transportation company who is in possession of weapons used within the course and scope of their employment; nor shall the prohibition apply to persons transporting weapons contained in baggage which is not accessible to passengers if the presence of such weapons has been declared to the transportation company and such weapons have been secured in a manner prescribed by state or federal law or regulation for the purpose of transportation
or shipment. The provisions of this subsection shall not apply to any privately owned aircraft, bus, or rail vehicle if the owner of such aircraft or vehicle has given his or her express permission to board the aircraft or vehicle with the item.
(c) The company may employ reasonable security measures, including any method or device, to detect concealed weapons, explosives, or hazardous material in baggage or freight or upon the person of the passenger. Upon the discovery of any such item or material in the possession of a person, unless the item is a weapon in the possession of a person exempted under subsection (b) of this Code section from the prohibition of that subsection (b), the company shall obtain possession and retain custody of such item or materials until they are transferred to the custody of law enforcement officers.

Yes, you would be guilty of a felony for trying to carry on any public conveyance.  That is no different from any other state.  You would not be charged with or convicted of hijacking just for carrying on board one of these conveyances.  It clearly states that hijacking would include violence or force.

As for "the continuing legacy of slavery and racism", give me a break.  What a crock.  Even from your own link, the last law of that type was written in 1910.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Yes, you would be guilty of a felony for trying to carry on any public conveyance.  That is no different from any other state.  You would not be charged with or convicted of hijacking just for carrying on board one of these conveyances.  It clearly states that hijacking would include violence or force.

As for "the continuing legacy of slavery and racism", give me a break.  What a crock.  Even from your own link, the last law of that type was written in 1910.

There are several states that allow carry on public transportation.

You can't deny that our modern concept of gun control is rooted in the Jim Crow laws of the post-reconstruction South.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are several states that allow carry on public transportation.

You can't deny that our modern concept of gun control is rooted in the Jim Crow laws of the post-reconstruction South.

Gun control laws nationally were originally based on racism, so that is nothing exclusive to Georgia.  So are most of the drug laws.

However, that has nothing to do with current carry laws and singling out a law that is 93 years old and is no longer valid is hardly any basis for a statement like "a continuing legacy of slavery and racism"  Slavery ended about 147 years ago and has nothing to do with anything.

That also does not excuse the misleading way of them putting in one box bits and pieces of a law that make it sound like you would be charged with hijacking for merely carrying aboard public transportation.  I don't care to be part of, nor take advice from, a group that does that kind of shit.

Now, name those "several states" that allow carry on public transportation.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-MEI

Indiana's laws don't have anything to do with the shitty-ness of Georgia's restrictions.

I was asking him since he was coming from Indiana.  I have a Florida license as well as my Georgia license due to Florida having reciprocity with one or two more states than Georgia.

I am familiar with Florida carry laws, Pennsylvania, Texas, and several others.  I find the Georgia laws to be on par with many states and better than some states such as Texas.  In Texas, you really have to worry about printing as open carry is not allowed in Texas even with a license.  That is true in many states.  Now, in Arizona you can open carry without a license and I have done so since Arizona did not reciprocate Georgia or Texas at the time.

You counstantly complain about Georgia carry laws, but with the exception of being compared to Arizona, Alaska, and (I always get NH and VT mixed up, but the one with concealed carry without a license) a couple of others, ours is really pretty good.  Granted, you can carry in a bar in Pennsylvania, but since packing.org is down for some time now, I can't really research other states.  I can just base it on states where I have actually been and worked in for comparison.

Ideally, we should be able to carry nationally without a license but until the USSC makes a 2nd Amendment ruling in our favor, it ain't gonna happen.  Even then, they will probably still allow some restrictions such as no carry in government buildings, schools, and the like.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 1:32:39 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Florida
Idaho
...etc...

Browse around handgunlaw.us for more.

After looking through the info, I'll revise my original statement to, "MOST other states allow carry on public transportation."
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Florida
Idaho
...etc...

After looking through the info, I'll revise my original statement to, "MOST other states allow carry on public transportation."

How about a specific link to back up your "most other states" statement.

I can find nothing on that site that addresses public transportation.  Given that most public transportation is owned by some level of government, I would have to say that your statement is false as the busses and trains involved would be government property and I can find no state that allows carry on governent property except for parks and WMAs.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 2:10:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.georgiacarry.org/

-MEI

Indiana is much different.  You can carry almost anywhere.  No stupid "if they serve alcohol" rules.  Might just be the area I grew up in...but no one cares about gun laws.  The police could care even less as long as you don't start shooting at them.

-MEI
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Florida
Idaho
...etc...

I can find nothing on that site that addresses public transportation.  Given that most public transportation is owned by some level of government, I would have to say that your statement is false as the busses and trains involved would be government property and I can find no state that allows carry on governent property except for parks and WMAs.

I gave you the link.  Do what I did.  Open up the documents and read what is off limits in each state for yourself.

Link Posted: 4/12/2007 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Florida
Idaho
...etc...

I gave you the link.  Do what I did.  Open up the documents and read what is off limits in each state for yourself.

In other words, you saw nothing that addressed that issue so you assumed it meant you were correct.  Guess again.

I printed it out and went over it thoroughly and it's funny that I don't get the same thing you did.  Most states don't address it either way, but since most busses and trains are government property, the "government property" prohibition covers that.  The few states that do actually address it, Montana and Missouri, are almost verbatim what Georgia says.

BTW, from your link, these are the states that restrict carrying where liquor is served:

Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Florida
DC doesn't list restrictions as handguns as they are completely illegal.
Hawaii no licenses issued that they can find and no listing of restrictions
Illinois non-carry state
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mass no listing
Michigan
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
New York does not address restrictions
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Link Posted: 4/12/2007 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Florida
Idaho
...etc...

In other words, you saw nothing that addressed that issue so you assumed it meant you were correct.  Guess again.

I printed it out and went over it thoroughly and it's funny that I don't get the same thing you did.  Most states don't address it either way, but since most busses and trains are government property, the "government property" prohibition covers that.  The few states that do actually address it, Montana and Missouri, are almost verbatim what Georgia says.

BTW, from your link, these are the states that restrict carrying where liquor is served:

Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Florida
DC doesn't list restrictions as handguns as they are completely illegal.
Hawaii no licenses issued that they can find and no listing of restrictions
Illinois non-carry state
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mass no listing
Michigan
Mississippi
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
New York does not address restrictions
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

You win.

GA's carry laws are Peachy.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm not going to wade through all the states of which I have no interest, but, just from the list, I can tell you that GA's firearms license prohibitions regarding carrying where alcohol is served on the premises is more restrictive than FL's law, and probably more restrictive than many other states.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top