Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 4:37:12 AM EDT
Anyone know who will do stripped lowers in SE MI. reasonable? I seen M&R in Mt. Clemens mentioned on the forums anybody have used them? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:40:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Dick Harder at Harder Auto  on Groesbeck in Mt Clemens will transfer anything. He will also order stuff for you and has  FFLs on file with most of  the distributors.  Go to gunbroker or auctionarms and look up transfer dealers, he is on the list.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:20:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks monkeyman.Any idea what he charges per transaction? Thanks again.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#3]

$15 per transfer and that includes the mandatory trigger lock and no tax unless he orders it for you.

I bought a couple Stag arms lowers from him a couple months ago and just ordered a Saiga 12 shotgun from CDNN. Nice guy, he actually has a small gun counter in his auto parts store.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:15:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I have used M&R. They charged $25 though. Dick is cheaper at $15.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:26:10 AM EDT
[#5]
if you're on the west side Ken @ global in farmington does 'em for $15 too.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:07:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Their is K&K Firearms in Southgate that does them for $10. Email me for his phone #.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys ! Istopped today and talked to M&R and he wants $30 per deal,then I went over to Harders and he was cool and wants $15 per deal.Found a good deal on some auto parts to boot.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#8]
That reminds me. I have to go pick up my Saiga from him.

edited to add...I just realized how funny his name is... Dick Harder
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top