Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2022 10:19:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: doubleclaw]
EDIT:

I’m working at Camp Shelby again. This time at Youth Challenge, which is a pretty decent job so far.

Looking forward to getting the chance to get to know my old stomping grounds again.

Link Posted: 9/14/2022 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I see billboards advertising for the chicken processing plants in Laurel and Collins, but I don’t know if you want to go that route. What kind of industry are you in/work skills do you have?  There may be something off-the-wall in the area you might fit into.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 11:31:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doubleclaw] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By blcouch:
I see billboards advertising for the chicken processing plants in Laurel and Collins, but I don’t know if you want to go that route. What kind of industry are you in/work skills do you have?  There may be something off-the-wall in the area you might fit into.
View Quote

Not really interested in entry level work as a chicken internal parts remover.

I’m looking at military positions or related fields in the area. I’ve got 19 years and a bit in the Guard, with roughly 13.5 years of active duty mobilizations, deployments and a couple of years doing PMC work in Kabul and Kandahar Airfield.

I’ve got some direct sales experience and I’ve worked as a gunsmith in two different shops in the Dallas area.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:44:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4HShooter] [#3]
You mention sales experience, I had a buddy from Hattiesburg that did sales for a company that sold to large chemical plants in the Hattiesburg area. I know that is super vague but I'll try to find the company name.

He died from the Covid last year or else I would ask him directly.

Also, would you be interested in moving to the coast or working in Slidell and living in pearl river county ms? There's a ton of work and Hattiesburg is straight up 59 form there

ETA: Hill manufacturing inc and MI fluid power solutions are the companies he worked for in the last couple years in and around the Hattiesburg area
Top Top