Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2023 9:14:27 PM EDT
I will be traveling to Kansas City Wednesday through Sunday for Vision automotive seminar. What are the concealed carry laws like?
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Fairly straightforward; we are constitutional carry (no permit required), stand your ground/castle doctrine. There are some places that may have "no Firearms allowed" signs up, but that isn't really enforceable by law (government buildings being the exception). A business can ask you to leave if they are anti-gun and they see you're carrying, but unless I'm mistaken there's no criminal penalty.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 10:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eddster:
Fairly straightforward; we are constitutional carry (no permit required), stand your ground/castle doctrine. There are some places that may have "no Firearms allowed" signs up, but that isn't really enforceable by law (government buildings being the exception). A business can ask you to leave if they are anti-gun and they see you're carrying, but unless I'm mistaken there's no criminal penalty.
View Quote

Thanks for the reply. Concealed covered by constitutional carry?
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Yup. Kansas does honor Texas CHL for what it's worth, but it's not required.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Open carry is legal in most of the state as well, but concealed has obvious advantages
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 7:07:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys
Top Top