Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 11:40:28 AM EDT
Here's a chance to take your significant other on a weekend vacation and not be stuck looking at bullshit you're really not interested in: The Clayton Rotary Club is sponsoring their annual gunshow at the Clayton Arena on August 20, 21.  You can go and see the show, then enjoy Clayton. Alexandria Bay and the St. Lawrence river at the same time!
Now for honesty: the last few years the show has deminished in size, but a new group from the Rotary Club has stepped up to the plate and promised a larger and better show.

Here are a couple links to the area: www.1000islands.com/clayton/clayton.htm
events.thousandislands.com/
www.thousandislands.com/tisite/Default.asp?DACITY=CLAYTON
Of course I'll be there (like that really means anything) and we'll have a pretty fair selection from across the board. There's a pool in the arena complex thats open to the public.
This is not the size or scope of the Syracuse, Rochester, or Albany shows but a nice way to spend a weekend.

If anyone wants/needs more information just ask!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#1]
The time is growing closer.
If you're in buisness of selling guns, accessories, ammo, surplus,...and are interested in getting tables, just let me know and I'll get you in contact with the right poeple.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump to the top.
It's a long way for most of you guys, is there anyone planning on attending?
Take the wife/girlfriend to see Bolt Castle, thousand Islands, Antique boats,...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Last bump to the top!
Stop by this weekend and I'll buy you a soda.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#4]
This is always a fun little show. I will probably be there Saturday-assuming I make good progress on refinishing some hardwood floors at home tomorrow

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top