Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/14/2024 9:52:52 AM EDT
Ashley Biden Officially Confirms Her Diary, Where She Talks About “Showers w/my Dad” Joe Biden, is REAL in Emotional Letter to Judge

By Jim Hoft

Ashley Biden, under the leering eye of daddy, Joe Biden, poses for a photo at a much earlier time.
In a letter dated April 8, 2024, addressed to Chief Judge Swain of New York, Ashley Biden, daughter of Joe Biden, confirmed the authenticity of her previously ‘stolen’ diary.

The diary, which has sparked considerable public and media attention due to Joe Biden’s perverted acts, became a subject of controversy when excerpts were leaked online.

Ashley Biden’s letter, obtained by the New York Times, was submitted as part of a judicial proceeding against Aimee Harris, one of the individuals convicted of ‘stealing’ and selling her personal journal.

In her correspondence, Ashely Biden expressed profound distress over the theft and subsequent public dissemination of her private thoughts, which she described as “stream-of-consciousness” musings meant for personal healing.

She defended the content of her diary, saying it was “grossly misinterpreted” and “lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.”

How to Get the Prescription McCullough Protocol Before the Government Bans It

Read her letter below:
I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit. The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts. The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.

The defendant’s actions constitute one of the most heinous forms of bullying, not to mention a complete violation of my privacy and personal dignity. After being the victim of a crime in my early twenties, I developed PTSD. The journal that was stolen was part of my efforts to heal. I am a private citizen, targeted only because my father happened to be running to be President. In other words, the extensive work I have done to move past my trauma was undone by Ms. Harris’s actions. The defendant’s actions have created a constant environment of anxiety, fear, and intimidation in which my innermost thoughts are constantly distorted and manipulated.

Although this criminal act happened more than three years ago, because of the publicity it drew-exactly as Ms. Harris intended—I am constantly re-traumatized by it. I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online. Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love. Her actions were not only re-traumatizing to me, but constituted a horrific trauma in and of themselves. This ongoing harm is a direct result of Ms. Harris’s intentional actions.

I ask Your Honor to sentence Ms. Harris to time in prison followed by lengthy probation. She should be held accountable for what she has done. Not only did she demonstrate a complete lack of morality, but she lacks any respect for the rule of law as well. Among other things, she has failed to appear in court 12 times.

My goal in asking Your Honor to impose a term of incarceration is to ensure that another woman isn’t bullied and shamed like this ever again. The despair I have often felt will never truly go away.

But I ask Your Honor to hold Ms. Harris accountable so that she thinks twice before doing it to someone else. I have spent much of my life trying to speak up for those who cannot find their voices. I am fortunate enough to have found mine, and I use it today—and every day—to make sure that bullies are held accountable.

Finally, I worry that a non-incarceratory sentence will send a message to her and to others like her-that it is okay to violate and exploit others for your own personal gain, regardless of the humiliation and pain it causes. Please send a message that these types of damaging criminal actions will not be tolerated. I thank Your Honor for your consideration.

It can be recalled that Aimee Harris, 41, was sentenced by Biden’s Department of Justice (DOJ) to prison last month, followed by a period of home confinement for her role in the alleged theft and distribution of a diary belonging to Ashley Biden.

Aimee Harris, 39, found Ashley Biden’s diary at a halfway house in Palm Beach in 2020 and sold it to Project Veritas for $40,000.

As previously reported by The Gateway Pundit, Ashley Biden left her diary under a mattress at the Palm Beach rehab home following a stay at a treatment facility.

In a January 2019 entry, Ashley Biden recalled how she used to shower with her father, Joe Biden, and suggested it may have contributed to a sex addiction.

The diary describes Ashley and her father, Joe Biden, taking showers together at an inappropriate age.

““Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be,” according to the National File.

** You can read the entire diary contents here.

James O’Keefe was later the victim of a late-night FBI raid and was arrested by the Biden regime.

US District Judge Analisa Torres, an Obama appointee, said Project Veritas’s First Amendment claims were “inconsistent with Supreme Court precedent.”

The judge also said of Project Veritas 1A claim: ‘O’Keefe, Veritas couldn’t claim it was protecting identity of confidential source from disclosure after two individuals publicly pleaded guilty.’

In 2022, Aimee Harris and co-defendant Robert Kurlander, who found Ashley Biden’s diary at a halfway house, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit interstate transportation of stolen property.

Despite Harris’s personal plea and her defense attorney’s appeal for leniency based on her traumatic past and responsibilities as a mother, the prosecution highlighted Harris’s pattern of disrespect for the law.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert Sobelman claimed that Harris’s actions were not only unlawful but were intended to harm the Biden family and influence the political landscape.

Chief US District Judge Laura Taylor Swain described the act of selling the diary as “despicable,” highlighting the privacy invasion and the potential political motivations behind the sale.

Harris was ordered to serve a one-month prison sentence, pay a $20,000 fine, and undergo three years of probation.

Harris is set to begin serving her prison term in July, while Kurlander’s sentencing is pending.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Pedo joe
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#2]
The eyes Chico. They never lie.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:03:03 AM EDT
[#3]
The guy literally sniffed a kid on national TV and everyone ignored it
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Anybody with 2 brain cells knew it was legit when the DOJ was tasked to go after O'Keefe.

Imagine how much less we'd know about that fucked up family if the kids weren't a bunch of junkie fuck ups.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:05:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wvfarrier:
View Quote

Multiple kids, multiple times, along with highly inappropriate touching.  He is a textbook example of the creepy uncle all the parents know to keep the kids away from.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:05:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dirtyboy] [#6]
The best the dems had to offer.  Tucker's podcast on Tara Reade is very interesting, the total corruption of US justice is worse than 3rd world.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#7]
No reasonable prosecutor…
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:17:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Since this is totally normal in Democrat homes, no votes will change.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:19:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
Ashley Biden Officially Confirms Her Diary, Where She Talks About “Showers w/my Dad” Joe Biden, is REAL in Emotional Letter to Judge

By Jim Hoft

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_4390-2.jpg

Ashley Biden, under the leering eye of daddy, Joe Biden, poses for a photo at a much earlier time.
In a letter dated April 8, 2024, addressed to Chief Judge Swain of New York, Ashley Biden, daughter of Joe Biden, confirmed the authenticity of her previously ‘stolen’ diary.

The diary, which has sparked considerable public and media attention due to Joe Biden’s perverted acts, became a subject of controversy when excerpts were leaked online.

Ashley Biden’s letter, obtained by the New York Times, was submitted as part of a judicial proceeding against Aimee Harris, one of the individuals convicted of ‘stealing’ and selling her personal journal.

In her correspondence, Ashely Biden expressed profound distress over the theft and subsequent public dissemination of her private thoughts, which she described as “stream-of-consciousness” musings meant for personal healing.

She defended the content of her diary, saying it was “grossly misinterpreted” and “lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.”

Read her letter below:
I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit. The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts. The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.

The defendant’s actions constitute one of the most heinous forms of bullying, not to mention a complete violation of my privacy and personal dignity. After being the victim of a crime in my early twenties, I developed PTSD. The journal that was stolen was part of my efforts to heal. I am a private citizen, targeted only because my father happened to be running to be President. In other words, the extensive work I have done to move past my trauma was undone by Ms. Harris’s actions. The defendant’s actions have created a constant environment of anxiety, fear, and intimidation in which my innermost thoughts are constantly distorted and manipulated.

Although this criminal act happened more than three years ago, because of the publicity it drew-exactly as Ms. Harris intended—I am constantly re-traumatized by it. I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online. Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love. Her actions were not only re-traumatizing to me, but constituted a horrific trauma in and of themselves. This ongoing harm is a direct result of Ms. Harris’s intentional actions.

I ask Your Honor to sentence Ms. Harris to time in prison followed by lengthy probation. She should be held accountable for what she has done. Not only did she demonstrate a complete lack of morality, but she lacks any respect for the rule of law as well. Among other things, she has failed to appear in court 12 times.

My goal in asking Your Honor to impose a term of incarceration is to ensure that another woman isn’t bullied and shamed like this ever again. The despair I have often felt will never truly go away.

But I ask Your Honor to hold Ms. Harris accountable so that she thinks twice before doing it to someone else. I have spent much of my life trying to speak up for those who cannot find their voices. I am fortunate enough to have found mine, and I use it today—and every day—to make sure that bullies are held accountable.

Finally, I worry that a non-incarceratory sentence will send a message to her and to others like her-that it is okay to violate and exploit others for your own personal gain, regardless of the humiliation and pain it causes. Please send a message that these types of damaging criminal actions will not be tolerated. I thank Your Honor for your consideration.

It can be recalled that Aimee Harris, 41, was sentenced by Biden’s Department of Justice (DOJ) to prison last month, followed by a period of home confinement for her role in the alleged theft and distribution of a diary belonging to Ashley Biden.

Aimee Harris, 39, found Ashley Biden’s diary at a halfway house in Palm Beach in 2020 and sold it to Project Veritas for $40,000.

As previously reported by The Gateway Pundit, Ashley Biden left her diary under a mattress at the Palm Beach rehab home following a stay at a treatment facility.

In a January 2019 entry, Ashley Biden recalled how she used to shower with her father, Joe Biden, and suggested it may have contributed to a sex addiction.

The diary describes Ashley and her father, Joe Biden, taking showers together at an inappropriate age.

““Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma – I remember not liking the woolzacks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with [a cousin]; I remember having sex with Friends @ a young age; showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate). Being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be,” according to the National File.

James O’Keefe was later the victim of a late-night FBI raid and was arrested by the Biden regime.

US District Judge Analisa Torres, an Obama appointee, said Project Veritas’s First Amendment claims were “inconsistent with Supreme Court precedent.”

The judge also said of Project Veritas 1A claim: ‘O’Keefe, Veritas couldn’t claim it was protecting identity of confidential source from disclosure after two individuals publicly pleaded guilty.’

In 2022, Aimee Harris and co-defendant Robert Kurlander, who found Ashley Biden’s diary at a halfway house, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit interstate transportation of stolen property.

Despite Harris’s personal plea and her defense attorney’s appeal for leniency based on her traumatic past and responsibilities as a mother, the prosecution highlighted Harris’s pattern of disrespect for the law.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert Sobelman claimed that Harris’s actions were not only unlawful but were intended to harm the Biden family and influence the political landscape.

Chief US District Judge Laura Taylor Swain described the act of selling the diary as “despicable,” highlighting the privacy invasion and the potential political motivations behind the sale.

Harris was ordered to serve a one-month prison sentence, pay a $20,000 fine, and undergo three years of probation.

Harris is set to begin serving her prison term in July, while Kurlander’s sentencing is pending.
View Quote
The Biden's seem to have a propensity toward leaving very personal things where they can be found and used against them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:23:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
The best the dems had to offer.  Tucker's podcast on Tara Reade is very interesting, the total corruption of US justice is worse than 3rd world.
View Quote

Pshaw! You’re telling me that Justus is corrupt because .fed law enforcement was involved in retrieving the stolen (not stolen, she left it somewhere) diary of a private citizen (which contains damaging information about the installed puppet in the whitehouse?)

Crazy talk
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Grabbed a kid's tit in front of everyone.  I can barely imagine the hell it was to grow up in that house.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Says a lot about the two men when you look at the difference between Joe Biden‘s children and Donald Trump‘s children.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

He's on video pinching a little girls nipple. She even did a video about it now that she's older.  If he was a Republican any one of these incidents would have destroyed his career.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Anybody with 2 brain cells knew it was legit when the DOJ was tasked to go after O'Keefe.

Imagine how much less we'd know about that fucked up family if the kids weren't a bunch of junkie fuck ups.
View Quote

Yeah

"the diary that's not real but we are bringing criminal charges against the people who were in possession of it"
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:32:07 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

He pinched a little girl's chest causing her to flinch and move away, on national TV.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Biden may be bad, but remember that roughly half of the people you meet voted for a child molester to be president.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#17]
The elite live lives like the Roman’s. They fuck each other, each others spouses and children.  Practice incest/inbreeding, murder, theft, fraud, have people fight wars for thier own gains. You name it. These shit bags are doing it. All for power and gains.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Snopes Sucks!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:35:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Sick fuck...
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#20]
I thought her journal, like Hunter's laptop, was 'abandoned', not 'stolen'.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Between Ashley's diary and hunter's laptops ....wow , what a messed up family .
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
I thought her journal, like Hunter's laptop, was 'abandoned', not 'stolen'.
View Quote

Didn't read the article, but how is abandoned property theft.  It wasn't stolen she left it. Seems like she was strong armed and had a bad defense.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Everything they accused Trump of.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#24]
I forgot.  Which political party is oppressing women again?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By mancat:

Yeah

"the diary that's not real but we are bringing criminal charges against the people who were in possession of it"
View Quote

Don’t forget “none of it happened” but it’s also a “stream of consciousness meant for personal healing”.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

Didn't read the article, but how is abandoned property theft.  It wasn't stolen she left it. Seems like she was strong armed and had a bad defense.
View Quote

She also plead guilty. I’m sure she was given they old “say your guilty and get 1 month, or we go for life imprisonment” routine
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:57:30 AM EDT
[#28]
The Democrat party should just come out and make it their slogan:

If you're generous enough to spare the kid's life in the womb then it's ok to rape them
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#29]
When are You chimps going to realize that most democrats are evil. They give kudos to their leaders for evil actions.
Anything evil is a good thing to their base. Yea they actually praise them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:21:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By MannyRibera:

She also plead guilty. I’m sure she was given they old “say your guilty and get 1 month, or we go for life imprisonment” routine
View Quote

Sounds like she had zero money and just took the L. If republicans had half a brain they would have hired her a lawyer to drag it through the news.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Beau's daughter. Check the hands in OP and this pic.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#32]
There are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many liberal/google links that completely debunk not only the shower story but, in fact, the entire diary.

So we will see if the truth changes since the facts changed or if this stays "a right wing conspiracy theory."
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:33:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
Between Ashley's diary and hunter's laptops ....wow , what a messed up family .
View Quote

That's no family, just a group of people who have some common DNA and the same last name.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By hugh1:
The Biden's seem to have a propensity toward leaving very personal things where they can be found and used against them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

By Jim Hoft

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_4390-2.jpg

Read her letter below:

almost as if they're doing it on purpose. kind of a cry for help?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:38:42 AM EDT
[#35]
how often do the FBI and DOJ go full bore after someone for selling something with no monetary value that they found and had been abandoned by the owner? Never, unless it's to protect a Democrat
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#36]

Sounds like she had zero money and just took the L. If republicans had half a brain they would have hired her a lawyer to drag it through the news.
View All Quotes

It's not that they're stupid, it's that they're in on it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:52:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Why is everything that is revealed about this family a lie and a smear campaign or russian disinformation until its not then all of a sudden its like "Oh look, its actually real" and its memory holed.

Fuck that creepy ass family.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By delemorte:
Why is everything that is revealed about this family a lie and a smear campaign or russian disinformation until its not then all of a sudden its like "Oh look, its actually real" and its memory holed.

View Quote

Because controlling the media equals controlling the culture.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:00:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9divdoc] [#39]
View Quote

That is a very interesting observation...a passive aggressive cry for help or justice? they want the old man caught but don't want fallout were they to be the ones initiating?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:01:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9divdoc] [#40]
Originally Posted By Curdmugeon45:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Curdmugeon45:

Yeah the mafia you don't rat on your brothers in crime not because you have honor but because they got something on you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:02:18 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

The law is what democrats say it is.  The fuckstick DA even tells you WHY its a crime.  It was made public to "Cause political harm to the Bidens and AFFECT THE POLITICAL LANDSCAPE".   That's the sole reason she is going to jail.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote
He's sniffed way more than 1 kid in camera.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Those Bidens sure lose a lot of stuff.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#44]
They are throwing him under the bus.  They cannot cheat enough to win and they know it.  

Gavin Newsome here we come.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:08:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:
Biden may be bad, but remember that roughly half of the people you meet voted for a child molester to be president.
View Quote

Nahh, only about 50% vote in federal elections.  So actual number is closer to 24% (green, libertarian, and “other”)
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By jmt1271:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jmt1271:
Originally Posted By delemorte:

Operation mockingbird…
@jmt1271

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:14:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:
There are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many liberal/google links that completely debunk not only the shower story but, in fact, the entire diary.

So we will see if the truth changes since the facts changed or if this stays "a right wing conspiracy theory."
View Quote

"Old news.  Why are you bringing this up?"

There used to be a 4 or 5 part sequence for how these kinds of stories got spun, with the above on Step 4.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#48]
That's one fucked up family.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#49]

He's on video pinching a little girls nipple. She even did a video about it now that she's older.  If he was a Republican any one of these incidents would have destroyed his career.
View All Quotes

Yup.  Insanity.  Now where are the usual Biden advocates…?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By firedog51d:
They are throwing him under the bus.  They cannot cheat enough to win and they know it.  

Gavin Newsome here we come.
View Quote

Hopefully the Trump campaign is prepared, just incase.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top